21. Meeting the Bennetts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Bonnie was now working with her cousin Brandon in a record store.

"Thank you so much for giving me a job." Bonnie said.

"No problem. This way I don't need to lunch in here." Brandon said.

"Hey!" Josh said as he walked into the store. "Bonnie? I didn't know you worked here."

"I do. It's my first day." Bonnie said. "Oh, this is my cousin Brandon."

"Hi!" Josh smiled at Brandon and he just nodded.

"So... I was thinking in getting a gift to Davina but I am not sure what to get her."

"Your girlfriend?" Brandon asked.

"No! I am out of the closet a long time ago." Josh said with a smile. "Anyway, I was thinking about getting her some music she usually doesn't listen to. She spent so long not listening to music... I want her to see how music can have a big effect on your life."

"How about this record of the Beatles?" Brandon asked.

"Really? Beatles? I mean, that's so old. Who can relate to the Beatles now?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Pretty much the entire world!" Josh said, making Brandon look at him with a smile. "I guess I have the perfect gift."

Davina was on a coffee shop having waffles, but instead of eating them right away she was playing with them, making a small house of waffles which made a young man notice her and smile, then he grabbed toothpick and walked over to her table.

"You know, why don't you try this?" He asked as he put the toothpick his the Waffle House making able to make a small door to open and close.

"Why did I think of that?" Davina wondered.

"Well, you're too close to the project... don't be so harsh on yourself." He said.

"You're right. Sometimes you need an outsider's perspective."

"A fresh eye never hurts." He said and they both smiled.

"I'm Davina." She presentes herself.

"I'm Caleb Bennett." He presented himself. "Nice to meet you."

"I see you are there seating alone. If you want you can come and sit down."

"How could I say no to that kind offer?" Caleb asked and she smiled.

"What do we have here?" Damon asked as he walked over to Davina's table.

"Damon..." Davina said and roll her eyes.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Caleb asked.

"Ew! No!" Davina said.

"She would wish she could be that lucky." Damon said.

"Damon, what do you want?" Davina asked.

"I promised Cami I would take good care of you." Damon said and then looked at Caleb. "And who might this be?"

After giving a tour of New Orleans to Caroline, Klaus took her home.

"I have to say. I do enjoy having you living next to me."

"Yeah... it's like we're the friends from friends." Caroline said.

"And who do you relate the most?" Klaus asked.

"I'm a total Monica." Caroline said.

"Then I hope I'm the Chandler to your Monica." Klaus smirked and started to lean in, then when their lips were inches away from each other, Caroline decided to back down.

"I can't. We can't."

"Why, Love?" Klaus asked because he felt that their day together was the start of something for them.

"Because... We can't. I just got back to New Orleans. It wasn't that long that you have broken up with Cami and... I can't do this to her. She's already dealing with too much. And I don't want to ruin my friendship with her by putting a guy between us. It wouldn't be fair to her, it wouldn't be fair to you, it wouldn't be fair to me and it definitely wouldn't be fair to Jamie."

"Who's Jamie?"

"The bunny I'm co-parenting with Cami." Caroline said.

"Look, it's been years since I left Mystic Falls and the moment I saw you back, I still felt the same way for you as I felt all those years before... maybe it is even stronger now... I know what I want. I want to be your last love. And like I told you before, I will wait for you... However long it takes."

"I can't make you do that. That's not fair to you." Caroline said.

"You're not making me do anything. I am doing this because I know no one ever made me feel like you make me feel. No one ever was as straightforward with me like you are, no one ever saw the real me like you do, no one ever made me see the world in the way you make me do. I was lost when I met you and you were my flashlight." Klaus said and gave a peck on her forehead. "I will wait for you, Caroline. Even if it takes centuries..."

AN: Hey guys! How are you? I'm sorry for the chapter being so short. In fact, I'm sorry for my chapters not being long. I see writers in this platform who can write 5000 words in a chapter very easily while I have issues doing that and making a chapter with 1000 words can be difficult. What did you think about the interaction between Caleb and Davina and between Brandon and Joshua?

Also, For the person(s) who wanted to see Damon and Davina becoming friends and having an almost sibling relationship I thought it would be a good start being because Cami cares about them. What are you thinking?

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Thank you so much for supporting my story(ies). You guys are amazing!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro