40. Helping the Bennetts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Enzo was wondering if he should ask Rebekah on a date or not because he was afraid that it would hurt their friendship and become everything weird so he decided to text his best friend Damon.

"Hey, Damon. I need an advice. How should I ask Rebekah out? I really like her but idk if she sees me as more than a friend" He texted.

"Why don't you practice on me?" He read, so he decided to just do it and see if Damon would have any advices to give him.

"Rebekah, you are the most amazing woman I ever met. And I know you just see me as a friend but I feel you are the perfect woman for me and would me a lot if you would give me a chance. Will you go out with me?" Enzo texted.

"Yes"

"What?" He texted.

"Check who you are texting, Enzo" he read and then realized he just texted Rebekah.

Klaus went to see Caroline, so once he got to her place and was greeted by Elena, he went to Caroline's room to see how Caroline was.

"Hey! Kol told me about Bonnie getting sick and how you barely had anything to eat. I brought you some blood bags." Klaus said and took from his jacket two blood bags.

"Kol was seeing if I was eating?" Caroline asked in disbelief.

"Don't be mad at him. He only did it because I asked. I was worried about you." Klaus said and took off her shoes, then started to give her a foot rub as he sat in the bed.

"You don't need to worry about me. I know how to take care of myself."

"I know you do, but I can't exactly avoid it. I know you're concerned with Bonnie and I just don't want you to stop taking care of yourself."

"Thank you. Not just for the foot rub or this talk... for everything." Caroline said and kissed him.

Josh was now alone in the record store with Brandon as Brandon closed the store.

"I don't know what to do. I mean, this store is new and I can't afford to lose costumers but then again, my cousin is at the hospital with the flue so maybe I should just close the store."

"Or maybe you could find someone to take care of the store for you." Josh suggested.

"I don't have money to hire more people. I mean, I'm still leaving at my parents place because all the money I had saved up went to get this store." Brandon said.

"Well, maybe you could get someone that would be willingly to do it for free."

"Yeah right... I'm pretty sure that would never work. People don't work for free... Well, unless if we are counting student who study who actually pay money to work on their studies."

"Okay... How about you finally understand what I'm saying and let me take care of the record store while you visit Bonnie?" Josh asked.

"What? Really? Would you really do that?"

"Yeah... I mean I've spend so long in this store trying to find ways to hang out with you that I eventually saw how this kinda worked."

"I don't want to ask you something so big as this. I mean, this store is my responsibility not yours. And... I mean, we didn't even went on own date yet. It's too much to ask you to do this."

"You're not asking. I was the one who proposed this." Josh said.

"Thank you. You are amazing!" Brandon said and kissed Joshua.

Davina went to see Caleb at the store that he worked, which belonged to his family.

"Hey! I've heard about Bonnie having the flue. I decided to come by and see if I could do something to help out."

"Thank you, Davina. You are really a dream girl. Beautiful, smart, kind... You're the whole package." Caleb said, making her blush. "There's not much you can do. But you can pass by the hospital tomorrow and tell me how she is doing. Tomorrow I'm the only one who can take care of the store..."

"If you wanted I could stay here for a couple of hours while you visit Bonnie. That way you could see how she was doing for yourself." Davina said.

"You would really do that for me?" Caleb asked.

"Of course." She said with a smile.

"Thank you so much!" Caleb said and hugged her tightly, spinning her around the room, then when broke the hug he gave her a peck on the cheek. "Truly incredible you are."

AN: Hey guys! Hope you are liking the story. I'm trying my best to not let it on hold. Thank you so much for all the support. You guys are awesome!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro