10- The Gods Know

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"There's another Great Prophecy and I'm pretty sure we're involved," she stated .

"Well we better go tell Chaos," I stated 

*****************************************************************************************************

Bianca/Angel POV

"Lady Chaos, I need to tell you something!" I exclaimed running into her office not even knocking. I stopped dead in my tracks staring at Chaos and the Olympian Gods, eyes wide, feeling stupid not bringing my hood, and of course they all could see and were extremely shocked to see me, especially my father. 

"Bianca, how many times must I remind you not to barge in without knocking?" Chaos asked, her eyebrow raised. I looked down as I mumbled an apology.

"My apologies, my messenger sometimes forgets her manners," Chaos smiled kindly at the Gods

"May I ask, Lady Chaos, Why is my late daughter your messenger?" Hades asked, Looking directly at Bianca.

"This is her rebirth, Hades, I suggest you be proud that I chose your daughter," Chaos stated, then turned to Bianca, "What was it Bianca, shouldn't you be asleep?" Chaos questioned me.

"It's kind of hard to sleep when Lady Angel, is screaming in her sleep," I stated pretending I'm not Angel.

"About the Great Prophecy, I presume?" Chaos asked, I nodding my head, Chaos copied my action.

"Bring the warriors here in fifteen minutes, understood?" Chaos requested.

"Understood Lady Chaos," I bowed to her before I left.

I ran towards the rooms of the warriors, to tell them what just happened. This is going to be a tricky situation, if Chaos does what I think she's going to do. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know, but hey at least I updated.

Love, Lily

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro