12. Going Out (Part 2/2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Stefan was seeing that Damon and Cami were simply talking so he offered Sarah to go first to the bar and get a drink while he would keep an eye out for Damon and Camille.

"Alright, Cami. Now you can choose. You have some Asian food, some Mexican food and some old American comfort food. Pick your poison." Damon said.

"Really? But... I thought the whole point was for me to control myself."

"Yeah! You already went through the disgusting animal hunting now it's time to hunt humans, but you can't drain them. Just do the good old feed and erase method." Damon said with a smirk.

As Cami looked around, she suddenly saw a guy trying to force himself to a girl even with her saying no time and time again, making Cami walk over to them and have Damon following her.

"Leave her alone... NOW!" Camille said.

"Sweetheart, we are having a private conversation."

"She said no! Let her go before I decide to rip you apart." Cami said, making the guy turn around to face her, while the random girl quickly left.

"You think you can hurt me?" The guy asked and started to laugh until he saw Camille's face changing from human to vampire. "What the hell?"

Quickly Camille bite his neck and started to drink from him.

"Alright, listen to his heart." Damon said but Camille pushed Damon away, making Damon grab her and took her from the guy after compelling the guy to forget everything.

Damon took her to the alley next to the bar so they could talk.

"Cami, you need to control yourself or else I won't be able to help you getting out of here." Damon said upset. "You could kill the guy!"

"So? He was forcing himself to that girl. It was nothing he didn't deserved." Camille said upset.

"I'm not saying he wasn't a jerk. I just... I want to get you back to New Orleans. I want you to have your freedom and to take you to a bar so I can have you as my drink buddy since now Enzo is starting to follow Rebekah like if he is a lost puppy." Damon said, making Camille smile.

Damon took a step forward and used his thumb to clean the blood that was on the corner of her lips and suck his thumb, making Camille smirk. They started to lean in when a voice interrupted them.

"Damon, I think we need to talk." Stefan said.

"This is my que to go back to the bar." Camille said and went to the bar, starting to drink some bourbon with her cousin.

"What the hell are you doing, Damon? You know all of this is to try to help Camille to get better in controlling herself and you took her to drink from the vein? Do you even want her to get better?" Stefan asked, making Damon upset and push his brother against the wall.

"Of course I want Cami to get better at being a vampire. Unlike you, she's not a ripper. She can't drink from humans and control herself, but before she can be a pro, someone needs to teach her on how to do it. She's not like you, Stefan. She can handle some blood from the vein. And don't act like this is you caring about Camille. Everyone can see that you are pinning after her cousin. So don't act all moral guy when you are doing all of this with second intentions." Damon said and left to the bar.

*Meanwhile*

Elena and Elijah were dancing but Elena noticed that something was off and that something had caught Elijah's eye, so she looked at where he was looking and saw that Rebekah and Enzo were dancing in a very intimate way.

"Is everything okay?" Elena said to his ear.

"Yes. I just am concerned with my sister." Elijah said.

"Enzo is a good guy." Elena tried to reassure Elijah, then made her look at him by placing her hands on his cheeks, making Elijah look at Elena and forget how worried he was.

"They are just having fun. They shouldn't be the only ones. You deserve to have some fun every once in awhile. So can you try it? For me?"

Elena started to give her best puppy dog eyes and Elijah couldn't help but agree with her, making Elena smile and take him to the dance floor where he couldn't keep an eye on Rebekah and Enzo.

After an incredible night out, they all went back to the safe house to get some sleep after a night of dancing and drinking.

Because Bonnie was complaining about her feet, Kol carried her to their room in bridal style and after letting her lay down on the bed she helped taking out her shoes and started to massage her feet.

"Oh! Yeah! That's it!" Bonnie moaned, making Kol smirk and wish he would make her moan like that in a different circumstance. "Thank you, Kol."

"I should be the one thanking you. Drinking and dancing with the most beautiful woman in the bar... no, in the state... no, in the country! That was an incredible honor."

"You know, when you want you can be really nice to be around." Bonnie smiled.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah took Enzo to her room and let him sleep in her bed with her.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Rebekah asked after Enzo got in his underwear and she on some pjs and after they got under the covers.

"Of course." Enzo said. "You can trust me."

"I hate to sleep alone. After awhile it just makes me feel lonely going to an empty bed."

"To be honest, I hate it too. And if you ever feel like sharing a bed, I'll be right here, love." Enzo said as they interlocked their fingers together.

"Thank you." Rebekah said as she let her head rest on his chest, as he kissed the top of her head.

*Meanwhile*

Stefan took Sarah to her room and when he was about to leave she called him.

"Stefan, can you unzip my dress. I don't have the strength to even try to unzip it... which is a hint to how hangover I will be in the morning. But that's a problem for future Sarah. Sucks to be her." Sarah laughed, making Stefan smile, finding her drunk state kind of adorable.

After helping unzip her dress, she took it off in front of him.

"Why are you undressing in front of me?" Stefan said as he looked at the wall.

"I could also ask you why are you seeing me getting changed." Sarah said and noticed Stefan being uncomfortable. "Relax. I was kidding. Besides, I'm in underwear. I wear stuff like this when I go to the beach so yeah..." then she finally got her pjs and grabbed Stefan's hand so he would look at her. "Thank you for keeping an eye out. You didn't have to but you still did it to make me be able to have fun. It really means a lot to me."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. This was a long chapter. Most likely long chapters won't happen often. Thank you so much for all the support you've been giving me. Love you guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro