31. Thanking Elena

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Elijah went to Elena's apartment and knock on the door. Caroline opened the door and when saw it was Elijah, she knew right away it was for Elena.

"Elena! Your boyfriend is here!" Caroline yelled, making Elena fun over there and try not to blush.

"Sorry for that." Elena said as Caroline just smirk.

"It's Alright. I wanted to thank you for spending the night with me while I was intoxicated. I didn't know what to do to thank you so I started by buying you this card." Elijah said showing a thank you card with a drawing of grapes saying thanks a bunch I'm truly grape-ful. "I thought it would be funny because of the grateful-grapeful pun."

"Aww! That's really sweet!" Elena said as he gave her the thank you card.

"I'm glad you like it. But I also didn't thought it would be enough so I bought you these flowers, this box of chocolates, this perfume that the lady of the store helped me pick it out and a teddy bear saying thank you beary much. Because it's a bear he says beary instead of very... I hope this is enough to make t up for all the trouble."

"None of this was necessary. It was no trouble. I had fun." Elena said.

"Just take the gifts!" Caroline yelled from her room.

*Meanwhile*

Bonnie went to the record store because even if today wasn't her shift, she felt the need to make sure her cousin was alright with handling the store.

"Hey!" Bonnie said as she got into the store, seeing a few clients looking at records while Brandon talked with Joshua.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm alright. Kol kinda annoyed me into drinking some miracle tea that works for hangovers."

"Kol, huh?" Brandon said with a smirk. "Is it me or is there something between you two?"

"He is just a big flirt. There's nothing going on? And what's going on with you? Are you looking for a girl?" Bonnie asked, making Joshua tense and Brandon give her a confused look.

"What? No. Why are you asking that?" Brandon asked confused.

"Caleb texted me about wanting my help to make you a dating profile because he thought I could help you into getting more matches." Bonnie said.

"I don't know what's up with him. I already told him I don't want any dating apps." Brandon said.

"It looks that he just wants you to see happy. He sees you so worried about the store you built, he just wants to make sure his big brother has a personal life and won't spend his days just working." Bonnie explained.

"It's pretty cool, when you think about it. It kinda makes me wish I had a brother." Joshua said.

"Bon, we are not having many clients. You should take advantage of that and have a off day. Besides, if things get worse, I have Josh helping me out."

"Yeah, I will stay and help." Josh said.

"Thank you." Bonnie said and left.

Soon after Bonnie left, Caleb appeared with a very worried look.

"I knew Davina was too good to be true."

"What happened?" Brandon asked.

"What are you talking about?" Josh asked, ready to stand up for his best friend.

"Davina just told me she never seen Star Wars!" Caleb said like if it was the worst thing in the world.

"I mean that's not terrible." Brandon tried to calm his brother down.

"Brandon, the only people in the universe who never seen Star Wars were the characters in Star Wars. That's because they live them, Brandon. It's because they live the Star Wars!" Caleb said.

"Why don't you just show her the movie and you will be able to be the guy who presented her the best movies of all time." Brandon suggested.

"But what if she doesn't like it?"

"Pff! That's impossible!" Brandon said.

"Then she won't." Josh said at the same time, making Brandon give him a look. "I mean, of course she will love it!"

"Yeah... she will like it... I mean who doesn't like it? But I will tell you this, if she tells me her favorite character is Jar Jar Binks, then you need to get ready for a night of listen to be ramble about how I have no luck."

"This will work out. She will like it. Just don't give too much hype. Say it's pretty cool so then when she will watch the movies it will blow her mind."

"Nice." Caleb said.

"And even if she won't like it... she's still an amazing person." Josh said.

"If she doesn't like it, it will ruin everything. I mean, just look at you two, you just started to hang out because you like the Beatles and now look at you..." Caleb said and then noticed the way the two were looking at him. "I mean now you guys are close friends. But what I'm dealing it's different because I like her a lot, you know... Now, if you excuse me I'm gonna pray for her to like the movie." Caleb said and left.

"I know he is your brother but wasn't he being a little over dramatic."

"Maybe a little but you gotta know that Star Wars are his favorite movies. He watches Star Wars every time he gets sick or sad or is on vacations..."

AN: Hey guys! I know this chapter wasn't very long but I hope you liked it. I also felt that I should write a little about Caleb Bennett since he is an OC and I haven't shown much of him nor who he is, what he likes and all that. Do you guys think Davina would like Star Wars or not?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro