15- Legends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I watch the way each of you acted, along with your "parents" and your code names it was quite easy to figure it out," He stopped letting the information sink in, "But what really proved my theory was when I saw the way you looked at your brother, Nico," I sighed. 

"As long as you are all hidden under your masks, you will have no allies here, but if you show a few at first, allies will come more easier," He smiled and left muttering something about training the camper. I thought about what he said as I put on my hood and walked out of the Big House. But instead of going the the Chaos cabin, I headed towards cabin 13, the Hades cabin.

Nico POV

I sat in the Hades cabin with Thalia, Katie, the Stolls, Chris and a few others. We were talking about this army that apparently is full of children of primordials, most of which are our enemies.

"We shouldn't trust them," Clarisse stated, glaring at everyone as she did so, like she was daring them to go against her.

"Why not? They haven't done anything to harm us?" Grover asked, looking over at the daughter of Ares with a questionable look.

"They are the children of our enemies," Clarisse stated, she gave Grover a look like she was daring him to speak again.

"Clarisse, we're all related to our enemies," Katie sighed rolling her eyes as she did so.

"Gods don't have DNA!" Clarisse argued. Thalia opened her mouth to say something but the knock at the door cut her off. I frowned  and looked to make sure everyone was here before standing up, grabbing my sword as I did so. I walked the short distance to the door before slowly opening it. The who was at the door surprised me immensely.

"Planning to kill someone?" The hooded warrior asked. I think she was raising an eyebrow but it was to hard to tell for sure.

"No threaten, I thought you were someone else," I stated

"Let me guess, Annabeth? You don't want her to over hear what ever you and your friends are talking about?" The girl smirked.

"Which one are you again? Dove?" I asked, I knew exactly which warrior she was but I thought I would tease her a little hopefully she'll leave after I insult her enough. 

"No, Angel," I could practically feel her rolling her eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry milady, let me just grab my red carpet so you won't have to walk on the dirty Hades cabin floor, oh wait I don't care who you are" I stated, rolling my eyes I turned to walk back inside but she put a hand on my arm stopping me.

"I'm not here for you to bow down to me, that's only for the Gods, I'm here to talk to you and your friends about a legend both my parents fear," The primordial stated. I glanced at her, I could hear my friends talking about what could primordials fear.

"Go tell Annabeth then, she's camp leader, we're the people nobody likes," I stated, glaring at her as I shook her hand off my arm, stepping back into my cabin. Just as I was about to shut my door I heard her say something that took me off guard.

"At least Odysseus likes you," She smirked and turned around to walk off. I could hear the Stolls laughing up a lung in the background and I for the first time since Percy's 'death' smiled a genuine smile. "Oh and by the way, why would I tell a know it all bitch like Annabeth Chase, something so important?" That made the rest of the cabin laugh.

"Alright, what is this legend?" I questioned, opening the door wider to let her in. She smirked as she walked into the cabin. 

"Close the door, so Annabitch won't overhear," the commander, well commanded. I closed the door. I followed her instructions and closed the door going back to my seat next to Thalia. "The legend is about their death, the only person who can defeat them has fought them before, the only person who has defeated my Father in battle, that I know of, is Percy Jackson, that goes for my Mother as well and we all know who defeated Gaea,"  We stared at her.

"Why fear something that is already dead?" Thalia asked, "I mean both Percy and Leo are dead, not that we wanted them dead and we all miss them greatly but they are believed to be dead," Angel smirked.

"There's that word, believe, I can believe that my parents aren't evil and they aren't going to try and destroy Olympus but that doesn't mean I'm right, we can all believe one thing but another can be the truth, so when you say that Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez are believed dead, you could be wrong or right, you won't know until you put the belief aside and search for the truth, some answers may surprise you," I stared at Angel, there was something about her that made you want to follow her, listen to every word she has to say, love her unconditionally, you would think she was using some sort of power to make you feel like this but I knew she wasn't meaning to have this affect on people, it was the lure of death and as a god of death she couldn't control it.

"Are you telling us that Percy and Leo aren't dead?" Travis asked, looking at the Goddess in awe.

"I'm telling you won't know until you search for the answers and here is your first clue, I don't remember seeing their names on Thanatos' list," She shrugged as she turned to door leaving us in complete silence.

"I told all over you that I don't sense Percy's presents in the underworld," I looked over at the undesirables of Camp Half-Blood. At that we all stared at each other, we need to find Percy. But little did we know, Percy was a lot closer than we thought. 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys this chapter goes out to a huge supporter of my books and I wanted to say thank you to all the votes and comments she has left on my books. So thank you;

I couldn't have done it without you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro