(15) Grimm 4.19 - Iron Hans

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Air Date: 24th April 2015

Summary: Nick and Hank investigate a homicide they learn is connected to an age-old Wesen rite of passage. Captain Renard continues to battle a darkness within, and Nick finds hope for Juliette in the last person he expected.

Content Warnings: death, body horror, pregnancy, mentions of parental death, flashing lights,

- I have so many problems (SO MANY) with Nick's plotline(s) from here on out, but this outfit is not one of them.

- JULIETTE LITERALLY DOESN'T HAVE TO LOVE NICK ANYMORE???

(I mean, I hate that's where we are now, but it is well within her rights? Rosalee. Please think critically.)

- Adalind canonically has been in bar fights??

- 'Yeah, well who haven't you slept with?' SHOTS FIRED

- 'As long as we're digging up the past, we may as well dig up your mother.' This is my favourite Sean line, I think.

Oh, I hate the way Adalind places Nick's hand on her stomach here. he's so visibly uncomfortable. :[

HE LITERALLY RECOILS FROM HER AND THEN SHE TELLS HIM THAT SHE'LL HAVE THE BABY, AND THAT HE'D BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP HER??? FIGURATIVLEY BACKING HIM INTO A CORNER, BECAUSE HE HAS MORALS?

(And then they're together not even half a season later due to her 'redemption' because of that child? Why!!!)

- NOT THE TRAILER!!!!

[ Author's Note ]

Oof. This was a rollercoaster. This could have been enjoyable to watch, but all the adalind/nick stuff soured my enjoyment of it. Which is annoying.

3rd March 2023 (2nd time watching)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro