14. A Chance For Freedom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The ticking clock was all you could hear besides the warmth that has enveloped you. You barely saw a thing due to the darkness surrounded you. Only moonlight that shone through the windows. It was two in the morning and you couldn't close your eyes anymore. Mind wondering everywhere, especially this day.

Strange man came into your house with a weird look. Black hair, white suit and black gloves. The weird thing that you saw was his fur hat. Why did he wear that? But you could careless. Something that you didn't understand well is why did he say he wanted to help you? Did he know what happened to you? But who was that guy? The guy that always used a sly smirk and intimidating look. How could he entered the house without getting caught? A thousand questions roamed around your head. You looked at the nightstand beside you while remembering the previous event.

"Who are you?" You asked as slowly backed away.

"My name isn't important. I know you're suffering from a man that have caged you here for a long time."

You narrowed your eyes, wondering how he knew about this.

"And i'm here... To help you."

"I dont even know you yet you want to help me? That's too suspicious." You said to him.

"It's not like what you think. Let's say it's a win-win situation." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want?" You spat after silent for a minute. Thinking if he was just joking.

"I want him die and you'll get your freedom. It's a win-win situation after all."

Hearing a 'freedom' word made your eyes sparkling in happiness. 'Freedom...'

"But i can't kill people even if it's someone that i hate." You said and he just giving you a sly smirk again.

"You dont have to kill. I will. I just want you to do something for me..."

The soft breath hitting your bare neck and made you realize from your thought. You saw him sleeping peacefully. You didn't want to admit this but he looked really cute when he slept despite being so demanding and intimidating. You remembered he was crying some times ago and you couldn't help but felt pity towards him. You remembered he had no one when he was child except his friends. You didn't know what happen after that until he's being like this.

Your hand couldn't help but touched his silky brunette hair. It also your favorite part of him. Oh.. How nice would it be if he was the one that you loved. You have no feelings towards him. You immediately let go of his hair and you heard him grunt as if didn't want to lose your touch. So you just let him have what he wanted before tomorrow..

---o0o---

The next day, you woke up with no one beside you. You wondered why he went this early because he never missed breakfast before.

But wait..

Why did you worry about him? You never be like this. You always happy, didn't care if he went before you woke up or something like that. You liked when you didn't see his face in the morning. That should be good for you but how about today? Why did you feel lonely?

'No, wake up [F/N]! Dont fall on his trap! Was it because he's crying on your shoulder and now, you feel sympathy? No! He just acted! He killed your aunt! Remember that..'

Once you've got away with your thoughts, you immediately checked the house, make sure he has left. After that, you went to the nightstand and took something  from there.

"This... Is what i want you to do." He said as he handed you a bottle of pills.

"What is this? You know i wont't kill anyone-" You asked after took the bottle from him.

"Sleeping pills."

"Fck this, i cant do this." You said angrily as you put the bottle down on the previous place before you slammed the nightstand. You were frustration whether you should do that or not. If you do that, he'll die and that also mean you're the killer. After all, it's because of you. If you don't give him the pills, he won't die.  But if you don't do it, you will cage here for the rest of your life.

The crying sound from the crib made you realize the important thing that could happen.

Daichi will lose a father figure.

That reality hit you hard. You didn't want Daichi being a child that doesn't has father, and he of course will ask about his father when he entered school. His friends will mock him-

"No..."

Tears rolling down your cheeks. You immediately hugged him tight, trying not to think about it. You were trapped between difficult choices. Your freedom or your son future.

---o0o---

[WARNING SENSITIVE THEME]

"[F/N]-chan.. I'm home..." Dazai said after opened the door and heading to the bedroom only to find no one again. But before he turned around, he was pushed by you to the bed. With him underneath you, he looked into your eyes that were full of lust. Your breath was heavy as if something tied up your lungs.

"Dazai..san..." You said his name as your soft breath hit his cheek.

"What's happening [F/N]?" He asked you sternly. No worried on his face. He was mesmerized by the look in your eyes. It just turned him on.

"I dont know... It just... I've got headache and... I went to the.. Kitchen... To find a medicine... But I didn't know that.. I drank the wrong pill..." You said between your breath. "Dazai san.. It's so hot..."

You were sweating by now. Dazai didn't want to do anything but just looked at you lustfully. Your lips wandered down to his chest, giving it a soft peck. Then to his neck, sucked it gently. You could hear his soft voice, meaning he enjoyed what you did. Your lips find a way to kiss his cheeks, ears, forehead, nose..

"Dont tease me [F/N]." Dazai demanded and immediately caught your lips while his hand roaming your shirt.

"Just put him to sleep and i'll do the rest." The stranger said to you before left.

'He is a murderer.'

You heard him moan as your hand unbuttoned his shirt without breaking the kiss.

'He deserves to die. I can lie to Daichi and tell him that his father is dead because an accident and i get my freedom..'

"It's a win win situation after all."

You slipped the pill into his mouth. He felt this and he tried to resist to gulp. But you tried your best to make him gulped the pill by pinning his hands then pressing your mouth into him deeply while fighting with his tongue.

'It's now or never!'

You won.

He accidentally swallowed the pill. You broke the kiss, saliva still connecting both of your lips and his.

"Why..." He said before he drifted to unconsciousness.

"Because you look really cute when you sleep...

And never wake up." You said before got up from him and left the room.

--------------------------------------------

Ohoho... [F/N] chan is so crueell~ >3<)

By the way, there will be two endings ;) and another truth!

I know some of you maybe already have stockholm syndrome. That's why i make two endings.

What will you do?

Will you stay by his side and save him,

OR

Will you leave and let him die?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro