42. Renzo's Date

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Rebekah expected Enzo to tell her their date would be at night because that's how it always had been in her experience. Almost every time she had a first date it would always be having dinner at a restaurant or a picnic but Enzo surprised her when he asked her for the date to be after lunch.

"I mean why do you think he decided to have a date during the afternoon and not at night? Do you think it's odd?" Rebekah asked her brother because she felt she needed some advice.

"Maybe he realized he didn't want to go on a date with you but because Care is dating Nik, now he feels obligated to act like he is still interested in you..."

"Shut up, Kol! I was talking to you."

"Brother, please stop making our sister upset. She's already nervous enough. Rebekah, I believe maybe he just wants to get to know you in the light of the day. There's nothing wrong with a date during the day." Elijah said.

"Yeah, I mean the worst it can happen is you make him so bored he will take off his daylight ring and die." Kol said.

"Ugh! Kol, you can be such a wanker!" Rebekah said as she threw a pillow across his brother's face.

"Don't listen to Kol. He just likes to joke around, you know that. Everything will be alright." Elijah said.

"Sister, do not worry. If he ends up doing something he shouldn't, I will make sure Caroline let's me hurt him in a very painful way." Klaus said.

"Caroline really has you wrapped on her little finger, hasn't she?" Kol said.

"Says the guy who is only here because Sarah made you leave the room because Bonnie had to rest." Klaus said.

"Do you smell that? It's you because you just got burn." Rebekah said.

"It's funny because burn means that you were made fun and you cannot have a proper comeback. Fun fact: this became again popular after the show called That 70s Show."

"Wow! You really sound like a dad trying to be cool." Kol said.

"I think you need more lessons with Elena." Rebekah said, then they heard someone knock on the door.

"Hello, gorgeous!" Enzo said, making Rebekah smile.

"Hey!" Rebekah said.

"Rebekah are you sure you don't need us to have a conversation with Mr. St John?" Elijah asked.

"I'm sure. Let's go, Enzo, before they start making an interrogation about your past and all that." Rebekah said and they left.

"I hadn't time to say this before but you look absolutely breathtaking." Enzo said.

"Aww! Look at you exaggerating just to make me feel better." Rebekah said. "I didn't know what we were going to do so I decided to go with some casual clothes."

"It's difficult to find something that you won't look great in. You're beautiful." Enzo said, making Rebekah smile.

"Come on! Don't waste all compliments right now. Save some for the end of the date." Rebekah said as they walked the street. "So... where are we going?"

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

"It's a surprise. Although if you don't like it, we can quickly change it." Enzo said.

As they got to the place, Rebekah realized Enzo had taken her to a place where they could roller skate, which made her nervous because she never had roller skate in her life and she didn't want to look stupid and dumb in front of him.

"Enzo... I should have told you this before but... I don't know how to roller skate." Rebekah said nervous because she didn't want to screw the date Enzo planned for them.

"Me neither. Since you were... sleeping and I was stuck in a prison when this was something people loved to do... I thought it would be fun for us to try to figure this out together." Enzo said, making Rebekah smile.

"That was a great idea! Let's go!" Rebekah said now excited as Enzo notes to himself that he had to thank Caroline for giving him this idea.

"Are you ready for this?" Enzo asked after they put on some roller skates.

"Come on! I'm an original. How hard can this be?" Rebekah said and as they both started to roller skate, they quickly fall over, Rebekah falling on top of Enzo, which made her laugh.

"Are you okay, love?"

"I'm great! It's actually very funny that we that are suppose to be supernatural creatures who lived for a long time never got to learn something so trivial as roller skate." Rebekah said as she laughed.

After they spent some time on the roller skate park, Enzo took her to an arcade since they never got the chance to actually experience what would be like and Rebekah made him also experience those dancing games which Enzo didn't felt comfortable with but he was all for it because it made Rebekah happy, after that they had a break and ate some ice cream, then he took her to play bowling.

"I've been awful at this. Which is actually pretty fun." Rebekah said.

"It is?" Enzo asked a bit confused.

"Yeah. This is so human. Something I thought I would never feel again... This is awesome!" Rebekah said as she grabbed the ball and tried to throw again, then as she saw the ball going to the side she started to yell. "No! More to the right! Come on!"

"How about now we try the both of us?" Enzo asked as an excuse to be near her.

Once they were done with bowling, he took her back to the Quarter.

"You know, this was the most fun I had in a long long time. I'll be honest, I was nervous when you told me it wouldn't be a dinner date like usual... but I'm really glad you decide to do something different." Rebekah said. "Although, it will make more difficult for the next time we'll go on a date."

"So... there will be a second time?" Enzo asked with a smile.

"I believe so." Rebekah said and kissed him.

"Wow!" Enzo said as they broke the kiss.

"There's more from where that came from." Rebekah said and kissed him again.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I am trying my best to not let this book end up being on hold. What did you think of this date. I thought it would be fun to make a date where it wouldn't just be a dinner.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro