7: More Games

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Now it was Thursday night at 10:47. The friends were sitting on the couch playing Mario Kart. Of course they didn't have eight controllers so they took turns after every four races.

Right now Jack, Hiccup, Anna, and Rapunzel were playing their final race. Jack was Yoshi driving the Standard Bike M. Hiccup was Luigi and driving the Classic Dragster. Anna was Baby Daisy, she was driving the Quaker. And Rapunzel was Princess Peach, driving the Mach Bike.

They were on Mushroom Gorge--final lap. Jack and Hiccup were neck in neck for the lead. Rapunzel was in sixth, Anna in third.

Jack hit Hiccup with a red shell, but Hiccup quickly caught back up. They were bouncing on the mushrooms right before the end.

Rapunzel used Lightning she had been holding onto until this moment.

Jack, Hiccup, and Anna screamed as their characters fell into the gorge, giving Rapunzel the opportunity to get onto first. Rapunzel passed the finish line, followed by Anna, a computer character, Hiccup then Jack.

Rapunzel jumped up and down happily, "Yes!" She screamed, "I finally beat you!" 

Jack and Hiccup frowned.

"Good job Blondie," Flynn congratulated. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "My turn though." 

"Ugh fine."

"Gimme da ramote," Merida commanded Hiccup. He handed her the controller without an argument. The awards ceremony played on the screen as they handed off the remotes.

Jack held out the controller towards Elsa. She shook her head, "You can go again."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I don't want Merida to get pissed at me when I beat her, again. I'll play next round."

Jack laughed at her reasoning, "Okay."

Anna gave Kristoff the remote, "You better win." She threatened jokingly.

Kristoff mocked being nervous, "I will, I will, I promise!"

Quickly resetting the game, they chose their characters. Jack as Yoshi on the Standard Bike M, again. Flynn was Wario driving the Wario Bike. Merida was Princess Daisy on the Sneakster. And Kristoff was Mario, driving the Super Blooper.

They started with Sherbert Land--Kristoff's pick. Merida barely came in first, Flynn on her tail and Jack in third. Kristoff in fifth. "Damnit Kristoff!" Anna frowned, "Are you even trying at all?"

"Of course I am. I just don't care as much as you."

"Oh, Anna, just let him be." Elsa sighed. "Flynn I think it's your turn to pick the track."

"Yes! Uhh...how about...Wario's Gold Mine!"

Merida rolled her eyes, "Of course ye would pick dat one."

Flynn ended up winning, with Merida in second. Kristoff came in third and Jack came close in fourth. "You're just letting them win aren't you?" Elsa whispered to him.

He nodded his head and leaned closer to her, murmuring to her. "Yes. I'm having fun and so is everyone else, I don't really care if I win or lose."

"That's sweet..." Jack smiled at Elsa, "But I want you to crush them." He opened his mouth to question her but she held up a finger to shush him. "Actually I want to. Can I have the controller?" Jack knew how freakishly good Elsa was at Mario Kart...everyone did, which would explain why there were multiple groans from the group of friends.

Jack handed her the remote, "do your bidding, Snowflake."

Elsa grinned taking the controller in her hands. “Who’s got next pick?”

“You.” Flynn and Kristoff said. Elsa choose DK Summit. She had always been good at the snow terrain races. The first lap began with Elsa immediately pulling into first. By the time they were on the final lap she and Merida were fighting for the lead--shooting bananas and shells all over the place. Kristoff managed to get into third with Flynn in seventh after being pushed into the abyss.

Elsa won first, as expected. Merida got second, Kristoff third, and Flynn was able to get into fifth.

It was Merida’s turn to pick the race. Everyone knew what she was going to choose...she chose it every time. One, because she was extremely good at it. And two, because she knew everyone else was extremely bad at it.

Rainbow Road!”

They started the race as quickly as possible because they wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. Merida sprang into first within the first thirty seconds. While Kristoff and Flynn kept falling off the track due to speeding through things, Elsa was cautious and slowly gained on Merida. But Merida wouldn’t have it. Every shell and banana she got was placed strategically where she knew Elsa would hit it.

In the end, Merida got first, Elsa third, Flynn got eighth, and Kristoff came in eleventh.

The awards ceremony started to play.

“Can we play a game that I’m actually good at now?” Rapunzel whined.

“Sure, what do you want to play?” Elsa asked. Rapunzel mumbled something that no one was able to understand.

“Huh?” Everyone looked at her.

“I asked if we could play Just Dance 2015.” She said louder.

Hiccup, Kristoff, Merida, and Flynn groaned, “Do we have to?”

Anna rolled her eyes, “Oh come on you guys, it’s actually pretty fun.”

“But I don’t have any rhythm, you know that!” Kristoff argued. It was true, everyone knew he, Merida, and Flynn weren’t the greatest of dancers. And Hiccup, well, he was the worst out of all of them. 

Anna got up and switched the discs in the Wii anyway. “Too bad, Christopher, we’re playing.” Rapunzel and Hiccup pushed the coffee table out of the way so that they wouldn’t bump into it while dancing.

“Jack and I will go first. There’s a song that I haven’t done yet and really want to do,” Elsa offered, winking at Jack. He knew what song she was talking about. The set up the game and Elsa clicked on Bailando and smirked at Jack. They stood up and began dancing along with the figures on the screen.

Everyone was impressed with how good they were at following the complicated and sexy moves: both of them earned five stars.

When they were done they turned around and saw their friends’ gaping faces.

“What?” Elsa and Jack asked together.

“Holy shit...Jack, since when have you been that good at dancing?” Hiccup asked.

“Its a secret.” Jack said as he sat down. “Alright, whos next?”

“Me, me, me!” Rapunzel said as she dragged Flynn off the couch.

Anna jumped out of Kristoff’s lap, “Me too! Come on, Toffie.” She forced Kristoff off the chair to dance. “Can we do Me and My Broken Heart?”

“Sure.” Rapunzel squealed.

° ° ° ° °

They danced the night away, getting more sweaty and exhausted by the minute. “Alright, girls, last one.” Elsa said, “I’m beat.”

You can do one more but I’m done.” Jack sighed as he collapsed onto the couch next to the other guys. They murmured their agreement.

“I got it!” Merida shouted suddenly--startling everyone. She whispered something to the girls and they all smiled standing in front of the TV. The boys were confused as they watched Merida pick the song...Bang Bang.

Oh dear god...Hiccup gulped.

Merida choose the girl with big hair and tall, knee-length boots. Elsa was the one next to her with red hair and dark colored pants. Rapunzel was the girl with purple hair, wearing a skirt. And Anna was the one with dark hair and purple tights.

By the time the song was over they guys were panting and staring wide-eyed at their girlfriends. The way they moved around made each one of them want to pounce on them...immediately.

The girls were panting as well, but not for the same reason...maybe.

Jack cleared his throat, “Um, Els?”

“Yes…?” She smirked.

“Think we should go upstairs...to bed?”

“Mm good idea, I agree.”

Elsa grabbed Jack's hand and dragged him upstairs into their room. In an instant he had her pinned against the door, kissing her hard. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues met, driving him insane. He kissed her collarbone as his hands wandered down to her breast. The more he pulled and tugged at her, the more she moaned.

He frantically pulled her legs onto his hips and grabbed her butt--tightly pushing her closer to him. She moaned even louder when a bulge pressed into her thigh. She always loved feeling him get excited--which happened quite easily and quite often.

Without warning Jack picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He gently set her down as her continued planting kisses on her neck and collarbone. “Jack,” She sighed his name.

They frantically touched each others’ bodies, finally starting to peel away the first layers of clothing. Off came Elsa’s skin-tight tanktop followed by Jacks blue hoodie and t-shirt.

He pushed her further into the bed--and she loved it. Elsa unbuttoned Jack’s shorts and slid them down. Jack did the same for her and threw her jean shorts across the room. They hit a lamp and for a moment it startled them, but they laughed it off and kept going.

Elsa whined when his fingers slipped into her under her underwear to start teasing her. She wanted him...now. But she would allow him to tease her a little while longer because it wasn't like it felt bad.

Everyone downstairs heard a thud come from Elsa’s room. “Yeah...I don’t need to know what’s going on in there.” Anna shivered.

“At least they’re having fun…” Flynn muttered.

Rapunzel rolled her eyes, “I told you we didn’t have to wait.”

“And I said it would be a good idea if we did,” he argued.

“We’re going to go…” Hiccup said as he and Merida climbed up the stairs to their room. Anna and Kristoff wished that they could escape into a room as well. But seeing as that the living room was their room, the didn’t have much a choice but to stay.

Anna motioned her head toward the kitchen. Kristoff nodded and they snuck away from the bickering couple.

“How long do you think it will last?” He asked her.

“Not much longer.” Soon they heard the stomping off footsteps and a door being slammed shut. “That would be our cue.” 

They walked back into the living room and snuggled up on the couch. Anna turned on Transformers and she and Kristoff were out within twenty minutes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro