6. To be friends.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When one of the boys snatched away the stick from Avu she was about to fall.... She just closed her eyes in fear and it happened.....
Avu was falling and suddenly she landed on something. She doesn't felt pain because it was soft and comforting... She slowly open her eyes and all she could see was Sid's face....

Avu's pov.

I was about to fall and I closed my eyes tightly in fear...but I didn't feel the pain and instead it was soft and comforting...I slowly opened my eyes and I could see his face looking at me with concern.. and it is him...it is Siddharth......how come he is here and he helped me....

Both their eyes got locked up for few seconds when one of the boy called  Sid loudly......Sid  made Avu to stand right and in fraction of second he punched the guy who was calling him...

Sid: don't u guys have some common sense and don't u know how to speak with a girl...

Avu's mindvoice: GIRL!! He just said girl and not a physically challenged...ohh he is really a good hearted one like Jan who looks at me without any sympathy....

Meanwhile Sid beat all of them and they  runaway and jan came back.

Jan: what happened Avu? Are u ok?

Avu: Jan my bad dream came almost true...said she hugging her with fear.

Jan: it's ok girl..... Leave it.....here is your favourite chocolate....take it.....

Sid: you alright??

Avu: yeah I am fine. Thank you Siddharth for helping me.

Jan: wait...you know him....

Avu: yeah Jan....he is my classmate...

Jan: ohhh he is the guy who hid under the bench...

Avu: Jannn.....shhh....

Sid : what....

Avu: it's nothing she is just blabbering something....

Avu and Jan had discussed everything about the happenings of the class and both of them knew what has happened in both classes.

Sid mindvoice: ohh the another girl knew about me that I hid under the bench means Avneet has noticed me in the class....it means she has a eye on u....ohh Sid u are soo lucky....

Meanwhile Faisal showed himself there.

Fai: jannat  u haven't left yet?

Jan : no faisal we came to have lunch...

Avu: so you are Faisal.....thank u so much bro for being there for Jan in the class.

Fai: oh u told her about it. It's ok Avneet..... I would have done that even if anyone else there...and this....

He asked pointing towards Sid.

Avu: he is my classmate Siddharth and he helped me from those idiots.

Fai: idiots...who..

Sid: nothing bro...just some of the senior boys from the another block was disturbing and I helped her...

Fai: ohh ok.....U done a great job man....friends.... He asked Sid giving his hand....

Sid: yeah offcourse...he accepted his hand and they hugged eachother while Avu and jan was smiling at them.

Jan: ok.... Shall we leave. it's getting late....

Avu: yeah..... We shall move....

Fai: how u will be going....

Avu: by can only....

Fai: why cab?.... Come I will drop u both in your home. And I want to visit you home and meet ur sister.......

Sid mindvoice: what...he wants to see their orphanage and to give a ride...and avu also has to go with him...ahhh Sid you idiot u got your bike today not the car....ok I shall also join them....

Sid: hey even I was to say that....I am too eager to meet your sister may I join u all?

Jan: wait wait actually we didn't accepted fai's proposal to drop us....

Fai: ohh come on jan....we are now friends right....

Avu: sister will not be happy if we go with u so only she says like that....

Sid: ok then u itself call ur sister and ask permission....

Jan: ok I will try....

She called the sister the incharge of the orphanage and asked permission to come with fai and Sid and they want to meet her and she granted permission.

Jan:she said ok....

Fai: then let's go.....My car is in parking lot....

Four of them went there and there stood a Audi car and Faisal  unlocked it with the key.

Sid mindvoice: ohh an Audi...he is also from a rich side I think...ok let's ask him while we return to take my bike....

Sid: faisal.... u have to drop me back in college to get my bike....

Fai: no problem Sid I have to cross the college again to go to my house.

Sid: ok fine let's go...

All of them went to the orphanage.

A new group of friends and a newbonding has been started among 4 of them....let's see what will happen in future....
To be continued.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro