13. Playing Poker & Hanging Out

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, Kol, Klaus and Elijah decided to play poker while they waited for the rest to get up but the girls didn't know how to play poker so they had to teach them.

"So... I wouldn't need any, right? Because I have a straight." Caroline asked as she showed her cards.

"Oh! Good for you!" Bonnie and Elena cheered her, while the guys shared looks.

"Bennett witch, how many do you want?"

"I just need two. The 10 of spades and the 6 of clubs." Bonnie said.

"No. Bonnie, you can't..." Elijah tried to explained

"Wait. I have the ten of spades. Here, you want it?" Elena asked, giving Bonnie her card.

"No, no... uh, see, you... you can't do that." Elijah tried to explain to Elena.

"Oh, no, no, no, that's okay. I don't need them. I'm going for fours."

"I got something for us to eat while we play. We got salmon roulettes and assorted crudités." Caroline said as she showed the plate and put it in the middle of the table.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Caroline, what are you doing?" Kol asked. "This is a poker game. You can't serve food with more than one syllable. It's gotta be like chips or dip or pretz."

"At this point the dealer..." Klaus tried to explain but was cut off by Caroline.

"Alright, we got it. Let's play for real, Alright? Huge stakes, big bucks."

Once the game ended the girls got upset with how awful they were at playing poker.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Caroline said upset and left the table, making Klaus quickly walk over to her and try to comfort her.

"I see. So, you were lying." Bonnie said to Kol.

"About what?" Kol asked confused.

"About how good your cards were." Bonnie said upset.

"I was bluffing." Kol said with a smirk.

"And what is bluffing? Isn't just another word for lying?"

After the game of poker they all decided to just talk.

"What you guys don't understand is that, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it." Caroline said.

"Yeah, right." Kol said in disbelief. "You serious?"

"Yeah!" Bonnie agreed with Caroline.

"Everything you need to know is in that first kiss." Elena said.

"Absolutely." Caroline said.

"I think for us, kissing is pretty much an opening act. I mean it's like the stand-up comedian... You have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out." Klaus said.

"Yeah, and it's not that we don't like the comedian... it's just... That's not why we bought the ticket." Elijah said.

"The problem is, thought, after the concert is over, no matter how great the show was... you girls are always looking at the comedian again." Klaus said.

"Well, word of advice. Bring back the comedian, otherwise next time you're gonna find yourself sitting at home listening to that album alone." Caroline said and high fived Elena.

"Are we still talking about sex?" Kol asked Elijah and he nodded.

Sarah and Stefan were still in bed because Sarah woke up with a big hangover and didn't want to leave the room.

"Sarah, how are you doing?" Stefan asked in a soft tone because of her being hangover.

"I feel like a truck run me over again and again." Sarah said. "But I'll be fine. You don't have to stay here if you don't want to. I don't want to bother you."

"It's not possible for you to bother me." Stefan said as he ran his fingers through her hair, making her smile.

"Why are you so good to me? I mean, since day one you've been incredibly nice to me..."

"I just... You are such a nice, comprehensive and kind person. You moved away when you found out your cousin turned into a vampire to help her. You are such an incredible person... You give me no choice but care about you."

"Awww! So you care about me?" Sarah asked with a smirk.

"Of course. I care about you, Sarah... a lot." Stefan admitted, making Sarah blush.

*Meanwhile*

Camille and Damon stayed in bed because they were enjoying sharing the bed and cuddling.

"Is everything alright?" Cami asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Damon asked.

"Last night... You and Stefan... You two seemed a little tense."

"That's just good old argues that we have because we tend to disagree on how to do certain things." Damon said.

"What happened?" Camille asked.

"It doesn't matter."

"Come on! You can tell me." Camille said as she caressed Damon's cheek.

"Alright. Stefan thought that the way I was helping you last night by telling you to use the feed and erase method was wrong and that I should just tell you to not drink from anyone. I tried to tell him that the important thing is that you can drink without getting over the edge and that you are learning to control your instincts but he didn't like my way of helping." Damon said. "For him I seem to always be the brother who screws everything up."

"I don't think you screw anything up. You helped me when I almost lost control. You've been teaching me how to fight back against stronger vampires. You've been there for me whenever I needed. You aren't screwing up anything." Camille said and gave a peck on his cheek, making Damon smirk.

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah and Enzo were still in Rebekah's bedroom cuddling and talking because they were enjoying being alone together.

"I have noticed how Elijah was looking at me when we were dancing last night... And how Klaus also doesn't seem to like me or even want to memorize my name. The closest he ever got was with calling me Elliot, Eric and Edward. One time Caroline tried to tell him my name and then said my long name so Klaus started to call me Louis." Enzo said, making Rebekah laugh.

"Don't worry about that." Rebekah said. "Because I'm the only sister they tend to be over protective."

"So, what you are saying is that they are just bark and no bite."

"No. Elijah can totally rip your heart out in a second and Niklaus would bite you so you would die in a long and painful way. But they would just go to that point if you gave them reasons to do it. They are great guys. And about Klaus not getting your name right, I think it's mostly because he got jealous when he first appeared and saw you and Caroline talking with each other."

"Well, he doesn't have to worry about that because only one I have an eye on is right here." Enzo said with a smirk.

"Awww! That's very sweet. But I'm not that easy. I stopped letting guys mess with my head." Rebekah said.

AN: Hey guys! Don't get used of me updating this often. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I'm really loving writing this story... I love it so much that I even made videos for some of the ships and I even made one video with all the ships of this story:

And none of this would happen if it wasn't for your support, which I'm so thankful for.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro