Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been a long day for Nico.

He had just visited Hazel, and that enough was a harrowing experience. Since all of the Romans either treated him with curiosity or hostility, it wasn't exactly a vacation going there.

However, it was better than going to camp with Percy gone and Annabeth hysterical. The mood of the Greek camp was simply terrible.

Then, after he had left, he arrived outside a McDonalds to get a happy meal, and found a donut shop called 'Monster Donut'. Let's just say that he found the hard way that it wasn't a fantastic place for Demigods.

Some slightly singed hair and a couple of shallow cuts later, Nico decided to shadow travel to one of his safe houses in Boston, just to clean up and perhaps get another pair of clothes. He braced himself, and felt himself falling away into the shadows.

He could tell he overstepped, even before he appeared on the other side. He just had no idea how much until he appeared on the other side.

He had materialised in a long corridor with huge posters for performers. Nico inspected them, and noticed both that the people were Asian and the writing was Korean.

Which was conveniently one of the languages that he spoke. There was no chance this was a coincidence, some god had to be messing with him.

He the closest room, with a large label on the door reading 'Bulletproof Boy Scouts' and decided to go in. He looked around for a new shirt and perhaps some face wipes, and took them out from their respective places.

He noticed that the clothes seemed very expensive, and labelled with brands such as Gucci and Loui Vaton. He presumed it was a group since there were so many outfits and a couple were similar. With this many name brand clothes, Nico presumed that this group was either with a rich company or just very popular.

He was so busy in his own thoughts that he didn't notice the footsteps approaching until it was too late. They had already seen him.

Walking in, were seven very good looking men. They all had black hair, one with a mullet that looked surprisingly good on him, a couple with hair covering their faces and one with his hair gelled up.

"Wait, why is there a kid in here?" One of them asked

"Jungkook-ah, you are a kid yourself. Stop calling others young!" A shorter one chuckled, running his hand through his hair.

"Yah, hyung!" The one named Jungkook whined.

"He looks like L from death note." A taller one muttered.

"Oh my god, he does?!" The one with the mullet replied, clutching his mouth.

"Yeah, there's a striking resemblance." Another one mumbled.

"Yoongi hyung, I didn't know you watched anime!" Jungkook teased the one named Yoongi, and flicked his arm.

"Yeah, well, I don't watch hentai like a certain someone."

"HYUNG, THAT WAS ONE TIME AND IT WAS A DARE-" Jungkook yelled, but the one with his hair gelled up interrupted him.

"Jungkook, stop screaming." He said, and then turned to Nico. "So, do you speak Korean?"

"Yes." Nico answered, and smiled slightly at the look of panic of Jungkook. The man obviously thought he would leak the news of the hentai to the media. Not a chance.

"Well then, what the hell are you doing in here and wearing Yoongi's shirt? Are you some army who thought it would be funny to sniff his scent?" The one who compared him to L asked suspiciously.

"Jin hyung, gross!" The one who called Jungkook a child complained. "Wait, did you?"

"No, disgusting. I just needed a new shirt and saw your room open and empty. I'll be going now..." Nico replied, trying to get away from the hentai obsessed man and all the others.

"Wait, so what happened to your other shirt?" The one who owned the shirt he was wearing frowned.

"Well, ugh..." Nico frowned, and then took out the shirt to reveal a handful of large claw marks botching it. "This happened."

"Wow..." the one with purple highlights muttered. "It looks like some sort of wild dog attacked you!"

"I fought a dog when I was a kid." Jungkook mumbled.

"Oh my god! Same!" Jin exclaimed, and went in for a high five. They were both laughing, Jungkook with his cute giggle and Jin with a laugh like... windscreen wipers. Strange.

The one with his hair gelled up looked at the two with utter exasperation. He then turned back to Nico. "Did a wild dog attack you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I better be off. Nice meeting you." Nico replied, and moved as fast as he could out that door.

They reminded him of Percy. That was scary, the thought of seven more Percy's. But thinking of Percy was depressing. Nico decided to keep looking for his lost cousin, but only after he had gotten over that strange meeting.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro