18. Waking up & Suggestions

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sarah woke up with her back hurting and the sun hitting her face, making her open her eyes and shield the sunlight with her hand, then she looked at the side and saw Stefan laying down on the rooftop with her with his arm around her waist, making her smile.

"Good morning!" She said softly with a smile.

"Good morning! I'm sorry I'll let you sleep here I didn't even felt myself falling asleep. I just remember us talking about the stars..." Stefan said.

"It's fine. I don't remember falling asleep neither. I guess those brownies had really good weed in it." Sarah said, making Stefan smile.

"What was really funny was seeing Elijah getting high because he honestly believed they were common brownies." Stefan said and Sarah laughed.

They went to the door to get back to the building but she realized the door was locked.

"Crap! How do we get back now."

"Why don't we call someone?" Stefan asked.

"Don't you remember we decided to let our phone's at the party because we didn't want to be recorded. I really shouldn't have listened to Kol's conspiracy theories when I was high." Sarah said.

"I can jump from here to the ground. I just need you to trust me."

"You know that I trust you." Sarah said with a smile and Stefan picked her up in bridal style and jump from the roof to the side walk.

"I guess this is what's like to be a vampire. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop like if it was nothing." Sarah said as Stefan put her down.

Damon woke up with his shirt unbuttoned, displaying his 6 pack and with a sleeping Cami in his arm. They were laying in the couch and Damon decided to close his eyes and not move so Camille wouldn't wake up, but it didn't took long for Cami to wake up thanks to the curtains being open and the sunlight hitting her face.

"Ugh! I wish there was a way to turn off the sun. It's just too bright." Camille said and hide her face in Damon's chest as he stroke her hair.

Caroline woke up in her bed, without knowing how she even ended up in there, but then she saw a note on her nightstand.

'Dear Caroline,

Last night you were as you called it a bit tipsy, so I made sure that you would fall asleep comfortable in your own bed. I stayed the night to reassure you would be alright. Once I woke up, I noticed how peaceful you were in your sleep, that I decided to let you sleep a little longer.
To be honest, I'm truly happy you decided to come to New Orleans. Maybe one day you even will let me show you the best places in town... like I promised you a couple years ago.

Fondly,
Klaus'

Caroline couldn't help but smile at the note Klaus had written to her. It was very sweet and something no other guy did for her.

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted when her phone started buzzing.

"Hello!"

"Hey, blondie! It's Enzo. What do you say about having a breakfast with me like the good old days?"

"Sure. I desperately need to get some food before I get those killing human urges." Caroline said and after they agreed on a place, she hung up the call.

Caroline and Enzo were now in a small place near the French Quarter where they ordered waffles and pancakes.

"Oh my God! This is so good!" Caroline moaned.

"Would you like to get a room with that waffle?" Enzo joked.

"I would show this waffle a good time." Caroline replied and they laughed.

"Look, to be honest, I asked to have breakfast with you because I need some advice."

"Alright." Caroline said.

"I was wondering... the thing is... I like Rebekah."

"Yes! I knew it! You would make such a cute couple!" Caroline said happy.

"I don't even know if she likes me. I just... I would like to know if you have any suggestions about how to spend an afternoon with her." Enzo said.

"Awww! I can't believe I'm finally seeing Enzo in love. This is so cute! And it's more than time for you to go back out there. I know you loved Maggie but she would like to see you move on and to be happy." Caroline said and Enzo smiled a little.

"So... what do you suggest?"

"Well, while you were stuck in that prison, Rebekah was in a coffin. You guys could have fun seeing what you missed on. Maybe ask her for a movie marathon with 80s movies. There was iconic movies... from Back to the future to the shinning, there's say anything and breakfast club. That was the decade of iconic movies. And maybe you guys could also listen to 80s music. I mean, in the 80s there was prince, Madonna, Billy Joel, Whitney Houston, Cyndi Lauper, Journey... not to mention Queen. I mean, yeah they started in the 70s but they were part of the 80s too." Caroline said.

"Wow! For someone who didn't lived in the 80s, you sure know a lot about it."

"Yeah... I kinda wished I had lived in that time... but then I remind myself that people wore leg warmers, a lot of neon and those terrible mom jeans." Caroline said.

"Thank you, Caroline. Not only for your help but also for having breakfast with me."

"It's okay. I kinda missed it, to be honest. You were the most stable person in my life when I really needed so..." Caroline said.

"Of course, blondie!" Enzo said.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I decided to have some Carenzo friendship moment because I loved their friendship and I was a little upset when they just stop interacting with each other because he was so nice to her, Sure he flirted with her but hey were good friends. I hope you guys also enjoy the fact that isn't just about the couples and we can see other characters interacting with each other.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro