Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Minah POV

I quickly headed to the bathroom and turned on the water as I let the tub fill up with hot water. I put in my blue raspberry bath bomb and got undressed. Then I got in the tub.

After about a half an hour of cleaning off all the paint and stuff, I washed my hair and started to drain the tub. I got out and dried off. After that I put on my robe, then I headed to my/maknae line's room. I rushed in hoping none of the boys were there. I then ran to my closet and looked for some comfy PJ's. I eventually found these...

(A/N- As I saw these two pictures, I was like... Girl, YAS. Slay!!!! That's so cute! LOL.)

So then I closed my curtain and got changed.

(A/N- You and the other boys each have a curtain for privacy, you have one that's a light purple. Jungkook's is red. Jimin's is a light blue. V's is silver. Suga' is white. RM's is black. J-Hope's is a emerald green, and Jin's is obviously baby pink.)

After that I left the room since it needed another hour before the paint completely dried. I chose to call my Eomma and Appa...

I frowned when they didn't answer, didn't they miss me?

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. I silently cried and eventually fell asleep in the tub.(With clothes on!)

*Magical Time Skipeu- 1 and 1/2 hours later*

Jin POV

Minah! Minah where are you! I yelled, she won't answer her phone and she isn't in her room, the living room, or the other boy's room...

Wait, what about the bathroom!?

I went to check the bathroom, but the door was locked Omo...

I ran to my room and opened a panel in the wall. I grabbed the extra key for the bathroom and run back to the bathroom.

I quickly inserted the key and turned it to unlock the door and as soon as that was done, I barged in to see Minah crying and sleeping in the tub. Awww my poor baby. I walked over to her and picked her up and since the paint in her room was dry, I carried her over and put her in her bed...

Jungkook POV

I heard about Minah and immediately rushed to our bedroom from Got7s dorm, I got there right after Jin put her down.

Jin can you please leave... I said as my voice trailed off. After all I was a young almost teenager, and so was Minah.

He nodded and left, I heard the door click as it closed. After that I walked up to her bed and held her hand. Here's her bed.

(A/N- The Black is Electric Blue and the grey is a light Purple.)

She was on the left side so I climbed in on the right.

(A/N- This is what Jungkook is wearing/his PJ's)

I hugged her and pet her hair to calm her down. Somehow she stayed asleep as I did this, or so I thought.

Just as I was about to fall asleep she whispered. I'm going to start calling you My Cuddle Bunny. And then we both went to sleep.

Minah POV

*Magical Time Skipeu - The Next Morning*

I woke up and saw My Cuddle Bunny next to me. I wiggles out of his grasp and headed for the bathroom. After doing my stuff, I went to the kitchen to see if Jin was up yet. It turned out he wasn't. I then went to my room and attempted(A/N- Key word: Attempted) to pull Jungkook to put him in his bed... I ended up carrying him in my arms over to his bed.

Once that was done, I went into my closet to look for a cute outfit.

(A/N- I like those Converse High Ohhhohhhouhouhoouh. I'm sorry I'll stop now...)

When I finished doing that I went to brush my hair and style it.

But in black

After that I ran to the older oppa's room is to wake up Jin Oppa.

I jumped onto his bed and yelled, Seokjin Oppa, wake up!

He groaned. Good morning Minah... I'm guessing you want breakfast. Was his reply although he was still half asleep.

I nodded my head in response and he sat up on his bed.

Ok then, I'll make some French Toast... HOMEMADE! He replied.

Thank you Seokjin Oppa, thank you Seokjin Oppa! I replied.

Soon enough I chose to wake up the rest of the boys one - by - one.

First... RM. I walked up to his bed and tackled him. He sat up with a start, accidentally throwing me off of him.

Ow... I said.

Sorry... He said.

It's ok... I replied.

After that I got up and went over to my next victim... J-Hope.

I went over to him and hugged him to wake him up.

He slowly smiled and opened his eyes.

EY, it's my favorite little girl! J-Hope said.

THAT'S NOT FAIR! RM whined.

J-Hope and I just stuck out our tongues. We did a high-five and then I moved on to my next victim.

Suga. I walked up to his bed and slapped his face 2 times (Not that hard, pretty light in fact but it was still a slap.)

He sat up but I was out the door already. I heard him yelling at RM from my room.

After I locked the maknae line room door, I moved on to my next victim.

V. I walked over to him and poked his cheeks. He woke up and smiled. Then I moved on to my 2nd to last victim... Jimin.

I walked over to Jimin and whispered/whined, Jiminie... ChimChim... Mochi, wake up.

I'm up maknae. He said happily as he sat up.

Ok. I replied.

Then to my last victim... Jungkook.

I walked up to his bed and twisted his nipples.

He started laughing hysterically.

Aish, he's older than me yet more immature.

When he saw it was me twisting his nipples and NOT Jin he blushed madly.

Good morning Kookie! I exclaimed.

G-Good m-morning Y-Y/N. Kookie said.

Good morning... My Cuddle Bunny. I replied with a smirk.

He blushes, Jimin and V just laugh with me.

Uhhhh... Let's go get breakfast! Kookie said, he seemed worried.

Ok? I replied and skipped out the door...

A/N- Holy Cow, I think this is the longest chapter I've written for this book. (1108 words)

-This amazing, awesome, cute, long chapter is brought to BTS/Blackpink doing Aegyo and myself/@BTS4life96

Love you all so much. HWAITING! ❤️❤️❤️❤️✊✊✊✊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro