10. Going to Work & Conversations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Thanks to the conversation Camille had with Sarah, Sarah decided to go back to her shifts at the hospital, but she made sure she would know what was going on with Camille because she felt protective over Camille. After all the years they spent apart, they were finally reconnecting and Sarah wanted to make sure she wouldn't lose the connection she has with her cousin.

*Flashback*

Sarah knocked on Stefan's door, waking him up and when he opened the door, she faced a shirtless Stefan.

"Oh, hi!" Sarah said, finding herself looking at his 6 pack but quickly she looked back at him, noticing his messy hair, which was very unusual about him, after all he was known not only as the ripper but also as the hero hair.

"Hey! Is everything alright?" Stefan asked with a sleepy voice.

"Yeah. I kinda need to ask you a favor. Can I come in?"

"Sure!" Stefan said and let her in, then he closed the door. "So... what can I help you with?"

"Cami convinced me to go back to the hospital."

"That's great! When you talk about your job, your eyes light up." Stefan said, making Sarah smile.

"Yeah, it's my dream job since I was a kid. But the thing is that I am concerned with Cami and how she is doing. I know that if something bad happens when I'm not here, she won't tell me. So... I was wondering if you could text me sometimes during the day to reassure me that everything is alright and to see how Cami is doing." Sarah said.

"Of course. In fact, how about I text you every hour in an hour?" Stefan asked.

"Wouldn't that bother you too much?" Sarah asked because she was concerned that he would get annoyed to text her so often.

"Of course not. Besides I'm used to, after all my best friend is Caroline Forbes and she sometimes asks me to text her to reassure her everything will be alright when she needs to finish something that has a time limit and she just needs someone supporting her."

"That's something amazing for a friend to do."

"Well, it's the least I can do for her. She's my sober sponsor. She always helped me out when I was sobering up and when I had relationship issues. She's like family." Stefan said.

"Are you sure that there's nothing more?"

"Absolutely sure." Stefan said with a smirk, holding her hand, making Sarah smile and then the alarm on her phone went off to make her see it was time to leave the house so she would get to the hospital in time.

"Thank you, Stefan. For everything." Sarah said and hugged him, then left, leaving a smiling Stefan behind.

*End Of Flashback*

Klaus entered the library and in that moment, a black chair turned around, revealing Kol petting Jamie, the bunny.

"I see what you are doing, dear brother." Kol said as he pet the bunny.

"Kol, how many times do I have to ask you to stop watching so many 007 movies. Whenever you do that you always end up acting more like James Bond villains. You don't have a cat so you are now using the bunny." Klaus said in an annoyed tone.

"You are trying to change the subject, if I didn't know any better I would say you were afraid to admit that I know what you are doing." Kol said with a smirk.

"I don't fear anything." Klaus said. "I guess I'll play your little game. What am I doing?"

"You are letting Damon being the one who helps our dear bartender because now you have Caroline. All this of you letting Damon, who you don't even like, helping Camille, who is your most recent ex, just so you won't feel guilty for not being over Caroline. I'm sure you liked Cami, but let's be honest, when you saw Caroline, all your old feelings came back. It's okay to admit it, I'm alright with it. In fact, I love how you act like a lost puppy around Caroline."

Elena and Camille were in the porch talking about transitions.

"I'm sorry for asking this but... is it normal how everyone is so worried about me just because I'm dealing with my transition from human to vampire? How did they acted when you turned." Camille asked.

"It's completely normal. They were also very concerned with me. Caroline offered to help me hunt animals and controlling my blood lust. Then Stefan and Damon gave me different advices about how to handle my mixed emotions because I was all over the place. Stefan suggested me to put everything I felt in a journal, because I have journals and would be a way to let out my frustration, while Damon was more an adept of drinking. Bonnie as my best friend tried to do her best to help me." Elena said. "Although, my first year as a vampire wasn't great. We tried to look for a cure which ended up with the death of my brother..."

"I'm so sorry, Elena."

"It's fine. We were able to bring him back from the Other side." Elena said, leaving a shocked Camille, making Elena quickly say. "But that's a long story for another time. After my brother died I turn it off and started a fire on my house to not leave any evidence of vampires and supernatural stuff. It took some time to get back but my friends never gave up on me."

"Wow! You went through a lot. I'm so sorry. You're such a nice person, you didn't deserve to go through all that."

"None of us do. But I believe it's difficult things like these that makes us stronger." Elena said with a smile.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I can't wait to publish the next chapters because the next two chapters are all about the gang going out. If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to share them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro