3. The Marriage

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You heard a lot of people talking like a chirping bird. They were busy shouting here and there, took this and that or something else, while you were sitting there, staring at yourself pathetically.

'An hour again...'

You thought as you looked at the clock on the table. Yes, an hour again, would be the worst and good time of your life. The worst was your wedding with Dazai Osamu and the good time was your escape. You smiled slightly, imagining that your plan would become true. Well, everyone would think you smile because of the wedding, but they were wrong.

You heard your phone buzzed, and it was from Kenzo. You read his text.

Start counting down from ten!

You did what he has told you. You began to count down.

'Ten...'

'Nine...'

'Eight...'

'Seven...'

'Six...'

'Five...'

'Four...'

'Three...'

'Two...'

'One...'

CLICK!

"What the hell-"

"Why at a time like this?"

"Haven't the boss paid the bill yet?"

"Someone have turned off the lamp!"

People started to panic. You held your laugh at what they've said. They began to get out from the room. Leaving you alone. Soon, your eyes could adjust the dark. To be honest you were afraid with the dark. But you tried to calm down for a bit by telling yourself that this was okay. You looked around for the door but then you saw a light from the window. You were surprised for a moment and then you realized that the light was from someone who held a candle. You tried to focus on what you've seen. Trying to recognize who it was. The mysterious person began to get closer to you, opening the window for it. You stood still, curious about that.

"Kenzo!"

You said his name happily as you cover your mouth with your palm disbelief. He smiled at you, waiting you to hug him. Then you did it. You cried happily. He stroked your back calmly. For what it seems forever, you finally let go of the hug.

"I wish i could see you clearly right now. But it's okay, i know you're beautiful with those wedding dress.." He complimented you.

"It would be more beautiful if this was our wedding." You said to him sadly.

"Dont worry. It will be..." His words have given you a hope. "C'mon, let's go before they catch us."

You began to runaway from the window. He was behind you, following your step. His hand intertwined with yours. You both sneaked to something that could hide you from getting caught. But as you reached the fifth step. You felt his hand pinched your palm slightly before you turn around to look at him froze.

"What happe-" you couldn't finish your words because he was already lied on your feet. You tried to catch him but it was too late. You called his name repeatedly, but then you realized he coughed a blood.

Someone has stabbed him from the back.

Soon, the blood flew like a water source. You cried and tried to stop the bleeding.

"I'm so..sorry...i...can't ma..ke..your w..wish...come true...may-"

"Please stop talking. You're just making yourself dying. Save your energy for later, now i should heal your wo--"

"Dont." He stopped you then coughed more blood. "This is the end of us...im sorry...hope you're happy with someone else... And i wish we.. Will.. Meet in another worl--"

"NOOO!!!!! Please Kenzo! Wake up! Don't leave me please!" You shouted at him as you shook his corpse. You let your tears came out. Didn't care if there were people could hear your scream. Suddenly, you heard someone was clapping at you. You look at the person who had a smirk across the face.

"Dazai..." You said his name between your cried. "Did you do this..?"

"Well done." He began to talk while smiling proudly. "This is the sad ending of your story with him.. And happy ending for us."

"Why... WHY'D YOU KILL HIM??!!!" You shouted at him angrily.

"YOU DONT NEED HIM! YOU ONLY NEED ME!" He shouted back. "Besides, the man who you will marry is me!"

"NO! The man that i will marry is dead right now. Because the stranger in front of me killed him."

"Stranger?" He said blankly. "We had met ten years ago!"

"Whatever but the truth is i dont know you!"

The light has gone on suddenly. You could clearly look at his face without bandage on his right eye, but he still used them on his body. You didn't want to admit it but he looked like a prince charming wearing those white suit. You couldn't take your eyes off from the view for a while but then you realized he had killed your lover. He walked closer to you.

"Now, this is our greatest moment of life. We should hurry-" he told as he gripped your wrist to help you got up.

"NO!" You yelled at him as you tried to release his grip. You didn't want to leave Kenzo.

"Don't. Make. Me. Angry." His voice was so demanding. "You already knew i could kill someone important in your life. If you still insist, i can kill your mother.."

Your eyes widen in fear. You stood still as you looked into his cold eyes. "Obey. Me." He said as he led you to leave the place. Leaving Kenzo alone on the cold grass. You couldn't reject his words, afraid that he would kill your mother. You took a glance to your lover's corpse for the last time before followed him behind.

Your plan for escape had failed...

---oOo---

You heard the ranging church bell, meaning that your worst time of your life would come soon.

"Done." Said a woman in front of you which was looking at your face. She has fixed your make up, because you have washed it with your tears before. Your father has called you and ready to accompany your step to the aisle. You gave him a forced smile but you hoped he believed that your smile was from the deep of your heart. When the door was opened, you acted like a happiest person along the way to the aisle. You could also looked at him smiling at you as he waited there. Everyone was looking at you. You didn't know one of them except your family members.

Now, you have standing in front of him.  He took your hands and intertwined it as you looked each other. The vows have begun to be read by the pastor. He said his agreement confidently, yet you said your agreement hesitantly. The ceremony was sealed with a kiss. He began to move closer to you slowly as he stared at your plum lips. You backed away a little bit hoping he understood that you didn't want him to kiss you. But he held your waist suddenly so you were trapped in his arm. You held his shoulder, but his lips already touched yours. First, he kissed you softly until you forgot who was the man in front of you and you began to kiss him back. As you did that, he began to kiss you roughly. Maybe you chose the wrong decision to kiss him back. You could hear everyone shouted at you both in awed and happily. You pushed him to stop kissing you and he immediately let go of it.

"I'm sorry i can't hold myself." He said before looking at the guests and gave them a respect. You looked at your parents, they were cried happily while your heart was cried sadly. You began to take a look every guest in the room. The white haired boy, the black haired man with his black clothes too, a little girl with red and white yukata, an old man with blonde hair and glasses, ah, and also a short man with ginger hair and fancy hat? He seemed boring, didn't enjoy this ceremony at all. Your eyes moved to the other side of the room only caught people with black suit. A bodyguard? You thought. Some of them were scary but really respected him as if the man beside you was an important people. A sudden question appeared in your head.

"Is he the president of something?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro