4. AT COLLEGE.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avu and Jan reached the college at 8.30am even the college starting time was 9.15am they reached there early so they could find the classes easily.

Avu pov:

It was 8.30am and we reached the college early so we could find the classes without any urge. I was at the peak of fear on other hand Jan was at peak of excitement.

We went inside the college, the cab dropped us in front of the  A block as we got the special permission to  get in with the cab. I stepped out and everyone there was looking at us.

Suddenly that bad dream came to my mind. Jan has caught my mind and said

Jan: Avu come on.... your bad dream will not come true....see everyone looks friendly.

Avu: yeah Jan.....I too want to be friendly with them but time has to give answers for everything.

Jan: ok let's go to the class.

We went to the 3rd floor where were our class was. She dropped me in my class and went to her class.

I couldn't control myself seeing her to go the next class. I assured myself to score the class 1st mark in first semester and ask a favour to the management to give back my friend in my class.

I was sitting in the 2nd bench, usually I used sit on the 1st bench in the school with Jan. But now I was little hesitant to sit in the front so I sat on the 2nd bench.

Everyone in the class seemed to be friendly.....every one smiled at me and crossed away. No one was ready to sit with me....I  thought.

Even boys and girls were sitting together. As we were in the orphanage me and Jan never have a friend circle with boys..and also we studied in a girl's school. But here it's a co ed college. we should learn to speak with boys and to be friendly with them.

Avu pov ends.

It was 9.10 am already and on the corridor the seniors where running for their classes. Just then Sid entered the parking lot in his Royal enfield.

Being an handsome hunk every girls in his school used to flirt with him. He will always avoid them but he enjoys to see that girls liking him. Even at the college every girls were looking at him even the senior girls were sighting him. It made him more proud. He parked the bike and went to the lift.

Staff: Students are not allowed in the lift, you should take the stairs.

Sid: ohh is it...but I will get sweat if I go by stairs and it's already 9.20am I have to find my class as soon as possible.

Staff: so what. Rule is a rule.

Sid: ok then I will deal it with the principal.

Saying this Sid forcefully got into the lift and closed the door. The staff couldnt do anything as the door closed.

After irritating the staff on very first day Sid entered into the class playing with his bike key by throwing it up and catching it. Having his headphone in his ears and hearing some love melody he entered the class. As he stepped in to the class every girls started looking at him. He was still playing with the key, and suddenly he missed the catch and the key fell down.

Sid pov.

I was playing with my key and entered the class.. everyone there started looking at me and suddenly my key fell down.

Sid: ohh shit......

I bent down to take the key and when I am about to get up I saw her....
I know each and every girl in the class is looking at me but she... She didn't even noticed me..she was reading some kind book don't know what book is that but it was so huge.
I was looking at her and yes she looked at me but she started reading the book again like  no one there. I was really disturbed by her attitude.

Sid mindvoice: what is this....from schooling to here as well every girl who see me goes crazy but this girl didint even gave me a smile. But she is really cute ....

Yes Avu  is such a beauty that no make up items are needed to make her bright. She glows just by herself even Jan also so cute. Why the hell the God made their parents to throw them in the orphanage.

Sid was still looking at her and sat on the bench next to her so he could see her. But she didn't even recognised that he is looking at her.

In other class...

Jan entered the class and sat on the 4th bench she doesn't know what made to sit there but she went and sat there.

As she looks good every boys look was on her and the one who was sitting on the last bench was quite different from other boys he was not interested in sighting girls and it's Faisal.

Faisal is also a son of a businessman. Even he had everything in his life he missed something. Unlike Sid, Avu and Jan he has got his mother,father,elder brother, wealth everything but love...

A pure love he hasn't got that from anyone even his mother is going behind the money..father no need to say his life time goal is earing money, and they made their elder son also to go behind money... His brother even sacrificed his love of his life just for a business trip he had to go on. Faisu was fed up of everything and entered the college to get knowledge and flew to somewhere where he can get some love and peace of mind.

In Sidneet class.

The class started and the staff came in Sid was shocked to see the staff as she was the one whom he irritated in the lift.

After seeing her he gulped and  just hid himself under the bench...this act of him grabbed the attention of Avu and she looked at him.

Avu's pov.

Hey.....what is he doing under the bench...is he searching for something...but he looks familiar to me why...?

The sound of the mentor got back Shalu back to class.

Mentor: hello guys....I am ur class mentor for this year....if u guys really like it will continue for the next year also..

Sid: mentor....??!

Mentor: yes I am your  class mentor for this year..and now can you get up and sit properly....she said extra sweetly....

Sid:sry....he said embarrassed.

Sid got up and sat  hesitantly.....and the mentor started laughing at him.

Mentor:. Don't worry I wont bother you for what you did in the lift.

And she started taking the attendance.
The names go by admission number wise....
Sid was keen on her to know her name so did she. Avu also wanted to know his name to know why he is familiar.when the the teacher said

Mentor: Avneet...

Avu: yes mam..

Sid: Avneet......what a good name...,!

Thinking of this Sid was in his own dreamland and he didn't heard that mentor said his name...suddenly he came to life and said

Sid: Siddharth.... I am here mam...

Avu mindvoice: Siddharth.....even the name looks familiar to me but I haven't got any male friends in my life then why I am getting this feeling...

After mentor finished taking attendance she asked Avu why she hasn't updated her initial....

Avu:. I don't know about my parents mam.. I from an orphanage and no childern in the home has an initial.

After hearing this whole class went silent and looked pityfully at Avneet......

Avu: hey guys don't look at me like that...I just said what the reality is...there is nothing to get pity of it mam is there anything that it is compulsory to update the initial.

Mentor : no Avneet.... No need.... And I really like your attitude. It reminds me of my childhood.

Said she with a drop of tear in her eyes...that made Avu also to get emotional... And the class started.

On the other hand..when Jan was asked about the initial and she said she don't know the whole class starting laughing at her and Jan got tears in her eyes for the first time in her life ...

The staff was trying to calm the class but she couldn't and then Faisu got up and

Faisu: enough guys....don't u all ashamed of yourself...she is telling that she is not having parents and you all are laughing at her instead of giving support to her...

Staff: he is right...you all won't know how she will be hurt

Faisu: now everyone apologise to her....

Everyone: we are sorry Jannat....we doesn't meant to hurt you....

Jan: it's ok guys...it was my fault too ..not saying  the reason clearly....

She said everything about the orphanage and everyone started liking her.

After the attendance the class started and went on...
Unknowingly Jan and Faisu's mind and heart talked to each other so as the Sid and Avu's  in the other class.
To be continued.

Let's see what destiny has putforth for all of them....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro