6 (dun dun DUN an update)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ok I'm really sorry for not updating this! I've had horrible writers block!

Funtime Foxy's yellow eyes scan you over, darting to the paper in your hand. "I see you discovered."
"FOR THE LAST TIME FOXEH GIMME MAI HAT"
"Shut tf up! I'm trying to talk to (Y\N)!"
Your (E\C) eyes drift up to see a black top hat atop Foxy's head, obscuring one of her white ears.
A white and purple figure storms over, grabbing the hat off her head. You activate your flashlight and shine it at both, getting to your feet at the same time.
"Oh Freddy, while you were busy fretting about that dumb hat, I made a new friend!" Foxy sings.
"IT'S NOT DUMB"
"I don't care."
The figure comes into view, and you identify him. It's a boy around your age, earring a black top hat and bowtie, a white vest and purple pants, with white hair streaked with light purple and white bear ears,with a blue bunny puppet on his right hand.
"So you're (Y\N)," Funtime Freddy says with a smirk.
"The one and only, he he," you chuckle, offering an awkward smile.
The puppet smiles. "Foxy's told us alot about you!"
"Hehe," you repeat.
Foxy looks at the paper in your hand, and looks at Freddy with an uncertain frown, as if she's deciding on something. "She knows."
SHE KNOOOWS anyone get that reference? If you've listened to that song? Kay bye *le tear*
Freddy frowns. "You've met Ballora, I guess?"
"Just spoke with 'er today."
" Welp, " Freddy looks at Foxy. "I guess we should explain.."I
*maniacal laughter* LE CLIFFHANGA!!!!! 😈😈😈
So my writers block was an a**hole and every word I wrote here was autocorecetted or I spelt wrong. And it took forever to figure out how to add in Funtime Freddy and Bon Bon.
Example of autocorrect:
Original sentence:

"So you're (Y\N)," Funtime Freddy says with a smirk.

Autocorrect version:

"Ao upure (T\N)," Funtime Fwddy says with a snirk.

I HATE YOU TOO AUTOCORRECT!!

Autocorrect: MWA HA HA HA

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro