23. Truth always sucks...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support... Happy that I'm getting more votes now a days for this story... Hope it continues amd grows more....

No bak bàks... Lets move to shot 23:

Abhi is completely shocked when Arjun said that he and his fuggy has good wave length and it's not a big deal to fall in love with each other... Abhi could not digest the fact when Arjun said that Abhi has already fallen for her and is in love with her...

Abhi is completely angry and walks to his car... Already karthi and pragya are seated in the car, waiting for Abhi to come as they have to move to the company guest house...

Abhi just sit in his seat without reacting much... Abhi closes his eyes to calm down his nerves.... His thoughts were wandering here and there and his heart and mind are not in his control...

Suddenly, Abhi hits the seat and shouts "Damn it..."

"What nonsense is this Abhi!!! Dont you have any sense.... Disgusting Idiot you are..." Abhi came back to his sense when pragya scolds him... He glared at pragya and did not utter a word...

Pragya: why are you doing like this??? You arrogant jerk... Think before you do anything. . Why are you hurting you like this???

Abhi: Stoppppp it pragya... Why you mind what im doing???? Just focus on your work and do it... Never care about me and poke your nose in my personal matters...

Keep that in your mind... Im not a baby... I know how to take care of me....

Pragya: hmmm.... Why I have to care a irritating monkey???? But coming to this baby matter... Im 100% confident and sure and will even shout to the whole world that you are a baby only... Not even know how to take care of you. .

Abhi: You devil..... Stop your nonsense....

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁 The stupid monkey king Abhi is saying that...

Karthi is way too shocked to see both off them ready to attack each other as if a lion and tiger is looking on each other with anger and is roaring on each other...

Abhi and pragya keeps on arguing and fighting, but karthi is deep in her thoughts watching the scenario there....

Suddenly, karthi shouts:

Please... Wait... First clear my doubt...

Abhigya: whaatttt???

Karthi: yes... Iv a doubt... Who is lion n who is tiger here??? I cant differentiate that... Im totally confused... Im visualizing this scene as a fight between lion and tiger...

But , i dont know whose face to keep in lion and whose face in tiger's... Please tell me... So that it will be easy for me to enjoy the scene...."
(Rip karthi...)

Abhi and pragya looked shocked at karthi..

Abhi: Miss. Karthiga.. (stern voice)

Karthi: Sirrrrr.... 😲😲😲😲

Abhi: Have you find any other job???

Karthi: Nooooo sirrrrr...

Abhi: Then shut your mouth okay... 😯😯😯😯.... Stop your thinking too...

Pragya chuckles but controls her smile by twisting her lips...

Pragya: But karthi... I did not expect , you will imagine like this .. 😁😁😁😁😁..... Girl you are a good dreamer...

Karthi: Thanks di... You liked it... I thought ..

Abhi: Miss. Karthiga...

Karthi just actions: 😯😯😯😯😯

They reaches the guest house... Abhi is deep in thoughts and is not in a mood to freshen up... He does not understand why his life is becoming a mess day by day...

Just then, Abhi's phone starts to buzz... He smiles on seeing d name and attends d call...

Abhi: Hello... Busy man... You find time to remember me haan...

Purab: Arrey Mera Abhi bhai... You are a busy man.

Abhi: Really... Go and check your mobile properly... How many times, iv called you idiot???

Purab: Sorry Abhi... Quite busy in setting up business and all... How are you??? How is aaliya di, uncle n how is my sid bhai??? Is there any improvement abhi???

Abhi : All are good puru... Nothing much... Same thing... I dont know how to convince di... Jiju is also trying but di is not ready to hear anything....

Purab: Hey what's that??? I can hear girls laughing sound... Abhi... You did not tell me about your girl friend na...

Abhi: Hold on your horses man... Its my P.A. karthi n Pragya with me... We came for a project... We will leave in a week from here...

Purab: Oh... Pragya??? Is that your devil ... What's that ... Haaan... fuggy.... pragya???

Abhi: yes.. who else???

Purab: wah... Wah... Destiny is making you together na... Are you guys fighting or romancing there????

Abhi: Dont irritate me Purab... Already im hell confused... Dont spoil my mood... Leave that... Now tell me... Is there any good news????

Purab: Yes Abhi... Im going to open a new shop in 2 months... If you find time, will you come n inaugurate d function... Please...

Abhi: Arrey.... What's this pleasing and all.... Definitely I will come.. dont worry...

Purab: Thanks Abhi... Bye... But think abhi... Why not you n pragya be couples??? You both will look awesome as couples... Take care bye...

Before Abhi could answer, purab cuts d call.... Abhi could not stop imagining him and pragya together...

Abhi jerks up and scolds his mind for thinking too much... He calms him saying that he is just attracted to her as she is near by to him...

They all had dinner and abhi settled in his bed.... He calls sid...

Abhi: Hi jiju... How is everything going on in our company???? Is everything fine there???

Sid: Yes Abhi... All is going well... Did purab called you???

Abhi: Yes jiju...

Sid: Then Abhiiiii...... I dont know how to say???

Abhi: What's it jiju???

Sid: Abhi... Aaliya called me today and we met too in coffee shop...

Abhi: Really... Wow .. Then its a good news jiju... Hurray ..

Sid: I dont think so abhi... Aaliya called me not to talk about our relationship but about you...

Abhi: About me???? 😏😏😏

Sid: Yes Abhi... Aaliya is worried and called me... She asked me to come to a coffee shop in evening... I too went happily thinking that her mind has changed ..

But she scolds me saying that because of my negligence all your lives are spoiled... She said that my absence her made her life miserable and because of that you are spoiling your future and not interested to love and get married..

Abhi: Nonsense... Why di is talking like this??? Let me come there and talk with her.... Dont worry jiju...
You are not at fault... Even papa knows this....

Sid: Abhi... Dont bother yourself... Im happy atleast for scolding, aaliya came to meet me and talked with me... Its enough for me Abhi... I will live my whole life like this.... Do consider your decision about marriage, Abhi...

Abhi: So, you are going to be a sacrificer... Hun.... Then... Listen to me properly... Unless and until, you and di get married and live a happy life, I wont think of love or marriage...

Sid: Abhiii... Why not you and pragya???

Abhi: " Jiju... Stop talking nonsense... Hear me jiju... Pragya is going to get married soon... Her ma called me and said to me to take care of her properly as after we return, they are going to fix her marriage... Did you get it jiju...".

Sid: Abhi... 😱😱😱😱... Did pragya know this???

Abhi: No... They are keeping it as a surprise for her .... So, dont think much... Bye..."

Abhi shouts and cuts d call throwing his phone in the bed...

The screen shifts to U.S...

Arjun is cuddling closer to her P.A.. They are covered only with duvets...

Arjun pulls her closer: Honey
(nick name)...

Honey: Sirrr...

Arjun: How many times I told you to call me Ajju...

Honey: hmm... Aj... Ajju...

Arjun: How sweet to hear this from this juicy lips????

Arjun grabs her lips wildly and leaves it after a long time...

Arjun: Honey... I cant resist myself.... You are driving me more crazy than anyone... Iv been with many girls... But I never had anyone other than one day... You are the one who made me mad and Im living with you...

Honey : 😊😊😊😊.... Ajju... If you allow me, shall I go and prepare something to eat...

Arjun: Yes... Yes... Why not??? Im hungry too... We need energy to continue na... Go and do that... But wear only my shirt alone okay...

Honey has no other choice but to do as Arjun said... She gets in to washroom and freshen up and comes out wearing Arjun's shirt alone... Arjun stops her...

Arjun: hmm... Perfect... But open the buttons and do your cooking... I will come there in five minutes okay...

She gulps her saliva and moves to prepare food... She is feeling severe pain in her body but she brushed it off and continues cooking... She feels a gentle touch in her thighs and her body feels comfort in the touch of Arjun..

The touch is soothing her mind and body but her thoughts were broken when Arjun's mobile starts to ring... Arjun sits in the kitchen slab and locks honey between his legs and starts to speak..

Arjun: Hi... Mom...

Sarla: Ajju beta... When are you coming here???

Arjun: In 5 days mom... I cant stay there for a long time... Iv lots of work here (eyeing honey's body lustfully)... Okay mom... Hmm...
Okay....
Ask Abhi bhai and Aaliya di to get all d things needed... Do as you wish mom... I dont mind... But, I will accept the girl only if I like her....

Hmmm.... Let me see her first .. Then we can talk about engagement n marriage.... Okay mom... Take care bye..."

Arjun cuts d call but he finds honey has left from his hold...

Arjun: what happened???

Honey: vo... Vo... Nothing... Just arranging the table...

Arjun: Why you look dull??? Is it paining??? Shall we go to doctor or i get medicines for you????

Honey: No... Not like that...

Arjun: I know Something is bothering you, honey....

Honey: That .. That .. just feverish... I will take tablet after food... Ajju... please dont..... mistake... me... When will you come back???

Arjun: Aah... That's d point... You also cant stay without me na... Why not you too join me??? Lets go and enjoy...

Honey: no... No... Its not a good idea...

Arjun: I will be back soon...May be a week...

Honey: But engagement .. marriage and all...

Arjun: 😁😁😁😁.... I wont agree easily you know... I dont want a bed partner like you nodding your head for whatever I say...

I want a wife who fights for her rights, with bossy attitude, arrogancy filled in her body, egoistic talks and dominating thoughts too...

You know honey... I want to tame the arrogant girl and has to control her with my touches... Super na... But where will I find such girl.... If I find such girl, then I will marry her d next moment...

Honey's eyes welled up in hearing Arjun but she fakes a smile...

Arjun: Honey... Never bother... We wll be living together and dont worry about your job, money or family... I will take care okay... Now cheer up and feed me.... Have your food too and take tablets .. Take some rest... Then pack my bags for my travel.... Then we can have .... ????

Honey nods her head and do as said by Arjun... But she prays to god that the girl Arjun going to meet should not be an Attitude Queen....

The screen shifts to project site where Abhigya is working...

Pragya is shouting on someone....

Pragya: What are you doing???. Dont you know this is an important work... Always saying lame excuses... Focus on your work and dont waste our time too...

Abhi sees this and smiles... Karthi comes there and asks Abhi for a sign..

Karthi: Sir... Di is making all of them to run and do their works perfectly na...

Abhi: 😁😁😁 yes... You know karthi... pragya likes to dance on anyone's head and all will make everyone to obey her orders... Such an attitude queen you know...

Karthi: But... Im feeling pity for her sir...

Abhi: why???

Karthi: "Who will marry such girl sir??? Dont you know men does not like girls with attitude and ego na... Even take yourself sir...

You dont like pragya di because she is bossing you, showing attitude to you and talking arrogantly and fighting with you na....

I know sir you did not like pragya di for her behaviour na or else Im damn sure, you would have loved pragya di for sure...

Eventhough she is pretty, its going to be hard for pragya di to get a guy who can tolerate her talks, anger n attitudes...."

Abhi is dumbstruck and does not know how to react.... The words of Arjun only is ringing in his mind that Arjun wants only An arrogant, attitude girl...

What's doing to happen next???

Will it going to be Arjun and pragya as decided by elders ???

Or is it going to be Abhi and pragya as we all wish???

Will Arjun accept pragya and cheat her too????

Will Abhi be able to save pragya from Arjun???

Who is Honey and what will happen to her????

Will abhi able to unite sid and aaliya???.

Do you all think Abhi and pragya will fall in love by any chance???

To know more stay tuned....

A long update na.. Almost 2300+ words...

Not proof read... Forgive me for mistakes....

Hit the ⭐ button without fail to Cast your votes and dont forget to pen down your comments....

Silent readers will you do this atleast this time...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz..

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

A

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro