55 ~ The cries of princess

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhishree POV

It was like another day. I was indulging in some work along with Sakhi Bai. She was helping me in the preparation of a Dupatta that I was embroidering for Maa Saheb.

I was stitching it on one end and she was working on the other side. There were a few more ladies in my chamber doing some daily chores and others were my newly made friends.

We were discussing our husbands as it was a hot topic these days. It has been more than two weeks since Princess Gulaab had married. Prince was being normal now. He was so lost when she left the empire. But, now he was doing fine.

Everyone was talking about themselves while I was listening to them with happiness.

They had most often questioned me about my marriage too. As all knew that it happened suddenly but no one was aware of how it happened or not.

Suddenly, the announcement was made by the attendee that Maa Saheb was coming here to meet me.

I stood up in respect and everyone else too.

I greeted her when she stood in front of me. She was looking furious angry when she ordered.

"Privacy!" She said loudly and everyone left us alone in no time.

"Abhishree, I want to know in what circumstances your wedding happened with Raj," She asked in fury without even sitting down.

I was caught off guard for a moment but collected myself quickly. I realized that if she was asking that question that means I had to tell the truth.

"Ji, Maa Saheb, He was very angry that time. He started taking the holy rounds with the hurtful vows" I tried to explain.

"Hurtful vows, what do you mean?" She asked.

I took a breath to collect the confidence to tell her whatever happened clearly.

She clearly looked hurt. Her face fell with distrust and an unbelievable look.

"And you didn't even tell me?" She screamed at me.

I shivered.

"Do you think it's logical and appraising?" She asked yelling at me.

"Are you even aware that what they call this type of marriage... Well, I don't think it's called even marriage. And you hid it from me. I will never forgive you for this." She said.

"I am sorry Maa Saheb, I didn't know what to do. I didn't think like that," I tried to explain but nothing came from my mouth. Tears started flowing from my eyes and she said.

"Shut up!, you have really hurt me deeply" She declared and went from there.

I collapsed on the floor not knowing what happened all of sudden.

I didn't know why everything seems changed.

Her words started alarming in my head. The moment when she reminded me that our marriage is not even called marriage shook me to the core.

Then what was I to King Rajvardhan?

What was between us?

What would my child be called?

My head started hurting and just then Sakhi bai came to me hugging me tightly.

"Abhi," She called and I broke into her arms.

"Shhh, calm down. What happened?" She asked.

"Sakhi, Maa Saheb said we are not married." I tried to comprehend in a hoarse voice.

"What? Are you mad?" She asked.

"Yeah, Sakhi I don't know what would I do now," I said in the middle of my cries.

She was trying to console me and I didn't know how to stop crying.

I never felt weak before that. I was living my life out of this belief that no one could keep my Prince away from me and realizing that he was never mine was something heartbreaking to me.

I couldn't stop crying and lay on the bed. A trail of thoughts was blurring my vision and precisely I didn't know what would happen now.

It was true that our marriage was not the ideal one and I shouldn't be called his legitimate wife but I loved him.

I didn't know how would I stop crying.

I was in my deep thoughts when the prince came to meet me. He was looking upset and I asked what should we do now.

We talked for a long and finally, he said.

"Fine, let's get married."

A wide smile appeared on my face instantly. And somehow I knew that he would make everything better again.

But I asked him to stay away from me until we get married but he didn't seem interested in them as he said.

"Screw the rules, I will follow them from tomorrow onwards."

He said and lay me on the bed pinning both of my hands over my head.

I giggled a little as I got to know what was coming ahead.

We didn't do it since our first time. There was so much happening in the first place and he wasn't feeling good after Gulaab left.

He looked into my eyes and I asked.

"Can't you wait till our wedding?"

"I am already married, Abhi," He said and placed a short and beautiful kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and felt him shifting closer to me.

I gulped nervously as he moved his lips closer to my lips. He touched my lips with him and I could feel a blush on my cheeks.

"I brought you something," He said looking at me and I asked.

"What?"

He moved away from me a little and sat on the floor in front of me.

"Why are you sitting like this?" I asked.

He showed me a pair of anklets and I blushed.

"It's beautiful"

He smiled.

"Of course, after all, it's for you," He said and touched my feet"

I moved my feet away from his hand as I didn't like him touching my feet and he looked at me.

"It's my right, Abhi"

He touched my bare feet and tied the anklets.

I was looking at him when he tightened the hook with his mouth. His lips touched my ankle and I fisted my hand holding the bedsheet.

I noticed my reaction and again kissed my ankle.

I felt a tickle in my feet and tried to get off his hold but he was not seeming in that mood.

He held my left foot with his hand and kissed my toes.

I felt like butterflies erupting in my stomach looking at him.

He moved his lips towards my ankles sucking my skin precisely and I requested.

"Prince, Please!"

He lifted his gaze to look at me for a moment and then touched the hem of my skirt only to pull it up.

He looked at my bare legs to knee and feathered them with his fingers.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't stop him and I didn't want to either.

He sucked on my legs from ankle to knee and I felt a trail of shivers running through my body.

I pushed my fingers inside his hair when he reached my knee and sucked on them a little harshly this time.

"Prince," I moaned slowly and ignoring that he did something that made me timid to no extent.

He parted my knees a little only to suck the inner side of my legs.

I tried to force his mouth away and he looked at me.

His lips turned wet and hovered over me in no moment.

He brought his lips closer to mine and sucked me passionately.

I got out of breath in no time and felt tickles and sensations in my stomach.

My cheeks blushed with redness and after getting a chance, I moved him away and little and tried to walk away from him.

But, He was fast enough to hold my wrist and pulled me back.

I kept my gaze low when he brought me closer and snaked my waist with his steel strong arms.

"Should I go Abhi?" He asked and I lifted my gaze to look at him.

I looked into his eyes filled with love and desire and shook my head slowly in a 'No'.

He placed one hand on my neck softly and pulled my neck closer to his face.

He leaned into my neck and then his hand moved to my hair bun.

He pulled the hairpin out and my hair loosened falling to my hips.

My heartbeat started racing.

He kissed my neck and untied the knot of my necklace slowly removing it.

My cleavage became visible a little with this.

And then he moved his hand to remove my dupatta. He looked at my face and I was able to meet his gaze out of timidness.

There was complete silence when he moved his hand to mine only to pull out the bangles one after the other.

The bangles fell over the ground creating a breathtaking sound.

He looked at my face and moved his hand closer to my ear only to remove my earrings.

One after the other he took all the jewellery out and I looked at him. His hand was feeling warm to touch and then he held my arm only to turn me around slowly.

My heart was beating as if it would come out of my skin.

Slowly, he moved my hair towards the front and I felt him feathering my back.

He pulled the strings of my blouse slowly and I felt it getting loosened.

After pulling all the strings he came closer only to slide the hem of the blouse low from my shoulder.

His rough hands felt so heart racing against my skin when he pulled my blouse away from my skin.

I covered my bare bosom with my arm shyly.

He turned me to face him and anyone could tell my cheeks were becoming tomato red looking at him.

He walked closer to me while I take a step back.

I reached the corner of the bed and sat unknowingly.

His gaze was sharp and I knew I couldn't escape him now.

He removed his kurta in a swift motion and I lowered my gaze. My hair in front was helping me but I didn't think he was allowing them to help me more.

He hovered over me and said.

"Lie down, Abhi"

He said and I moved a little over on the bed.

I obeyed what he said and lay on the bed. My sight was not leaving his gaze as he climbed onto the bed and lay beside me.

He kissed my shoulder and touched my waist only to turn my around making me lie on my stomach.

He moved my hair aside and placed his lips over my nape. He sucked my nape and a slow moan escaped my mouth feeling sensation all over my skin.

His hand snaked my waist only to keep me in place when he moved his lips from the nape to all over my naked back.

His kisses were turning a little harsh this time and I knew that he won't be making it gentle this time like before.

When he reached the band of my skirt and sucked there. I sucked on my lips only to suppress the moan. He touched the strings of my skirt and without giving me any chance to stop pulled them open.

He sat up and I hid my face in the bed out of shyness when he pulled my skirt low.

He turned me back and dared not to look at him. A hell of a lot of butterflies was erupting in my stomach when I found myself lying naked in front of him.

I pressed my thighs together as the feeling of shame was making me slightly wet.

"beautiful" He muttered touching the corner of my right thigh and kissing me.

He cupped my cheek after lying beside me and I looked at his face. I gulped timidly and words just hung in my throat when he feathered the side of my waist with his hands.

The dim lights in the chamber were something that was making me feel slightly better only.

He leaned in closer to my neck and sucked my neck with his lips. Mine parted to breathe when his soft kisses turned a little harsh.

He moved towards my chest making a trail of kisses and then held my hands only to move them away from my bosoms. He pinned both of my hands over my head with one hand tightly and sucked on his lips while looking at my nipples.

I closed my eyes and felt his mouth over my nipple the very next moment. He licked on the bud and then took it into his mouth. The wetness of his lips made my throat dry in no moment.

He kissed the bud and sucked it softly, playing with it. My heartbeats were racing and my chest was doing up and down.

The softness turned into my out-of-breath moment when he lightly bit my nipple.

I moaned and he smiled looking at me.

He pressed his fingers against my nipple only to pinch them.

"Prince!" I cried a little and he started sucking me again.

I tried to get off his hold but couldn't because of his strong cage.

His hand moved to the other one while sucking on the first.

He moved his lips in sync only to make me wetter. I looked at his face, his gaze focused towards my bosom and lips working on to make me out of breath.

He pressed his hand against my bosom and I moaned a little louder this time.

He looked at me and I held his gaze.

He came closer to my face another moment and pressed his lips against mine. He was sucking my lower lip when I felt his hand feathering towards the core. I shivered when he touched me there trying to break the kiss.

But, he seems to dominate not allowing me. He kept sucking and I tilted my head backwards when his hands touched my region.

I tried to press my thighs together to stop but he didn't.

I protested a little to get my hands out of his hold but he diverted my attention towards my core.

I felt out of breath with continuous sucking and felt his finger feathering my skin over there.

Slowly, he left my hands and looked at me.

My hair felt messed up now and I breathed when he broke the kiss.

"Prince!" I moaned and held his wrist trying to avoid his touch there.

I looked into his eyes silently begging him not to make me feel that. But he had other plans as he pushed his finger lower and I parted my lips to moan.

He was enjoying looking at me when my cheeks flushed with redness and I moaned feeling the sensations down there.

"Ahhhhh," A loud moan escaped my lips when his finger moved inside without prior notice and my lashes forced close.

I sucked on my lips only to control my moans when he slid a finger inside the depth of my core.

I could the roughness of his skin when he moved it slowly.

I never felt this. He kept on doing that until I begged him to stop.

"Prince, Please!"

"I will not stop Abhi, it will only increase."

He said kissing my lips and I breathed hard.

The movement of his fingers increased inside me and I was feeling slightly wetter than before. My stomach was arching and I forgot everything.

"Ahhhhh," I cried when he suddenly bit on my ears.

He stopped moving his hand and I opened my eyes to look at him.

He moved his fingers again inside me and I felt a slight pain this time.

"Ahhhhhh," I cried slowly.

"Tell me what you feel, Abhi," He asked looking at me when he was moving his finger slowly inside me.

I looked at him and cupped his cheek in love.

His long and rough fingers touched the deepness of my core and I hid my face in his chest.

He moved his fingers in sync and I went wet to no extent.

"Ahhhh, prince" I moaned when the sensations got unbearable to me.

He took his fingers out and I took a breath of relief.

He pressed his lips against my ear and sucked on my earlobe.

Anyone could tell that I was blushing madly. My cheeks were red and I was goosebumps over my neck when he sucked on my earlobe.

"Tell me to stop if I get out of control," He muttered in my ear and I shivered.

He touched my waist and made me lie on one side slightly turning me. He came behind me, extremely closer, and held my waist tightly to keep me in place.

I was looking at his face from the corner of my eyes when he slowly pushed himself inside me.

I pushed my face into the mattress feeling the pain and held his hand over my waist.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," I cried and he kissed my shoulder.

The tear collected in my eyes when he pushed himself deep down to the core.

I tried to move a little away only to feel relaxed but he kept me there with his hold and slowly started moving.

"Prince," I breathed and fisted my hand on the bedsheet.

He was moving extremely slowly only to make me feel a little easy. But, it seems a little difficult to me until a few moments passed and I was able to welcome him completely.

He kissed me on my nape when he moved inside me. I felt as if I was in a different world. My body was shivering slightly. My lower abdomen was feeling a little pain and I was high on pleasure.

He started moving with sync and I couldn't stop moaning then.

Slowly he moved me on my stomach and I could feel his complete weight on me. I gripped the bedsheet tightly when he was sucking on my ears and moving a little fast now.

My core felt wet and It became easy now for him even more.

"Ahhhh," I moaned when he pushed himself deeper.

Suddenly, he shifted a little as if sitting over me and held my waist tightly. His face changed and I could feel as if he would tear me apart.

"Ahh, Prince" I cried but he didn't seem to hear.

He started moving fastly and I bit on my lips to not scream. I forced my face inside the mattress when the pleasure with pain became unbearable to me.

My heartbeat along with my breaths increased to no extent and I moaned loudly.

He slowed down a little and I felt him lying over me only to suck my nape.

"How are you feeling, Abhi?" He muttered near my ear and I felt how out of breath he was. His bare chest touched my back and I could feel the sweat on his beasty body.

I sucked on my lips and said.

"You are killing me,"

He smiled and moved off me.

I took a few breaths of relaxation but it lasted for a few moments because he turned me on my back and hovered over me again.

He parted my legs and I looked at his sweating face.

He pushed himself inside me again and groaned closing his eyes.

"You will surely make me lose my control, Abhi," He said and pinned both of my hands over my head.

I arched my body when he pushed himself deep down and I moaned shutting my eyes.

"Prince, please be gentle" I requested and he started moving.

I could feel something building inside me as he was moving a little slower than before.

He kept the same pace for some time until I could feel the urge for roughness.

He understood my need and moved himself a little. I got out of breath in no time and I opened my eyes to look at myself.

He was getting exhausted as he lied over me and I got wet in his sweat.

He kept moving until he filled me with pleasure until the last drop.

He slowed down only to make me relax for a moment but then started kissing me hungrily and started moving again to shake me to the core.

The chamber filled with my moans and sweet cries when he made love to me a little roughly this time. He lied to me breathing badly and I felt the warmness moving inside me.

He moved for few last times until he filled me with the last drop and kissed my forehead.

I hugged him.

He moved aside and I could feel a pain in my back a little.

He pulled the comforter to cover both of us and I quickly hid in his embrace.

He collected me in a hug and feathered his hand over my back and muttered.

"Abhi,"

I lifted my face to look at him.

"I just loved all your moans,"

I felt shy to no extent and closed my eyes smiling a little.

We both fell asleep in no time and I woke up when I heard the chirpings of the birds.

I tried to move but my body seems to pain slightly and I cried a little.

I looked at him sleeping and tried to stand up from the bed.

I covered my naked body with the dupatta and went directly to the bathing room.

Another update!!!

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME FOR THIS AND FLOOD ABHISHREE WITH VOTES. AT LEAST YOU GUYS CAN DO IT IF I AM TAKING A RISK. RIGHT?

Love you all ❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro