41. Talking about Renzo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Enzo felt he needed to tell someone about him going on a date with Rebekah but he didn't want to listen to Damon making jokes about it so he went to look for his other best friend, Caroline Forbes.

After he knocked on the girls apartment he saw who opened the door was Klaus Mikaelson.

"Niklaus." Enzo said.

"Lorenzo." Klaus said.

"Oh gosh! I'm the donkey." Caroline said.

"What?"

"Shrek..." Caroline said as the two just stayed with a confused face. "Forget it."

"Actually I'm glad you are here. I think it's time for us to have a little chat." Enzo said.

"Is that so?" Klaus asked amused.

"Yes. You might be the brother of the woman I care deeply for but you are dating one of the best people I ever met. Caroline Forbes is not just my friend. She is like family to me. And if someone hurts my family, I will avenge them." Enzo said.

"Same goes about me." Klaus said.

"See? You two should just get along. I mean, you both are protective of loved ones." Caroline said trying to make things less tense.

"With all due respect... Stay away from this." Enzo said. "I've been friend with Caroline for a long time and she was the first person to give me a chance. So... if you have any second intentions..."

"What?" Klaus cut him off. "How could you think that? I have the best intentions. I just want to make Caroline happy."

"And you will make sure that she won't get herself in danger."

"Of course."

"That's all I wanted to here." Enzo said and hugged him. "Care, will you call me when you have some time?"

"Actually I was about to go. So you two can talk." Klaus said.

"Thank you." Caroline said with a smile and Klaus kissed her before he left.

"Alright. Now that Klaus left I can tell you."

"What is it? Uh! Is it gossip?" Caroline said with a smile.

"I asked Rebekah out and she said yes."

"Finally. Worse than you two is Elena and Elijah who keep giving glances at each other and make me want to just tell them to just get a room once it for all." Caroline said as she rolled her eyes. "Now, tell me... What are you planning on doing for your date?"

"That's the problem. I don't know. I mean she has lived so long, she's been everywhere and she probably had been with very successful men who traveled the entire world instead of being stuck in a prison having someone taking their body pieces apart just to see how vampires work." Enzo said. "I never went on a real date. For example, Maggie and I had to keep our relationship a secret so our dates was just her going to check one me."

"I guess it's time for us to do something I love to do. Making list of ideas and planning." Caroline said excited.

"Would you really do that for me?"

"Are you kidding? I love planning!"

"Well, I could just go on a dinner with her."

"Or you guys could have a picnic and then look at the stars. How cute is that? Or you could just go roller skating. It could be so fun! I mean, it's totally 80s, something it kinda brought you guys together and it's so fun. Nobody is sad when is rollerskating."

*Meanwhile*

Rebekah went to see Camille so she could talk with someone about how Enzo finally asked her out.

"Hey Cami! What a beautiful day it is, don't you think?" Rebekah said with a big smile as she sat on the bar, in front of Camille.

"Someone looks very happy. What happened?" Cami asked with a smile, liking to see her friend so happy.

"I am! Enzo asked me out." Rebekah said.

"Finally! I was wondering how long it was going to take. And how it happened?"

"It was actually by text." Rebekah said and laughed softly, making Camille give her a questioning, so Rebekah explained. "It was actually really adorable. He thought he was texting Damon and he was saying how he didn't know if he should ask me out and how he was nervous that I would reject him. Then I told him to see who he was texting and told him I would like to go on a date with him."

"That's actually very cute." Camille said.

"Yeah... I tried to keep my emotions in check but when I'm with him I just feel so... you know? I mean even when we are just watching a movie... I never been with a guy where I enjoyed even the quiet moments. Whenever I saw a couple who barely talked I always felt sorry for them but now I can see that enjoying being with each other without even talking is particularly incredible because we just enjoy being near each other." Rebekah said.

"Uh! Enzo and Rebekah kissing on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Cami sang as Rebekah blushed.

AN: Hey guys! I didn't wrote many Cami and Bekah moments so I decided it would be cool to see Cami talking with Bekah. Also I thought it would be funny having an interaction between of Enzo and Klaus because they both are very protective of the ones they love. And I thought it was nice having Carenzo too because they had such a cool friendship and it always upset me that they just stopped hanging out in the show.
And on one last note: it would mean a lot if you would share with me what you would like to see happening by the end of this story. Thank you so much for the support. Love you guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro