29. Hangovers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Caroline woke up in her bed and noticed Klaus was drawing something in his sketchbook.

"Good morning, Klaus!" Caroline said as she was about to seat down.

"Don't move." Klaus said.

"Why? Are you robbing me or something?" Caroline joked.

"You look perfect in this light. I couldn't stop myself... I had to draw you."

"You are drawing me? But my hair is all messy and I don't even have makeup on."

"You are beautiful. You don't need makeup." Klaus said softly, making Caroline smile and blush a little.

"I'll stay still if you then promise me to show it to me." Caroline said.

"I promise." Klaus said with a smile and got back to drawing her.

*Meanwhile*

Sarah woke up in her bed and heard steps from someone walking over to her room, which even if it wasn't a big sound because she was hungover it sounded awfully loud.

"Good morning!" Stefan whisper.

"Thank you for using your inside voice." She whispered.

"I made you this smoothie who helps with the hangover. I thought you might needed."

"Thank you. That's so sweet. I have no idea what I did to deserve having you in my life." Sarah said.

"Just keep being you." Stefan said and he gave her a kiss on her forehead as she started to drink her smoothie.

*Meanwhile*

In the morning Damon took Camille out and they were now drinking from a tourist.

"You will now take care of that wound. You were attacked by a wild animal." Damon compelled the tourist and then let her go.

"Wow! I missed drinking from the vein." Camille said with a smile.

"I told you... You don't need to avoid it. You just need to know when to stop." Damon said and whipped a small portion of blood that was dripping from Camille's mouth as he stepped closer to her.

Camille before even thinking she grabbed his hand and licked his finger that had blood. He leaned his head, making their lips be inches from each other, letting them feel each other's breath against their skin and then she grabbed him by the neck and kissed him passionately.

"You have no idea how long I was waiting for this." Damon said once they broke the kiss.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Cami asked with a smile, making him smirk and kiss her passionately.

Caleb went to the record store where his brother Brandon was working, noticing him with a bottle of water and wearing sunglasses.

"What the hell are you doing with those sunglasses. Only douchebags wear sunglasses inside."

"I'm too hungover... The sun is too bright. How are you so happy... You frank way more than me. You should still be passed out on the floor."

"I ate some of the left over brownies this morning and now I'm good as new." Caleb said. "And I got an idea. You know how we talked about you not dating anyone since high school? I think it's time for you to go on Tinder and try to find someone. I can even help you making one profile."

"Have you ever been on tinder?"

"No! That's why you go first. That way I can know if there are crazy girls there or not. Besides, I have an eye on someone already." Caleb said.

"Good morning!" Joshua said as he walked into the store.

"Hey! Do you need help in finding something?" Brandon asked as he walked over to him and mouthed 'Say yes'

"Yeah! I've been looking for this Queen record but it's for collectors, so maybe I might have to get a reservation." Josh quickly said.

"Of course. Let me see in the system."

"I gotta go. I also have a store to look out. Think about what I told you, bro." Caleb said and left after saying goodbye.

"What was all that about?" Joshua asked.

"Oh... It's nothing. It's just my brother who wants to get me on Tinder."

"Oh... that's cool."

"Eh! I don't know." Brandon said.

"I brought you this. It might help with the hangover." Joshua said as he gave Brandon a smoothie.

"Thank you. I guess one of the privileges of being a vampire is that you don't get hangover."

"Not much." Joshua said with a smile. "I should probably go. Let you enjoy how the store is all quiet until people start to come in."

"Or maybe you could stay here and help me out when someone comes or when my brother comes back and tries to make me a tinder profile. If that wouldn't be too much trouble, of course."

"I guess I can stay here for awhile." Josh said.

"Thank you." Brandon said with a smile.

Davina went to the Bennett store to get some herbs that would help with some spells.

"Hey, Davina! How are you?" Caleb asked as soon as she got inside the store.

"I'm okay. How are you? I mean you were very drunk last night." Davina said.

"I'll be honest, I had to steal one of the brownies to make the headache go away." Caleb said. "You are so beautiful!"

"Are you sure it was just one brownie?"

"You got me." Caleb said and then grabbed a bowl that had brownies. "You want some?"

"I'm good. Thanks."

"Caleb, stop annoying the girl." They heard in the distance, making him quickly hide the bowl under his t-shirt.

"I'm okay." Davina said, then looked at Caleb. "Oh my God! Congratulations on your pregnancy."

"Thank you very much." He said as she put her hand on his fake belly. "Don't you dare touch Davina Junior."

"Wait. What? Are you saying I knock you up?"

"You sure did!" Caleb said and then the two started laughing.

AN: Hey guys! Damon & Cami finally had their first kiss! Which ship do you think it will be the next to kiss? Which ship do you think it will be the next to kiss?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro