39. Bonnie's sick

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Bonnie was in the kitchen coughing and sneezing, while having a blanket around her to make her feel warm.

"Bonnie, you need to get some rest. You're sick." Elena said.

"How many times do I have to say it? I'm not sick. This is just allergies."

"Bon, I've known you all my life. I know you don't have allergies." Elena said. "You know what, you're not giving me any choice."

"What does that mean? What are you doing?"

"I'm texting Care because she needs to know."

"There's no need to make her worry. She's finally happy with Klaus." Bonnie said.

As Bonnie was finishing drinking the tea, Caroline appeared with Kol and they were holding bags.

"Bon, don't worry. Elena texted me. I've got you some meds, some fruit so we can make you juice, some liquids and some of those gums that make your throat get better."

"There was no need for you to get all that. I'm fined."

"When you use a D in the end of fine, then you are not fine." Caroline said.

"Let me see." Kol said and rest his hand on Bonnie's forehead. "You're burning up."

"You're the one burning up. What? Who said that?" Bonnie said.

"Let's take her to the hospital. Just to make sure."

"I'm fined. If I wasn't could I do this?" Bonnie asked and stayed still.

"What are you doing?"

"Doing the running man."

"Okay, Let's go darling."

"Kol, did I ever told you that you look like a sexier version of Archie?"

"So you think I'm better looking than Archie? Screw you Archie." Kol said with a smirk.

Elena, Caroline and Kol took Bonnie to the hospital and Sarah found them as she was walking down the hospital.

"Hey! What's going on?" Sarah asked concerned.

"We think Bonnie has the flu." Caroline said.

"Let me see your temperature." Sarah said and grabbed a thermometer. "104.1? Bon, you are dehydrated. You need to stay. I'm gonna get you a room."

"I'm fine-d. I'm just feeling a bit hot."

"Darling, you are hot. But right now you are not just hot in look wise you also have a fever." Kol said.

"Maybe you guys are the one with fever and it's all an hallucination that you are having." Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, Sarah will take care of you and we are also going to be right here." Caroline said.

"But I also have today a shift at the record store."

"I already texted Brandon." Elena said.

"You guys are amazing! I love you so much." Bonnie said, then as Sarah took her to a room, Bonnie said. "Thank you. You're such a beautiful and amazing doctor and friend.

Once Bonnie could get visits, Kol went to see her.

"Hello, darling! How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. Actually I'm happy that you're here. I think everyone is exaggerating. I need your help to get out of here. It will be like prison break but instead of being in the prison it's in the hospital. It will be hospital break."

"I don't think that's a great idea."

"Hold on! Be careful." Bonnie said as she hold onto his arm.

"What happened?" Kol asked.

"I am pretty sure the floor and the wall just switched." Bonnie said.

As Kol talked with Caleb to tell him how Bonnie was doing because Caleb and Brandon were working and couldn't just leave to be there for their cousin, Caroline and Elena were in the room with Bonnie.

"We told everyone what's going on with you and everyone wishes you to get better. They all wanted to come but we decided for them to come tomorrow because the visiting hours are about to end."

"You are all such great friends." Bonnie said in a sleepy voice. "You are amazing."

"Hey! Elena, Care..." Sarah called them so they could talk in private. "She took pretty strong pills because of the flue so she's probably feeling very tired."

"Oh! Then we better go. We don't want to bother." Caroline said.

"Thank you. And don't worry, once there's any updates, I'll text you." Sarah said and when Bonnie and Caroline were about to say goodbye to Bonnie, they saw her with her eyes closed, so they left, not wanting her to wake up, not knowing she was still awake, even though her eyes were feeling very heavy.

As the girls left, Kol snuck into the bedroom hospital.

"I will stay here until you wake up. I won't leave your side." Kol said as he brought some balloons wishing her to get well soon, then after a few minutes he said. "You could be asleep for hours. I'll come back later. Oh! And I monstrously think I'm a dumbass but I hope I'll be able to show you that I'm someone who can one day make you very happy." He then gave a kiss on her forehead and quickly made a disgusting face. "Gross! Your forehead is all sweaty. But I still like you... a lot."

As he walked away, Bonnie smiled, loving to hear his confession but also feeling sorry she couldn't find her strength to even talk because of the pills she had to take.

AN: Hey guys! Before anything, I would like to thank you for all the support you've been giving me. You guys are amazing! I mean, even knowing I'm getting writer's block you still be patient, understanding and kind to me... and that's incredible! the1andonlytifftiff is an amazing writer who I think deserves to get some support so please go check her stories and make sure she feels the support she deserves.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro