9: Party Time!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

People trickled in slowly. First were Eep and Guy. Then came Viloet, Dash, Sully, and Mike. They were soon followed by Snow, Cindy, and Aurora. But after that it was like people were arriving to the cabin in masses.

The place was nearly bursting at the seams with all the people. The ceiling lights were all off, allowing only the lamps to dimly light the rooms. Music blasted from the radio, creating a horny teen atmosphere.

Elsa leaned against the wall watching drunken teens attempt to dance seductively. She took a swig of the Mike's Hard Lemonade that was in her hand. Elsa wasn't one for straight up beer; she prefered the girlier drinks like this and wine.

Jack cunningly walked over to Elsa. "Hi there, Snowflake, wanna dance?" He slurred, clearly he was drunk as hell. She knew it wasn't a good idea, seeing as that her thoughts were starting to get fuzzy...But what did she care? She grabbed his outstretched hand and dragged him to the dance floor they had transformed the living room into.

Merida and Hiccup stood nearby, watching their friends and classmates. 

"Hiccup, why haven't we 'ad sex yet?" Merida sighed as she leaned on his shoulder.

He knew she was extremely drunk, and was doing everything in his power to make sure she didn't do anything too stupid that she would regret. Still, her question caused him to blush.

"I know ya want to, and I know ya love me, so I just don't understand why we haven't." She whined.

Hiccup was a good guy, but he must admit he was very immensely tempted to take her right then and there. Especially since she was wearing a revealing, short black dress--in which he still had no idea how Rapunzel managed to get her into it. At first he was thankful for the sinful dress, but now that he wanted to take advantage of her, the dress just appeared to be mocking him.

He knew he could never do that to her, though. Nor would he.

"Now's not the time for this." Hiccup exhaled.

"A course it is!"

"No, it's not."

"Ye need ta have a drink--take da edge off," she suggested as she grabbed another cheep beer out of the cooler and handed it to him. He stared at the bottle. He already had two of the vile drinks, a third seemed out of the question due to being on Merida duty. "Just drink da damn thing!"

He also knew she shouldn't let Merida scare him into doing things he usually wouldn't...but that wasn't going to happen tonight. He opened the drink and gulped half of it down.

Anna and Kristoff sat on the porch swing, Anna on Kristoff's lap, as they were playing truth or dare with several other couples. 

Most of the teens were already wasted, but they weren't. 

"Anna, truth or dare?" Ariel asked.

"Dare."

Ariel contemplated for a moment. "Ooh! I dare you to climb up on the roof and say 'I'm the princess of Arendelle, bitches."

Kristoff sighed as the ginger got up and walked to the side of the house.

Jasmine gave a curious look, "Where's she going?"

"She has a special way of getting on the roof." Kristoff answered.

"She goes on the roof that often?" Aladdin questioned.

"You wouldn't believe how many people dare her to go on the roof." Kristoff stood up and walked into the yard, Aladdin, Jasmine, Ariel, and Eric followed closely behind. They looked up, seeing a petite figure on the roof.

At the top of her lungs she screamed, "I'm the princess of Arendelle, bitches!" She walked to the edge, just above Kristoff. He blushed because he was able to see up the loose skirt she was wearing. "Kristoff, catch!"

And with that she jumped off the roof and landed safely in Kristoff's arms. He obviously knew she was going to do that--she did every time--but the other four didn't and they gasped, expecting the couple to break their necks.

Anna and Kristoff started laughing at their friends and nearly fell to the ground crying.

Rapunzel backed Flynn into a corner. "Uh...Rap?" She pushed him against the wall. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him. Flynn pulled his head back because he suspected she was extremely drunk. "Sunshine, you're dru--"

She shook her head. "No I'm not. I haven't had a single thing to drink."

"What?"

"I said I'm not drunk."

"Th--then what are you doing? You're not like this?"

She sighed. "Maybe I'm sick of people expecting me to be something I'm not. Maybe I don't want to be the good girl anymore."

"I'm not going to do it so you can prove something." He glared. 

"Flynn!" She called as he pushed her arms and walked away from her. "I didn't mean it that way!" He disappeared in the crowd of dancers.

Rapunzel sighed, leaning against the wall she crossed her arms to think about what she said wrong.

"Hiccuuuuup," Merida giggled. The two of them were both thoroughly drunk now, and dancing--not exactly the best combination for clumsy Hiccup. He now had a tight grip on her waist.

She looked up at him, her vibrant blue eyes piercing into him. Her hand gently reached up to pull his face down to hers. Their lips touched, cautiously at first...but then came the trouble.

As he pulled her body closer to him her mouth opened wide enough for their tongues to clash together.

Her hands tugged at the hair in the back of his neck. Hiccup walked them out of the crowd and into the corner of the room where he pushed her against the wall. Merida's legs wrapped around his torso. His kisses ran down her jaw and neck, becoming harsher.

"We...should go...upstairs." Merida moaned.

Sure she was drunk, but she still expected him to say no.

Instead of saying anything, his arms wrapped around her, and carried her upstairs to the bedroom they shared.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro