11. Going Out (Part 1/2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

It's been a month since Sarah got back to the hospital and things have been going great. Stefan keeps texting Sarah to assure her that everything is alright and Bonnie and Sarah have bonded with being the only ones who need to keep tabs on the food since they are the only humans in the safe house. Camille has been making great progresses in the last month, she trains her fighting skills with Damon, feeling that it was very useful she already knowing karate because gave her a slightly advantage with her being a newbie vampire, Caroline and Stefan have been helping her out with getting used to hunt animals in case the blood supply ends, while Elena and Rebekah have been taking her sometimes out, like to a store and little parks to help her get used to be around humans without her blood lust controlling her actions.

All the progress Camille has been doing, made the Mikaelsons and the Scooby gang, like Kol calls them, to talk with each other and decide to take her to a bar as a test, without her knowing, to see if they thought she was ready to go back to New Orleans or not.

Camille was in her room, reading a book about phycology when she heard a knock on the door, so she went to open the door, facing a smirking Damon.

"Time to close the book and have fun." Damon said.

"I know you mean well but I'm kinda tired of drinking in this house. It makes me feel that it's a stupid attempt to try to feel what's like to go out and have fun." Camille admitted.

"Actually, we have all been talking and we agreed on taking you out... to a real bar." Damon said.

"Please tell me it's not a joke." Cami said.

"It's not a joke. So get dressed. We will be waiting in the living room." Damon said and was about to leave the room but Cami stopped him and hugged him.

"Thank you. Something tells me that you had something to do with this decision being made." Cami said with a smile.

"No problem." Damon said and left the room so Camille could dress up.

As they arrived to the bar, they made sure to tell Cami that if she would drink from someone, she would need to make sure they wouldn't die and that they wouldn't remember.

"Because tonight is to celebrate how Camille has been making so many progresses, tonight it will be all on me." Klaus said.

"That's my big brother!" Kol said happy.

"I feel that we really need to take advantage of this." Enzo said, then turned to Rebekah. "Darling, would you care to have a drink with me?"

"Why not?" Rebekah asked because she didn't want to look too easy.

"Elijah, what do you say about us going to dance?"

"I'm not very familiar with this type of dance, Elena."

"I'll teach you." Elena smiled and took him to the dance floor.

"I'm going too." Bonnie said and then looked at Kol and said. "Do not follow me!"

"I mean, I'm going anyway." Kol said with a smirk as he followed Bonnie.

"I think it's time for me and Cami see what's on the menu tonight." Damon said with a smirk and took Cami to the middle of the crowd.

"What does that mean?" Sarah asked worried.

"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on them." Stefan said and followed Camille and Damon.

"I'm going too." Sarah said as she walked over to Stefan, leaving Caroline and Klaus alone.

"You must be very proud of Cami. She's been incredible." Caroline said.

"I am happy Camille is starting to handle in a better way her transition to vampire." Klaus said. "And to be completely honest, I am very happy that I can have an excuse to ask you for a dance."

"You seem very sure that I would say yes to dance with you." Caroline said, not being able to contain her smile.

"Well, since everyone is now on the dance floor, I thought maybe you would give me a chance." Klaus said while giving his puppy dog eyes.

"I hate not being able to say no to your puppy dog eyes." Caroline said as she grabbed his hand and took him to the dance floor.

*Meanwhile*

"Hello, hot stuff. Let's dance." A random guy said to Bonnie and when he put his hand on her waist, she used her magic to burn his hand for a little bit.

"Ouch!" He said as he took off his hand. "What the hell?"

"I can't help it. I'm hot." Bonnie shrugged and quickly Kol appeared.

"Hey there, mate!" Kol said and started to compel him. "You won't touch, talk, look or even remember this woman ever again. You will stop treating women like they are object and you will now go home and realize that you are just a sad pathetic man."

"You didn't have to do that. I had it under control." Bonnie said after the random guy left.

"I wanted to be sure that he wouldn't bother you." Kol said and Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Why are you acting like that? I thought I was being the nice guy in this situation."

"I just hate seeing guys thinking they have to act all knight or whatever. Let me be very clear, I am an independent woman who knows how to take care of herself, I don't need anyone to come for my rescue, I rescue myself."

"And that's what I like about you. You're such a powerful, strong, intelligent and beautiful woman. Let me get you a drink... so we can have truces." Kol said.

"I won't say no to a free drink." Bonnie said with a smile, making Kol smirk.

Elena and Elijah were in the middle of the dance floor and they were dancing, or at least Elena was dancing while Elijah tried to figure out how to dance with the songs that it was being played.

"Okay, Elijah... You need to stop being so tense. Relax. Feel the beat." Elena said.

"That's easier to say than to be done." Elijah said and Elena couldn't help but smile to how adorable she was finding Elijah being.

"How about you just start by moving your hips?" Elena said as she put her hands on his hips and move them in sync with hers. "Yeah! That's it! You're getting it!"

Elena moved her arms, wrapping her arms around Elijah's neck as Elijah moved his hands to Elena's waist, moving his hips in sync with hers as they smiled to each other.

(Gif made by -ELEJAH )

AN: Hey guys! How have you been? I hope you're liking the story so far. Next chapter we will see Stefan and Damon disagreeing with the way Damon is helping Cami. As you saw I used a gif from -ELEJAH and I just wanted to tell you that she's not just a great gif maker but also an incredible writer. You should check her stories, you won't regret.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro