Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Isn't it weird how we have to wait for 11 months and 24 days just for the day that ends faster than the bullet train.
Yes the world famous Christmas, who doesn't loves it say kid, teenagers, adults and oldies.
Everyone litteralt grew listening to All the fake stories about this day, we all knows it's fake but we still love it. Don't we?

And yes today's the today, everyone's favourite " Christmassss yyyaaaayyy "

" josh mom bought us brand new pairs of socks Santa's gonna give us many presents" jacey said while stuffing her mouth with chocolate,
" noh it's all lie, Stella said that santa doesn't exists its all lie" jayden interrupted while taking the chocolate from jacey's hand
" noh its not and Mommm jayden took my chocolate!! " jacey shouted almost on the verge of crying, while josh and jayden chuckled eating the chocolate,
" you both finished your chocolate and now aren't even letting me eat mines give me my chocolate back" jacey said angrily trying to take the chocolate back,
" kids no fighting, jayden give her the chocolate back" Chisel said from the kitchen while setting up the groceries,

" Chase what were you doing with Jennifer yesterday in the party "
" I bloody saw you the whole time sticking with her I swear if youre cheating on me than we're done" Elizza spoke on the phone while unpacking the Christmas gifts,
" no baby why would I cheat on you I love you so much" chase voice came from the phone making Elizza and her cousin Stella chuckle,.
" ohkay fine but are you coming in today's party?"
" MOm can i invite uncle Fred and aunt petunia?" Elizza shouted while helping Stella bring the gift boxes,
" yeah fine but I don't want that boyfriend of yours!!" chisel warned while making the batter for the cake,
" c'mon chisel, Elizza and stella's 15 they're all teenagers let her boyfriend come and moreover all of us will be there nothing will happen don't worry" Emma said while helping her make the batter,
" but Emma -"
" it's okay, ELIZZA YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION YOU CAN BRING YOUR FRIENDS OVER!!" Emma shouted from the kitchen making Stella and elizza shout in happiness,
" aunt - mom your the besttt!" they both shouted in unison,
" yes you can come and bring uncle aunty also okay bye gotta go "
" ohkay cool but where my good bye? "
" what good bye?"
" my good bye you know"
" k fine love you now bye bye bye" and she ended the call blushing and laughing together,
" is your boyfriend coming?" elizza asked Stella while wrapping the gifts with a gift paper,
" yes noah 's commingg i'm so happy you know" Stella said in excitement side huggin elizza,
" yeah I know but gotta complete the work before everyone starts coming but I wished noah and chase came soon we could get a helping hand" elizza said keeping the boxes under the Christmas tree,
And suddenly they feel pair of hands covering both of their eyes,
" chase, noah put your hands away from my daughters" chisel warned smacking noah and chase's head with a spatula,
" owww cool down mom we won't do nothing more than just a kiss after all we love your daughters" noah said high fiving chase,
" shut up and I'm not your mom " chisel, Stella and Elizza said in unison and chisel left them before giving a death glare to noah and chase,

" oh thank god you both are here now chase put the lightening and naoh help Stella decorate the Christmas tree and kids go and fill the plate with a chocolate and don't dare take any one of them and if you do that I will  give you all handful of chocolates now everyone get to work " Elizza announced standing up taking the mixed up led lights,
" woah chill Mrs Davis we are here to help you all only after all its our duty to help our
To be wife " chase said cheesely earning a smack from chisel,
" I'm still here " she reminding going back y her work,

And the decoration for dark Christmas night began,
The house was lightened with decorative lights of every different colour, the table was decorated with various varieties of cupcakes and sweets, and in the corner was the most precious thing of the day, the well decorated Christmas dress with light balls on it and large and small, pink and blue, square and circle every styles gifts were kept.
The home was filled with the most happy surrounding with loads of people filled in the room.
" elizza dear thanks for inviting us, where your parents?" petunia asked giving a warm smile to elizza,
" mom, u n mumma and dad ar at the dining room attending the guests wait i'll call them -" elizza said hugging petunia and Fred,
" but where are my sons dear? Make sure to check your kitchen by the way i dont trust my sons they both alone are enough to finish all the food for the party " Fred said smiling making elizza and Stella laugh,
" dad they are inside making sure everything is okay today your both sons proved to be a useful creature they helped us to do all these works " Stella said making the Davis shocked that their sons can even work,

" lizz did you heard about the serial killed? "  Stella spoke looking forward from her phone,
" dressed up as an Santa and getting in innocent peoples houses during the party and murdering them? The news says that from the pre Christmas party the kills has already crossed 53 but today shockingly no kills have been recorded and police suspects that the fake Santa's planning something big" Stella completed closing her phone looking at elizza who face palmed,
" god damn it are you serious Stella now during the party this is what you're more concerned about, stay careful idiot maybe your boyfriend is the serial killer no one knows and planning to kill you" elizza said scaring Stella and to her luck the face Stella made was worth watching,
" lizz shut up ik dead serious!!" Stella whisper shouted smacking elizza and bursting into laughters,
" girlsss come here it's almost 12 time to cut the cake and bring your thode two boyfriends of yours with you!!" chisel called from the dining room making both the girls excited yes it was the time finally,
They closed the door and ran to look for their idiot boyfriends,
Looking every room nowhere where those two to be found and suddenly, two figures in the dark at the empty hallway where there talking to themselves,
" uhh noah? Chase?" the girls called hesitantly but no reply was to be found,
They moved closer to get their attention but both of them were so engrossed in their chit chats that they seemed to never notice the girls,
Elizza tapped on chase's shoulders to get the attention, he flinched,
" yess!!" he jumped in surprise and than sighed in relaxation,
" idiot you both scared us now lets go its almost 12 lets take the cake and go to the dining room" Stella said excitedly back hugging noah earning a chuckle," yeah lets go everyone's waiting" elizza said pulling Stella along with her and gossiping,
" yes after all its almost 12" they both looked at each other a muttered ' ready' altogether before joining the girls,

The large fruti cake was placed in the table everyone kicked their lips awaitening for the darkness to take over to the clock hit 12 and end the moment of patience,
" only 50 seconds more, lizz why don't you put on the candles?" josh asked cutely making everyone awe at him as the kids held each other's hand waiting for the clock to hit twelve,
" yeah right Stella lit up the candle let's put it" and they both placed the candle on the center of the cake, now everything was done just the actual time had to arrive,
" 5 more seconds yayyy" jacey squealed counting from 5,
" 4 " jayden said,
" 3" josh spoke this time,
" 2" it was jacey,
" 1 " but this time it was chase,

*ding* *dong*

" i'll check" Stella said going to the door,
She opened the door expecting any guest to come in and excuse the traffic as the reason for being late and hand her the gift but to her surprise no one was there,
She closed the door and before she could turn her back someone again clicked the bell,
This time a fat man was there dressed in all red suit and a red sants cap with a white beard and a large gift on his hand, his eyes were half covered from the cap and face covered with his beard and mustache,
" heyy Stella you have grown up so much do you remember me? Uncle Jones? Oh how will you even remember me we last met when you and elizza were 5, I missed you both so much even your aunt used to miss you so much" the man spoke and as the way he gave the description, Stella thought he might be some old family member lost in touch,
" ohh welcome, aunt didn't came?" she asked politely evrh though she had no idea who teh fat man with a weir beard was,.
" oh dear I wish she could, but she's no more" he said laughing lowly,
" oh I'm sorry i didn't knew, uncle why don't you come and join us" stella said a bit awkward, her mind was stuck on the fruit cake waiting for her and here this man was wasting her time,
" oh its ok and well that's what I'm here for but sadly can you show me the way to the bathroom please its actually urgent dear" he said chuckling,
" oh sure, the bathrooms that way and then you can come to the dining room Eveyones waiting" she spoke and after closing the the door ran to the dining room to her one and only cake,
" who was there?" Emma asked as soon as Stella reached the room,
" don't know some uncle Jones  he's in the bathroom, he said he will be joining us after that, so can we cut the cake already its past 12??" Stella said almost jumping like a kid,
" Stell you're acting younger than even me like a 5 year old kid" jayden spoke folding his hands over his arms,
" ohh and how old are you idiot?" she said chuckling,
" I'm not an idiot and I'm 7" he said showing 6 fingers making everyone aww him as he blushed,
" we will blow the candleee!!" the kids shouted in unison but before they could even blow the candles, there was a loud noise,
* bang *

" aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!" the house was filled with everyone's scream,
" what the hell what is it" Johnson exclaimed trying to calm everyone down,
" wait everyone's stay here we wil go and check what's it. Fred, Anthony let's go" jhonson said and left,
But something was definetely off elizza and Stella noticed their boyfriends were nowhere to be found and they were definetely seeming a bit off the whole day,
They left the room searching for the boys
And yes they did but somewhere they never expected, uncle Jones and they were together with three of them with a gun in their hand,
" stell hide something is wrong" they hid behind the wall and saw the three talking for a moment and than the three of them left,
They decided to go back and check the room but everyone were panicking, somewhere in the hall room, some in kitchen some hiding behind the sofa set, the kids were all scared and shivering with fear,
" everyone doit panic and please hide uncle Jones or whoever it is I guess is the serial killer we were told in the news today and with them even noah and chase are there I think so we should look for dad and uncles" with this Stella and elizza left to look for their fathers but their heart skipped a beat when red thick liquid stained the white clear tiles of the house, the three of them where shot and dead in the floor,

" no no no no daddd" lizz whispered in disbelief,
" let's go fast Stella fast" lizz whisper shifted but before they could leave the house was already filled with people running everywhere and it was a chaos,
Gunshots were heard and people were lying dead on the floor,
The house that was filled with the happy surrounding just few minutes back was now covered in blood, fear and screams of the guests.
" everyone will die either so what's the use of running and screaming dear?" the serial killer said before coldlessly shooting a relative directly in the head, blood started to pour out of her head and the room was filled with the darkness.
But something that caught their eyes was that the kids were hiding under the table alone just beside the killer 
No no no this can't happen lizz thought for a moment but thanks to God the serial killer left the room and went to the other rooms,

They took the kids and Stella took then in the bathroom and hid then,
Lizz looked for their mother's and they were hiding behind the almira,
Before she could saw them the killer did,
" oh how beautiful" he whispered taking steps toward them,
And not even a minute after lizz's mother and aunt were sleeping peacefully in the floor, probables for ever.

She ran to the other people's to save them but almost everyone was dead by now, only the kids and the two girls and their boyfriends.

She ran to the bathroom locked herself along with the kids and Stella,
The gunshots wer getting louder every moment,
And the kids would flinch and cry every time they hear the menacing laughter of the serial killer,
" we will die please i don't want to to die" Jayyden pleaded while joining his hands Stella hugged her crying too.

Footsteps starting getting closer and someone entered the bathroom,
Banging the door,
Their heart would best wildly whenever someone would bang the door, and finally when Stella heard noahs voice she couldn't stop but open the door,
" stell no please". And bang
Stella was dead by her own boyfriend dead enough to be peaceful,
And soon noah shit himself in the head lying just beside Stella covered in his won pool of blood
Chase's eyes fell on the kids
"come here kids, your end has come" he said ina sweet voice,
Lizz came in front
" chase please no please listen to me please don't they are kids". She kept repeating hut chase was far from listening her,
" I have to do this," he said before shooting the kids coldly without any expression,
The serial killer entered hearing the gun shot and seeing the kids dead he gave his could laughter but not much,
He was shot by chase and before lizz could've process,
She was also shot by her boyfriend who than shot himself and they both where lying together in the blood.

The eyes closed, the Christmas was over and probably the darkest Christmas of time.

DONE

Cosmic_dragon1000

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro