17. The Theory

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Dove there you are and I see you've already told Clarisse, Angel's going to be happy,"

"I'm assuming Beckendorf," Clarisse stated, looking at my boyfriend, sizing him up.

"Good to see you again Clarisse. Look Sil I'm sorry but Angel has called a meeting and we need to be there, you are going to have to catch up with Clarisse some other time," Charlie explain.

Clarisse POV

I watched as Silena and Beckendorf head towards the newest cabin in the camp, the Chaos' cabin. I turned on my heel and headed in the opposite direction, the Hades cabin. I didn't even knock before barging in yelling that "Prissy and Flameboy aren't dead," I don't know why I did that, Silena and Beckendorf trust me not to tell anyone about them now I have to make up some reason I believe that. That's when I took notice of what was happening in the cabin and stared at the couple that argue that they are only cousins.

"Well what do we have here," I smirked looking at Thalia and Nico that were just in a very heated make out session. The two black haired teens tried to get as far as away as possible from each other both sporting a bright red blush. "I think a blush is the brightest thing either you've ever worn," laughing at the two feared children of the big three. 

"Go to Hades Clarisse!" Thalia yelled at me.

"And what? Tell him I caught his son making out with the daughter of Zeus?" I asked at her.

"Clarisse Lower you voice please, now what do you want? What do you mean Percy and Leo are alive?" Nico questioned

"Fine, I was thinking-" Thalia gasped,

"Did it hurt?" She asked. I glared at her, she simply glared back.

"Anyway I was thinking of what Angel said about special rebirth cases, then I thought about how the warriors all have similar traits to some of our dead friends, like Omega's politeness toward certain Gods and how all their parents and powers somewhat correspond to our past friends," I told them.

"What you're trying to say, instead of rebirth, they all got adopted my primordial gods?" Nico asked and I nodded my head.

"Its impossible to be adopted by another God and have their powers, right?" Thalia asked, looking over at Nico.

"It would cause a war that no god is willing to risk, unless the demigod in question was disowned by their godly parent," Nico stated.

"Umm, Nico didn't Poseidon disown Percy after he ran?" Thalia ask, Nico nodded. His face had been morphed into one of concentration that you'd normally see on Athena kids. "Nico?" Thalia asked.

"Angel came straight to us about the legend, why not tell Chiron and let him deal with it, she kept looking over at Thalia and I when they were talking to the Gods, I assumed it was because we were laughing at their jokes about Zeus but maybe... Her parents are two Gods that belong in the underworld, she's the protector of demigods... Bianca died protecting other demigods," Nico mumbled, his face looked like he was trying to solve a complicated puzzle. Thalia's eyes widened.

"Nico...Don't get your hopes up just yet," Thalia sighed. Bianca? Right yeah Nico's older sister. I forgot why he is the way he is.

"Her name is Angel, my name means angel!" Nico shouted.

"Okay lets test this theory before we act on it or tell anyone about it?" Thalia stated, looking over at me. I nodded my head. Maybe Angel is Nico's sister...

"How are we going to test it?" Nico asked looking over at his girlfriend.

"We simply say things and see how they react," Thalia shrugged.

"Like what?" I asked. What have I gotten myself into?

"Say something that you know will have an affect on the person you believe it is," Thalia explained.

"An example would be nice," Nico stated, prompting.

"Like Clarisse calling Omega Prissy or mentioning Pollex's nearly suicide to Vine, maybe your depression to Angel," Thalia suggested.

"What are you going to do?" Nico asked looking over at the blue eyed girl noticing her mischievous smirk.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt anybody," Thalia stated, her smirk not leaving her face.

"That's what I'm worried about!" Nico yelled, looking over at his girlfriend fearfully.

"Well I'll see you two at lunch," I turned around to the door and smirked. "Try to look decent!" I called over my shoulder.

"Clarisse!" Thalia shouted.

"Please don't tell anyone!" Nico called after me.

"I'm not a gossiping Aphrodite or Hermes girl!" I called back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before I get rude comments about Thalico being in here instead of Solangelo I want to say, I've had this book planned in my head for years, way before BOO, before HoH. I'm keeping to my original plan. (I'm kinda like J.K. Roweling here) If you don't like it, stop reading. Thalico is staying weather you like it or not. NO! I'm not homophobic either like some people have said on my previous books. A lot of my friends are openly bi and gay so please leave me be. May remind you people ship Perachel or Perartemis and they don't get grief about it. (Not that I'm insulting anyone who ships either of them, I'm just using you guys as an example) Everyone ships different things, you ship what you want and leave everyone else's ships be if you like it or not.

Lilydaughterofhecate signing out

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro