11- Come Old and New Foes

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I ran towards the rooms of the warriors, to tell them what just happened. This is going to be a tricky situation, if Chaos does what I think she's going to do.

Bianca/Angel POV

I am standing in the middle Camp Half Blood, in the middle of a massive crowd that surround a girl with wild red hair that looked like an untameable fire and bright green eyes. She was floating a little bit above the ground surround in green smoke. She must be the new Oracle Percy mentioned once. As she started to speak it sounded like three people speaking at the same time,

"Hiding their faces they come,
To help all but one.
Come old and new foes,
From the place of lost hopes.
Two same but opposite shall reunite,
Only to be taken from those with no light.

One with intelligence,
Who has been ignorance,
Will ignore those who wish guidance

And fall to that of the opponent.
Half-bloods remain observant,
For your true enemy was once your equivalent,"

I stood there shocked that was a great prophecy. People with hidden faces? Two people who are the same but also opposite? Could that be Nico and I? Taken by those with no light? True enemy was once our equivalent? Old and new foe that came from lost hopes? That's when the scene changed. I knew exactly where I was now. I was in my mother's mansion.

"Hello My dear daughter," I heard someone say behind me.

"Mom!" I shouted hugging her.

"Hello sweetly I'm so proud of you, look how powerful you've gotten, now I need to tell you something, it's very important and you can't tell Chaos or any of the team other than Castor and Ethan, understood?" My mother stated, I frowned but nodded anyway.

"When my mother finds out about the prophecy, she's going to send you and the rest of the army to Camp Half Blood, when you get there I want you to be a spy for me and your father the same with Ethan and Castor, you see we're all going up against the gods and we need all the help we can get, we've even got the Titans and Giants involved, I just need to know we have your support," she stated. I stood there shocked, my jaw hanging a little open. She wants me to betray all of my friends, she's nuts!

"No, I won't betray my friends and I won't betray Earth, I am the protectress of demigods, I will never betray them! I will never do that!" I screamed the last bit.

I shot up awake so I was face to face with Luke and Percy, the two looked just as shocked as I felt. Luke soon wrapped his arms around me and I broke down. I heard Percy leave the room.

"It's alright Bia, nothing bad is going to happen to you," Luke muttered to me trying to calm me down.

"Maybe not me, but the demigods on Earth are going back to war and I think we have to help them," I sobbed into his chest. Luke froze for a second then continued to try to calm me down. I soon calmed down enough to talk to the others. So we walked out of my room and into the hall.

"There's another Great Prophecy and I'm pretty sure we're involved," I told them and they all groaned.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro