004 .. That September night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"And the winner for best female video goes to" Betty's foot tapped against the ground nervously as she held onto Taylor's hand.

Taylor lautner stood up on stage opening the envelope. It was as if he was taunting them with how slow he was going.

The boy looked up, glancing over at the blonde before he leaned into the mic and said "Taylor swift".

Betty launched out of her chair, she had never been this happy. She jumped up and down clapping her hands before she rapped the blonde beside her into a tight hug.

"Congratulations" Betty whispered into her ear before pulling back and letting her go get her award.

She won, Taylor won.

Betty didn't stop capping until taylor had the microphone in her hands "thank you so much" the blonde said. You could hear her smile in her voice, she was happy.

"I always dreamed about what it would be like to maybe win one of these someday but I never thought that would actually happen" Taylor looked over at Betty, who was still smiling from ear to ear. "I sing country music so thank you so much for giving me a chance to win a VMA award. I-"

Betty didn't see the man until he had taken the mic from Taylor, her smile falling only slightly.

"Yo Taylor. I- I'm really happy for you ima let you finish" he paused turning back to the crowd "but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time"

Betty's smile had officially dropped, along with Taylor's.

"One of the best videos of all time" he repeated before shoving the mic back into Taylor's hands.

Betty didn't even know what to do. The crowd around her erupted in 'boos' but she couldn't even focus on that, her mind was stuck on Taylor as she fiddled with the mic.

After a moment Taylor passed the mic and award back to taylor lautner then began walking back to her seat.

Taylor stopped in front of Betty for a moment "i have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" taylor mumbled before walking past Betty.

Betty glanced over at Taylor's mom, who sat beside her with almost the same look on her face, before quickly following after the blonde.

Taylor pushed through the double doors, Betty quick behind, squeezing through before they closed. "Taylor" she called out caused the blonde to pause and turn to her.

Betty could tell she was about to cry. She didn't know what to say, she had never seen her cry before, she didn't know what to say. So instead of saying anything she rapped the girl into a hug.

The two stood there for a moment, rapped in each others arms, collecting every moment in their minds. Until Betty pulled away.

Betty's hands found their way to the blondes cheeks, her thumbs lightly wiping the tears away as she looked into her eyes.

"You wanna go" Betty asked using one of her hands to brush a loose piece of Taylor's blonde hair back behind her ear. She nodded slightly.

So the two left, traveling back to Taylor's hotel where Betty held the girl all night, even when they had fallen asleep.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
I'm so sick of writing short chapters

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro