8. Grocery Shopping

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

It's been a week and they have noticed Camille has been making some progresses and stopped being as defensive as she used to be. Because of all the progresses Camille was making, Damon wanted to take her out to start drinking humans and having fun since staying home all day wasn't his favorite thing in the world, but everyone else thought it was too soon, until Elena got the idea of them going grocery shopping with her because it has a small amount of people and this way not only would she have a break from being stuck inside the house but she could train her control for bloodlust. At first Klaus and Rebekah weren't sure about the idea but Caroline defended her best friend's idea because it was a way to ease Camille to get back to her normal life, which she has been very outspoken about how much she wanted that back.

They finally told Camille there idea and were now waiting for her response.

"I know it sucks. I mean, who goes to grocery anymore when you can compel people?" Damon said and Stefan elbowed him.

"Yeah, grocery wouldn't be my first choice but anything is better than being stuck another 24 hours inside this house." Camille said.

"Great! Let's go!" Elena said.

As they all walked into the grocery, they started to see what they would buy because the human food was also starting to disappear.

"How are you doing?" Elena asked.

"I'm okay, I guess." Camille said because she felt some pressure in not letting the bloodlust get out of control because if she would lose control she would probably stay in the safe house even longer.

"It's okay to be nervous and anxious and overwhelmed. After I turned into a vampire, I had some problems in controlling myself... I almost killed a friend from high school in her dad's funeral... It was Caroline who was able to stop me. So... if you ever wanna talk, I'm here." Elena said.

"Thank you... for not making me feel like a total crazy for being so... you know." Camille said with a smile.

"You're not crazy. You are handling things great. Better than me..." Elena said and they smiled to each other.

As Elena and Camille kept talking, Caroline was in the snacks section with Stefan, trying to catch up with him.

"There's nothing going on, Care."

"Come on, Stef. We've been best friends for years. I can see there's something going on between you and Sandy."

"Her name is Sarah!" Stefan quickly replied.

"Ha! I got you. Even when someone says her name incorrectly you get all tense. Just admit it, you like her... you looooove her."

"Alright, Caroline! I think you're taking things out of proportion."

"Stefan, she makes you laugh. Laugh!"

"So...?" Stefan asked and Caroline gave him a look. "Are you implying that I'm too serious?"

"Well, I wasn't gonna say it like that..." Caroline said and they laughed.

Klaus and Rebekah passed by and Klaus stopped as he watched Caroline and Stefan laughing.

"So... still not over her, huh?" Rebekah smirked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Klaus lied.

"Please... everyone can see that you were never truly over Caroline. It's true that you care about Cami, but you never loved her like you love Caroline."

"That's enough, sister." Klaus said and left to another side of the grocery.

"So tell me... I want to know everything." Caroline said to Stefan, because none of them noticed Klaus nor Rebekah staring at them and then leaving,

"There's not much to know. She wants to know more about vampires and the supernatural world and I have been helping her. Also she wants to know more about the animal blood diet I'm in and how she can help Cami." Stefan said.

"Please... those are lame excuses just so you two can spend some time together all alone." Caroline said with a smirk.

"She truly cares about Cami and just wants to help."

"That's true, but all of those things, she could have cleared out with Rebekah before we even came here." Caroline pointed out.

"Or maybe you are just bored and want to play matchmaker." Stefan said.

"Hey! I am a great matchmaker. I still get texts from high school friends who I pushed to be together." Caroline said. "Besides, why would I be bored?"

"Okay, maybe you are not bored... but maybe you are trying to keep your mind busy to not think of certain things."

"What are you saying?" Caroline asked.

"You know very well. About how you are helping your crush's ex-girlfriend and how you are spending every night with him but stopping yourself from doing so because you tend to overthink and analyze everything."

"Pfff! Crush?! I don't have a crush! And even if I had, it wouldn't be him. I mean, sure he is good looking, has a hot accent, is strong, is protective and is a good listener... but come on! I would crush on so many guys before even think about him." Caroline said with the worst fake laugh ever, making Stefan give him a look. "Come on! I can't like Klaus Mikaelson. He is like... Klaus Mikaelson, the big bad hybrid."

"That's too bad... since he likes you." Stefan said and left.

As everyone got back from the grocery, they all congratulated Camille for being so good in controlling her bloodlust around humans. Then after some drinks they all went to the rooms they were staying in.

Caroline and Klaus were laying down, under the covers, cuddling.

"You and Stefan... today... at the grocery... seemed very close. Would you prefer to share a bed with him?" Klaus asked softly and feeling nervous because he wasn't sure if he wanted to hear the answer.

"No!" Caroline said quickly, making her curse herself mentally. "I mean, Stefan and I are just best friends."

"Really?" Klaus asked with a smirk as he started to caress her waist and gave a peck on her shoulder.

"Yeah..." Caroline whispered and bite her lip as Klaus kept giving sweet pecks on her shoulder and caressed her waist in a teasing way.

AN: Hey guys! I know it's been a little while since the last update. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I thought it would be cool to see Cami also bonding with Elena and to see Stefan and Caroline still being BFFs (since I'm my opinion they were better as best friends, I felt they lost something when they started dating in the show, but that's my opinion). Anyway, I hope you are liking my story and if you have any suggestions, feel free to share them with me, being in the comments or dm me. Love you guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro