Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

jaden's pov- 

an hour and 30 minutes later.

i smiled as i left the meeting, finally meeting the outside world again also known as the parking lot.  Nessa sighed as she very unenergetically went outside, declining a call on her phone before entering her car and banging her head on the wheel. 

Then I remembered I'd have to explain to Madison why I didn't show up. I gave my managers a heads up before walking over to her, opening her car and sitting in her seat. 

"where we going?" I asked. 

"to get beat because Im going home late late, my managers are asses, they know this shit happens  and that he's like this yet they still give me surprised visits and late hours and when i do he thinks I'm probably at a strip club getting fucked numb" she  ranted as she repeatedly banged her head on the wheel, hitting the horn multiple times. 

i'd say "he hits you?!?" but i mean, i know he does, and that sounds like a cliche story. "so, how about we do something before that?" i questioned. 

she looked up at me, she was clearly thinking the wrong thing, now that i think of it, i phrased that wrongly. 

"not that!" i yelled quickly reassuring the girl who had shot me a weird look.  "i mean get something, the fuck are you on" i joked, but she actually is on a lot, I think we have the same dealer. 

she chuckled as she got up. 

Nessa and I don't talk, neither are we considered friends, but we live in the same house, that was enough to be able to talk to each other to some extent. 

"hit the 405, you're driving" she smiled as she got out so we could switch seats.

its almost eleven and the 405 is gonna be crowded, she knows what she's doing too. she opened my door forcing me to get out. i groaned switching seats with her, I told my managers before I left. 

"to the 405? all aboard?" I questioned watching the girl nod.

third person-  

the two got chic-fi-lay before they ended up in traffic, so they're just eating and talking.they laughed as they declined their partners calls. "sometimes I just wanna strangle him" she laughed. "like bro- don't touch me!" 

"bro this bitch is so clingy! this girl got mad at me for hugging a fan!" he joined. 

"no way, shes so bitchy, we hardly even talk but if I pass you in the hall way she'll look at me  for the rest of the day"  Nessa said. "Bro you're bitch once pulled me to a corner and so called warned me for saying hi" 

"i mean, you are good competition" he smiled at her.  

she looked at him, she knew if she fell for him now, it wouldn't be a perfect story, she falls for her boyfriend's best friend the minute they're left in a car together. 

there are so much things he'd say right now, but he swear he falls easily and it'd be a mistake.

"you know i'd pull into the nearest arby's and fuck you in the parking lot, but too early for that?right?" never mind, he said a thing or two he had on his mind .  

the car was quiet, only thing being heard were people spewing out profanity on the 405, horns, crashes. 

her phone ringing, once again, broke the silence. 

"I thought I was forward" she chuckled, as she took her phone out of her pockets. she shushed jaden before answering. "baby?" she said in a fake baby voice, trying to trick josh into  thinking she feels even a bit sorry. jaden scoffed as he noticed the entire mood switch.

"Nessa! What the fuck! where are you?! I almost called the police!" 

"aubrey and a-" 

"I don't care ness- you're always blaming them-" she put her phone on the dashboard letting josh talk his life away, yet, she wasn't hearing his shit. just chuckling at jaden mocking him. 

then...jadens phone rang. shit. 

he quickly  answered. 

"Who are you with?!" he asked. "Who's phone is that!?" Josh yelled, his question left unanswered as Nessa hung up. 

Allowing Jaden to talk to Mads. "you're late?" she said. 

"I'm sorry, it was for work and-" she cut him off.

"it's always work?! what about me?!" she yelled into the speaker.  

Nessa's Pov-

he rolled his eyes, so did I. it's so shit to see someone as cool as jaden be with someone so selfish, self absorbed, self centered, and egolistical. it may not seem like it but, insecure too, she won't allow him to be seen with a girl because she thinks he likes us, if you don't trust your partner enough nor think you're enough, you're insecure. My case is different, I know I'm not enough, and he wants too much.

"madi-" "YOU'RE ALWAYS AT WORK?!" 

"I'm sorry" he repeatedly apologized as the girl ran her mouth. 

I'm tired of this. I randomly started feeling his phone, making my way to the red button, hanging up. smiling at the boy who now stared at me. 

****** time skip ******

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro