19. Finding Jobs

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Camille and Sarah were in Cami's apartment, getting ready to go out. Camille was going to try to get her back her job while Sarah had to go to the hospital and get to her shift.

"Look at us. Two cousins who have reunited after many years apart now living in one apartment, ready to have some fun in this big city. We could be a sitcom. The O'Connells is recorded in front of a live studio audience." Sarah said and they laughed.

"Although... do they still do sitcoms that day that in the beginning of every episode?" Cami asked.

"I don't know. The latest sitcoms I've watch don't even have a laugh track." Sarah said and they were then quickly interrupted by someone knocking on their door.

"I'll go get that." Camille said and when she opened the door she saw Elena.

"Hey! Did you come by to tell us how Elijah is when he is high, because I really want all the details. I mean, it's Elijah. It's difficult to not picture him being in control of what he is saying." Cami said.

"Maybe later. I actually came to talk with Sarah."

"Hey! Can it be fast. I don't want to be late to the hospital."

"Of course. I was just wondering if I could go with you. I've took medicine and I had a little practice in Mystic Falls but now I'm here and I feel that I want to do something with my time. Do you think I can go and see if I can find a place for me?"

"Sure. It would be nice to know someone. I mean I haven't had much time to talk with people there. It's not like Grey's anatomy where everyone knows everyone." Sarah said.

"Do you also watch that? I just started."

"I started when I came back from Chicago."

"Have you gone to the bomb episode...?"

"Girls! I think we should get going." Cami said and after saying goodbye to Jamie, the bunny, they left.

Cami went to the bar while Sarah and Elena went to the hospital talking about Grey's anatomy and how it was crazy that bomb episode as well as things that weren't medically correct in the show.

Elijah heard noises coming from Klaus's room, so he decided to go check on his brother.

"Niklaus, is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine. Just... this person who I thought... and then I hear them talk with someone else and... ahhhhh! Why can't I even paint?! Before I could paint when I would get angry!" Klaus yelled.

"Niklaus, try to use your words. I don't understand what happened. Yesterday you seemed so happy." Elijah said. "Is this about Miss Forbes?"

"Pff! I don't get upset over a woman... no matter how beautiful, intelligent and strong she might be..." Klaus said and Elijah gave him a look.

"I overheard this morning Caroline and that bloody Eddy on a phone call agreeing to have breakfast alone. Just the two of them."

"First of all, I believe his name is Enzo. Secondly, you shouldn't hear Miss Forbes's conversations. And lastly, the breakfast could be something they do as friends."

"Friends? Friends don't have breakfast with each other just like that. Don't you understand Elijah? Dinners are for the first dates but breakfast are for two people who have feelings for each other and are already stable people in their lives. Breakfast is almost like making official they are in a relationship." Klaus said.

"Niklaus, maybe you are overreacting. Enzo did seem to start to develop feelings for our sister."

"Or maybe he was using her to make Caroline jealous. That bloody wanker!" Klaus said.

Bonnie knew that she had family living in New Orleans, more specifically, her aunt, uncle and cousins. She decided to go to the store that her uncle had and she saw a guy that looked familiar to her but she couldn't quite say where she knew him from.

"Hey! I'm Bonnie. I'm looking for..."

"Wait. Bonnie? Is this really you? Wow!" He said. "Don't you remember me? It's me Caleb."

"Oh my God! You look so different! It's crazy. I think the last time we say each other we were 6."

"Yes! So... what are you doing here?" Caleb asked.

"I was looking for a part time job and thought to see if I could have a little luck in the family store." Bonnie said.

"In here we don't need much help but I think my brother Brandon wouldn't mind having some help in his new record store." Caleb said.

"That would be great!" Bonnie said.

It was night and Rebekah went to the Salvatore's place and was greeted by Damon, which made her smile quickly vanish and she get her annoyed look.

"Hey! I'm here to see Enzo." Rebekah said.

"Enzo, your girlfriend is here!" Damon yelled and Rebekah couldn't help but blush at him calling her Enzo's girlfriend but she tried to just look annoyed.

"Hey Bekah! Don't listen to Damon." Enzo said as he appeared.

"Never do." Rebekah said, making Enzo smirk.

"Let me take you to the garden." Enzo said.

"What's going on? What's all of this?" Rebekah asked when they got to the garden and she saw not only a popcorn machine but also a comfortable place for them to seat or lay down and there was blankets. Also there was lights which made the environment all more comfortable and even romantic.

"Care told me that you didn't get to experience the 80's just like me. I was stuck on that laboratory and you were... well, she didn't told me. And with her help I realized that maybe this could be something we could experience together. With her help I got all the movies from the 80s and maybe after a few movies we could listen to some songs from the 80s."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Today I was in a good mood so I decided to post not only this chapter but also make a video of some of the characters in this story. Thank you so much for all the support you've been giving me. And to the person who wanted Damon and Davina having a kinda sibling-relationship do not worry because I'm trying to do that ;) Love you guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro