9. Couples ride.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avu pov

I  and Jan were about to leave for the college and we saw Sid and Faisu. They both have came in their own cars. Avu and Jan looked at each other.

Avu: guys..!! What are u two doing here?

Sid& Faisu: came to pick up u both.

Sister came there.

Sister: hey boys... Why are u here at this time? U should be in college right.

Sid: yeah sister but we came to pick up Avu and Jan...

Sister: ok then girls be safe. I will see u both in the evening.

Janeet: ok sister.

Sister went inside and Avu turned towards the boys

Avu: it's ok that u both came to pick up us bt why did u came in two cars.?

Faisu : I always use car only so took it and came.

Sid: actually yesterday I got a small accident while returning to home so my dad strictly said me to go to college only in the car so....

Avu : what accident. Are u ok...?
Why you didnt told me that early?

Sid: hey it's ok I am fine and alright it was just a small one and I assure it won't happen again ok then let's go.

Sid was laughing inside because he only knows why he has got the car.

Faisu: ok let's go...it's getting late.

Sid: yeah. bt who is coming with me I am not going to drive alone. I will be bored.

Jan: ok then Avu u come with Sid and I will come with Faisu.

Avu : are u sure Jan.....

Faisu: don't worry Avu.... I am not going to eat ur friend.

All started to laugh. The drove to the college.

At college, Sid helped Avu to get out of the car before Jan came there. And they were heading towards the college while Faisu and Jan also reached. Four of them went towards the class. Avu and Jan went to the lift.

Sid: hey girls our mentor said that students are not allowed to use the lift but who gave u permission.

Jan: we got special from the management through the trust.

Sid: trust? Which trust?

Avu: Ram prasath sir from Ram prasath trust. Actually he is sponsering our fees for the college.

Sid: what..!? Dad got u the permission... Then why didnt got mine....? He said making a cute puppy face.

Avu: what...is he ur dad?

Sid: yes he is my dad....

Sid: then u should have known about our orphanage right? Ur dad owns it and he only takes care of the whole expenses.....

Sid:is it?...

Jan:yeah.....

By then they have reached their classes.

Jan: ok baby lets see in the break.

Janneet:ok bye......

Avu and Sid sat in the same bench . All the girls in the class were looking at them with jealous. Avu noticed their jealous but she felt happy for that.

Avu pov.

Oh god these girls are getting so jealous of me I think. But  it feels good and happy to see them like this. But why I am feeling like this. Avu don't get ur mind to divert in these silly things. Get ur mind to studies. She was made to come out her own land by Sid.

Avu: what happened. Why are u shouting?

Sid: I am calling u for last 5 minutes and u are not responding. Where are lost?

Avu : nothing just some thoughts.

On the other class

Jan and Faisu was sitting together. And as same all the boys was jealous of Faisu . but both of them doesn't give a damn about the others. They were talking something about their childhood.
The day went well and like the morning both dropped Avu and Jan back in the orphanage.
To be continued .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro