35. Klaroline & Damille

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

The Mikaelsons took Caroline, Elena and Bonnie home as an excuse to spend more time with them.

"Would you guys care for some tea or something?" Elena asked when they reach to the girls apartment, in an attempt to be able to spend more time with Elijah.

"Just if it's not too much trouble." Elijah said.

"Of course not." Elena said.

"You two should just act like normal people and hook up already. Everyone knows you two are totally into each other. Besides no one can pull off a will they won't they like Ross and Rachel." Kol said, making Elena blush and Elijah feel flustered.

"That's true." Caroline said, making Elena and Bonnie give her a look. "What?"

"Love, can you show me where the bathroom is?" Klaus asked as an excuse, but when she was about to show her the bathroom, he took her to her bedroom.

"If this is you trying to get laid, you're not in much luck." Caroline said, making Klaus give her a confused look. "I mean, yeah we kissed and it was good..."

"Really good." Klaus said with a smirk. "Incredible, in fact."

"Okay it was an incredible kiss..." Caroline said smiling while Klaus just smiled at her. "But I can't just... The thing is... I think we shouldn't rush into things. We didn't even discussed what we are... I mean what are we?"

"We are whatever you would like us to be, love. Look, I told you I fancied you at the Ball we had back in Mystic Falls and that feeling only grew... it never went away. I tried to move on from you... but that ended up being just distractions. My feelings for you are strong and I would wait centuries for you if that was what would take... I don't want to pressure you into anything, Caroline."

"I don't think you have to wait centuries..." Caroline said with a smile. "I can't believe I'm saying this but... Niklaus Mikaelson, I would like very much to be your girlfriend."

"You would?" Klaus asked with a smile in disbelief because he always imagined that moment but really happening was completely different.

"I would. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"There's nothing I wish more than to be your boyfriend. I'm Caroline Forbes's boyfriend. How fantastic is that?" Klaus asked making Caroline laugh and then he kissed her.

"Can you stay here the night?"

"Of course, my love." Klaus said and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Aw! I love how you act all alpha male and big bad wolf but deep down you're just a cuddly puppy." Caroline said and kissed him.

"I can assure you no one has ever describe me like that." Klaus said.

"That's because they didn't tried to get to know the real Klaus Mikaelson." Caroline said and kissed him.

*Next morning*

Camille woke up with Damon in her bed and then being both clothed.

"Hey!" Cami said softly.

"Ugh! This would be so much more fun if we were both naked..." Damon said as he opened his eyes.

"You were the one who said for us to take things slow..."

"Yeah, I know... It was me trying to take a page on the book of being nice like Stefan... Who would know it would suck?" Damon said.

"Come on! I can see there's something more. Why did you said we should take things slow?" Camille asked as they hold hands, still laying on the bed.

"To be completely honest... The last person I fall for, once we got together we rush things and it didn't end well... I just want to make sure things will start the right way. Besides, I'm pretty sure if something would go bad, Caroline would ask torture advices from Klaus so she could torture me in the most painful way, while Bonnie would give me headaches. I mean, I don't know how you did it but they love you." Damon said.

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Kol was watching crime tv shows when Elijah appeared.

"You solved that crime, you fat fat man." Kol said as he ate his popcorn.

"What are you doing, brother?" Elijah asked.

"I think I found a job that would be amazing for me. I've been watching crimes on tv shows that are solved by old guys, by fat guys, by guys with raincoats... so, naturally, it occurs to me, what this world needs is: Kol Mikaelson, good looking detective." Kol said, making Elijah look at him in confusion and disbelief. "I even created the theme song." Kol said and started to sing. "When a crimes breaks out, all the cutes girls shout: get the good looking guy. When there's a crime out there he's gonna comb his hair cause he's the good looking guy... looking good looking."

"I think you should stop watching these shows."

"You right. I should stop watching and create my own tv show. I mean isn't this a brilliant idea?" Kol asked and started to sing again the theme song.

Caroline texted Camille so they would meet but Cami couldn't because she just started her shift at the bar, so Caroline decided to go to the bar to talk to Cami.

"Hey, Cami! Can we talk?"

"Hey, Care! Sure. What's up?"

"So... last night, Klaus and I kissed after I sang to him."

"I saw it. It looked from a movie scene... You know, when the main characters finally have their big kiss and everyone applauds them." Camille said. "It took you guys long enough."

"Wait. So you are not upset?"

"Of course not. You know I like Damon."

"Yeah... but still... Klaus is your ex."

"We barely dated. Besides, it's in the past. We are good friends now."

"Are you sure? Because if you don't want Klaus and I to be together just say the word. I don't want to put a guy over a friendship." Caroline said.

"Caroline, you are an amazing friend and an extraordinary person. I just want you to be happy. Same goes to Klaus. If you two make reach other happy, then I am more than happy for you guys."

"Thank you!" Caroline said and hugged Camille.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you all have been keeping safe and getting vaccinated. I am sorry for taking longer to update, to be completely honest I've been having a big writer's block. If any of you as any ideas, feel free to share them. I started writing this story feeling it had a big potencial and I'm just afraid that I am not able to deliver it. And I am truly sorry if you feel that way too. I'm trying and I'm going to keep trying but if there comes to a point I feel I can't do it anymore, then I will have to put this story on hold. I'm sorry. Thank you for all the constant support. You guys are amazing to me

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro