44. Jealousy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Bonnie finally was released from the hospital because she no longer had fever nor any other symptoms of the flue, so Elena and Caroline decided to both go pick her up.

"Thank you for picking me up. You didn't have to." Bonnie said.

"Come on! You spend too much time inside these four walls." Caroline said.

"Yeah! But you guys made rounds to be all able to visit me and I also had here Sarah. She was great, she sneak in food here and would chat with me every time she had a break. Then there was Kol who brought me a laptop and we watched some movies."

"Yeah... We had to take Kol out sometimes because it was the only was so other people besides him would be able to visit you." Caroline said.

"He is really into you." Elena said with a smirk.

As they got home, Bonnie saw everyone was there waiting for her and yelled welcome home as soon as they got back.

"Thank you. But you didn't had to... I told you I didn't want a party. I just wanted to get home, take a nice shower and maybe take a walk to get some fresh air." Bonnie said.

"We know. Everyone just wanted to be here to say how happy they are that you are back." Elena said.

"I brought you some hand sanitizer to help you avoid getting sick again." Elijah said.

"That's your nice present?" Kol asked.

"What? For me it's nice." Elijah said.

"It is nice. Thank you." Bonnie said.

"It's a really thoughtful gift, Elijah." Elena said with a smile.

After everyone else had some small talk with Bonnie, they left because Bonnie was tired and they wanted to let her have her alone time like she requested.

Klaus and Caroline were talking in her room, but Klaus wasn't very excited about this conversation because Caroline was saying how happy she was Rebekah found a guy like Enzo and how Enzo is a great guy.

"She deserves it. Enzo is a nice and charming man." Caroline said.

"If you like him so much than why don't you go on a date with him?" Klaus said, tired of listening to his girlfriend talking so much about another man.

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It means that in case you have forgotten, I am your boyfriend. Not Enzo!" Klaus said.

"So what? Because you're my boyfriend I can't say nice things about my guy friends."

"It's weird when you keep saying how great he is."

"I'm only saying I'm happy that Rebekah finally is with a guy who will make her happy. They are my friends, I want to see them happy."

"Are you sure Enzo is just your friend? Maybe you don't just like Enzo, maybe you love him."

"Of course I don't love Enzo. I love you!" Caroline said.

"Well, I love you too. I just wish we could talk a little less about how great Enzo is." Klaus said and then he realized they just told they love each other for te first time. "Im pretty sure this is the first time we ever said I love you. I'm now gonna kiss you."

"You better!" Caroline said, making Klaus smirk and kiss her passionately.

"I love you so much, Caroline Forbes." Klaus said between the kisses, making her smile.

"I love you more, Klaus Mikaelson." She said as they broke the kiss.

"Not possible." Klaus said, making Caroline smile even more and kiss him as she lead him to her bed. "Are you sure, love?"

"We've waited long enough." Caroline said and kissed him.

Between the kisses, she took off his Henley t-shirt, letting her view how his abs were perfectly sculpted, and she let her fingers trace each ab as he kissed her neck. She kissed his lips with more hunger, feeling the urge of being with him grow stronger.

Klaus couldn't help but groan at how Caroline was acting, he usually hated to have someone trying to be more commanding than him, but when it was Caroline, it only turned him on even more, with her, he didn't mind to be on the bottom, he just loved to see her in charge and her showing that she wanted to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her. After Caroline rolled them over so she would be on top, he ripped off her dress, revealing her only in a simple pink bra and underwear but even tho it was simple it looked perfect on her in his eyes. For him, no matter what she was wearing, she was always astonishing.

"You owe me a new dress."

"I'll get you all the dresses you want, my love." Klaus said and kissed her passionately

"Wow!" Caroline said as she let her body rest on top of his.

"Wow in deed." Klaus said with a smile. "That was well worth the wait."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro