27. Preparing a Surprise Party

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

It's been a few days since Sarah woke up, she was getting better and was now just in the hospital for observation.

Tonight Sarah would be able to go back home and Camille had decided that they would have a welcome home party for Sarah without her knowing. She had the help of Caroline, organizing everything and giving chores to everyone because she heard how incredible Caroline was at throwing parties back in Mystic Falls.

Joshua, Brandon, Caleb and Davina were now buying some alcohol for the party and looking for good stuff. Kol was supposed to help them out but he decided to get from his secret stash and he only trusted Bonnie to go with him and help him out carry the bottles.

"Why don't you take this as an opportunity to try to see what are his preferences?" Davina asked with a smile as they looked at the Bennett brothers looking at whiskey.

"You won't let me be if I say no, will you?" Josh asked his best friend.

"Awww! You know me so well." Davina said. "Don't worry about Caleb, I will find an excuse so you two can talk more privately."

"Hey, Caleb! Can you help me out with the snacks?" Davina asked.

"Yeah, of course." Caleb said and then said to his brother. "Your on your own, bro."

After Davina and Caleb went to see the snacks, Joshua reunited his courage and try to find a way to ask him about his preferences.

"I think this whiskey will do. We also should see some wine. Just in case they won't want to drink something strong." Brandon said.

"Good thinking. What do you prefer? Red wine or white wine?" Joshua asked.

"I'm more of a beer guy, to be honest." Brandon said.

"That doesn't really help me." Josh said more to himself.

"Why don't we get both?"

"Oh! So you just don't care about the label? You like everything?" Joshua asked, which made Brandon a little confused.

"Again, I'm not a wine guy. But there might be people there who like wine." Brandon said. "Are you okay? You seem a bit off."

"I'm fine. I just... I'm sorry that we drag you here. I'm sure you would prefer to be in some place having probably someone flirting with you."

"I don't have many people flirting with me. Besides I am enjoying doing this. You're fun to hang out with."

"Oh, am I?"

"Yeah! And it's cool that you guys are throwing this party for your friend."

"Oh... do you like her?" Joshua asked.

"What? No! I mean, she seems like a nice girl but I don't even know her. I'm doing this for..."

"Bonnie?" Joshua cut him off because he was losing all hope that Brandon would even be interested in him.

"Yeah! Bonnie... because she's my cousin." Brandon said. "We should go see now beer."

*Meanwhile*

Caroline was in Cami's apartment with Klaus, Elijah and Elena as they decorated the house. Elena and Elijah were getting the plastic plates and cups while Klaus and Caroline were putting on the balloons that said welcome back.

"I think it's really cool of you of doing all of this."

"Thank you, love."

"I'm sure Cami really appreciates it. You've been a big support to her."

"Truth be told I decided to do this decorating chore because it would been a way to spend time with you."

"Always a flirt, huh?" Caroline said.

Elena was noticing how Caroline and Klaus were looking at each other which made her smile because even if Klaus did terrible things everyone could see he lived Caroline with every part of his being and Elena knew that Caroline deserved someone who loves her like that.

"What's that smile for?" Elijah asked.

"I'm just happy to see Care happy. I feel that Klaus challenges her to be everything she wants to be and makes her feel loved... or at least he could if she left her guard down."

"I have to admit that I tried many times to give Klaus his redemption but lately I feel that Caroline is the one who can do that. She makes Klaus show the person he truly is, show his humanity, be the person he was before we turned. The part of him I thought it was long lost."

"You're an amazing brother for keep being by your brother's side." Elena said as she hold his hand, making Elijah smile but they were interrupted by Elena's phone.

"Bonnie, just text me saying they are coming with drinks that Kol had hidden in one of the halls of his bedroom."

"I told you he was stealing my bourbon bottles, Elijah!" Klaus said.

"Maybe tomorrow we can have a conversation with him about boundaries but right now let's focus on this party for Sarah O'Connell." Elijah said.

AN: Hey guys! How have you been? I hope you're enjoying reading this story so far. A little while ago we were having some drama so I'm now going back to the light funny moments. What was your favorite part of this chapter? Klaroline moment? Elejah moment? Josh trying to figure out if there's hope for Brosh? Or Klaus discovering Kol has been stealing his bourbon? Feel free to share your opinions and suggestions in the comments or even in dms. Stay safe. Love you guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro