1. Introduction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys....this is 1st Wattpad story ever....I just started it with random names but it doesn't got response....so only I am republishing it as Sidneet FF....so here is the first chapter along with the cover.....

Tell me how is this cover....I edited it.....

A girl was surrounded by a gang of 5 boys who were disturbing her by tickling her and was trying to rag her...she was afraid and tried to get away from there but they didn't allowed her and also they snatched away one of her sticks which she uses to balance herself...when one of the boy snatched it she was about fall and then it happened....

She got up screaming and realised it was her dream and prayed to God that it should not happen in real.

Avneet got up and went to freshen up herself and came back to the bed. It was 3.30 am and it's Monday. Yes the 1st day of her college.

Avu: Oh God! What a terrible dream was that. Will it come true when I step into the college..? Please God be with me,... She said that almost loudly when her best friend jannat just woke by Avu's sound.

Jan: What happened avu? Why are u awake at this time?....she asked looking at the watch.

Avu: Jan I got a terrible dream that some boys are tickling me and made me fall at the college...... she said frightened..

Jan: Is it....where were I am..? Didnt I came to save u....?

Avu: yeah right I didn't even saw you there...where u went when your friend is in need?

Jan: may be I went to get some chocolates for you because you love them lot right...said laughing

Avu: ohh may be...but promise me that u won't let me go alone anywhere in the college...please be with me.

Jan: ok baby...it's just 3.45am we have lot of time to go to college now just sleep..

Saying that she just made Avu to lie down and sleep.

Avu and jan were the best of best friends in the whole of orphanage. Yes they belong to a orphanage and they have just finished schooling and about to enter their college life. Even avu was a physically challenged girl jan never thought of her as like that and never got sympathetic. According to her Avu is just an another girl with a stick for helping herself to stand and walk. But their friendship level is the one which makes everyone get jealous to have a friend like them.
To be continued.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro