7. At the orphanage.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

4 of them went to the orphanage and when they entered in to the gate everyone was looking at them....

When Avu and Jan got down all the children went running to them and hugged them sooo tightly and all at a time said "we miss uuuu".

Avu and Jan are the eldest of all there...so they are like the elder sister for all of them.

They didn't even noticed Sid and Faisu are there too. They both were admiring them soo much. Then came the sister the incharge of the home.
And her name was Esther.

Esther: ok children it's time... all of you go to your classes.

Children: ok sister...... And they all went.

Avu and Jan hugged Esther and she was so happy to see them happy.

Esther: ok how was your 1st day of the college.?....

Avu/Jan: it was super fun and we two enjoyed.....

Then only they came to sense that the 2 boys are there too.

Esther: hey boys...who is Sid and Faisu among u....?

They introduced themselves to her and greeted her. And Avu said what happened in the canteen and sister thanked sid......

Sid: oh it's ok sister. She is my classmate and now my friend. Don't need to thank me....

Esther: so sweet of u kanna....

Esther: oK come on....let's go in...

Four of them followed her.

Sid: you know what Avu?!....I liked this place soooo much....I don't know why...but I like it....

Pranav: for me too......

All of them had a good time and it was 4 clck already so Sid and Fai left.

On the way back to college as sid has to take his bike back...

Sid: ok Faisu.....what about ur family....

Fai: as usual bro.... Me,mom, dad and my elder brother..... Papa is doing business and it's quite profitable..... But for them money is everything.......they only need money so they don't have time to spend with me.... So I am thinking of to go somewhere after college where I get love and care. What about u??

Sid: my papa is also a  business man....he us owning the RP( Ram prasath) group of companies . My mom died when I was 7 months old. From then nanny is taking care me....even there was everything I also didn't got mom's love........we are in the same boat bro....

Fai : sry for ur mother...but don't worry I promise u now..... I will be with u always...

Sid smiled and hugged him when they reached the college. He got down and went to get his bike and went to his home.

In home he told everything happened that day to nanny and she was soo happy to see him this much excited. And she prayed to God this happiness should be remain in him forever.

Faisu was sitting at the pool in his house and was thinking of the day and he was smiling unknowingly. He thought to himself that he should never miss the friendship of the three in his life.

It was around 7 clock in the evening. Acu and jan was sitting with the children and helping them in the studies. Both were happy to have Sid and Fai's friendship.
Actually they were happy for the friendship but they were unaware how their life is going to get changed because of those two boys. Let's see what will happen.
To be continued.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro