16. Throwing a Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

After the girls unpacked their bags and organized their wardrobes and other things that they brought like earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, books and photos of their family, they got together in the living room.

"I just had an amazing idea!" Caroline suddenly said. "We just got our own house."

"Technically you compelled to get a better price because no way we had money to get this house in her real price." Bonnie said and Caroline gave her a look.

"As I was saying, we just got our own house. We are in a new town. We need to make a party to celebrate it." Caroline said.

"That's a great idea!" Elena quickly said.

"Because we don't know anyone, it will be a small party. It will have Stefan, Damon, Enzo, Cami, Sarah and the Mikaelsons." Caroline said. "But if they decide to bring someone, of course they will be welcome."

"Is this you trying to figure out if you have competition when it comes to the big bad wolf?" Bonnie asked.

"Pfff! As if..." Caroline lied badly, making Bonnie and Elena share a look.

"Caroline just texted me. The girls are throwing a party to celebrate being in New Orleans and having their own place." Stefan said to Enzo and Damon, who were playing pool. "Even tho they invited only us, Cami, Sarah and the Mikaelsons, everyone can bring a plus one. Most likely the plus one is for Cami who knows people here and now she's back."

"What? You... You think Cami is gonna bring a plus one?" Damon asked.

"Afraid to see who's the competition?" Enzo asked with a smirk.

"Pff! There's no competition." Damon said because he was now being in denial. "Enzo, you shouldn't be very smug about it. Bekah might bring someone too. And we can all see that she's your new favorite blondie."

"What? Pff! Like who?" Enzo asked faking to not care.

"Like Marcel. They fought against Klaus to get together. But everything ended when she had to flee with Klaus because of Mikael hunting them down." Stefan said.

"How do you know all that?" Enzo asked.

"I dated her in the 20s." Stefan shrugged.

"And she broke up with you because she realized she needed a man who knew more than just taking care of his hero hair?" Enzo asked and Damon high-fived him.

"We broke up because Mikael appeared in Chicago and Klaus compelled me to forget about everything." Stefan said. "I only got my memories back a few years ago because he compelled me to remember."

"The point is: Be careful with Barbie Klaus. She might have a temper but Klaus is way worse." Damon said.

Cami and Sarah got the texts and started to talk about the party that Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were going to throw.

"I have an idea. I am going to call Marcel, Davina and Josh. I haven't seen them for ages. You have to meet them." Cami said. "Maybe one of the guys could be your plus one."

"I'm not interested in dating."

"In dating or in dating someone who is not Stefan Salvatore?" Cami asked as Sarah blushed a little. "Who knew? My cousin who used to be knows in school as goody too shoes having a big crush on a Ripper..."

"Shut up!" Sarah said with a smile as she threw a pillow to Cami's face.

"Either way I'm gonna text them. That way you start to know more people from here." Cami said.

It was night and Enzo and the Salvatores had already gotten to the house.

"Blondie, do you think the Mikaelsons will come?" Enzo asked Caroline.

"Do you really care if the Mikaelsons are gonna come or if Rebekah is coming?" Caroline asked.

"Don't start."

"Oh, come on! You haven't had a girl since Maggie. You deserve to find someone again." Caroline said. "I want you to be happy."

Suddenly the door bell rang, making Elena go to see who was it and see it was Cami and Sarah with a young woman and two guys.

"Hey! I decided to bring some friends." Cami said, then looked at everyone. "Hey guys! This is Davina. She's a very powerful witch so be careful to not get on her bad side. This is Josh. He's a really nice guy who Klaus turned into a vampire. And this is Marcel. He is a very old vampire."

"I'm not that old." Marcel said.

"If denial makes you feel better than sure, you're not that old." Cami said. "Guys, this is Elena. She's a vampire doppelgänger. That's Caroline, shes like one of the few people who Klaus actually listens to. There's Bonnie who's a really powerful witch. Then we have Enzo, who's another British vampire. Stefan, who used to be a Ripper. And Damon, who's the vampire who knows better how to have fun."

After the presentations, Stefan quickly went to see Sarah.

"Hey! So... How was it moving in?"

"It was good. Cami's place is big enough and she already presented me to Marcel, Davina and Josh so I wouldn't feel so alone in this city."

"You know... if you ever feel like you want to have some company... I'm only one call away." Stefan said, making Sarah smile.

There was another knock on the door and when Bonnie open it, she saw it was finally the Mikaelsons.

"Hi!" Bonnie said.

"Hey! Tu es incroyablement belle." Kol said.

"What?" Bonnie asked confused.

"No one ever told you how beautiful you are in fluent French?" Kol asked with a smirk and Bonnie just gave him a confused look. "Get used to it."

"I probably won't." Bonnie said, then noticed that Kol brought some brownies. "You guys brought brownies."

"Yes. I told my siblings that it's not polite to come with empty hands." Elijah said. "When I suggested that we would bring brownies as a welcome to New Orleans, Kol volunteered to be the one baking them... And I happen to know what special ingredient he used to bake these brownies."

"You do?" Kol quickly asked.

"Yes! Love." Elijah quickly said, making Rebekah get behind Klaus to hide her laughter.

"Yep. There's a whole big bag of love in these brownies." Kol said.

"I'm going to say hi to Care." Rebekah said because she noticed Caroline and Enzo talk and being friendly which made her jealous.

"Hello, beautiful!" Enzo smirked to Rebekah.

"Hey, Enzo! Care, Elijah made this big deal about welcoming you to New Orleans so I decided to bring you some stuff." Rebekah said. "I got you salt so your life always has flavor, bread, so you never go hungry, a blood bag so you never go thirsty and a scented candle for the bathroom because... well, you know."

"Wow! Thank you. I'm gonna make sure these things will be in a place safe." Caroline said as an excuse to let Rebekah and Enzo have some alone time.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I am currently thinking about creating more two OCs that would be Bonnie's cousins. What do you think? And do you have any suggestions about who would play them? I was thinking maybe Jordan Fisher and Keiynan Lonsdale. What do you think? Also, if you have any notes about how I should improve writing Cami's character as vampire or any other, please feel free to tell me... or even if you just have a suggestion about a plot line I could use or even a small detail just feel free to tell me.
Thank you so much for the support.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro