23 - Flame and Forge

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Pollux killed himself last week. You might want to tell Dakota before he gets here,"  

Reyna POV

I looked over at Hazel.

"Hazel, what are you thinking?" I questioned her, her face was scrunched up, her gold eyes a bit misty.

"I felt like I knew Omega and you all agreed that he acted like Percy but I also felt like I knew Flame, tell me if you think I'm crazy but I have a feeling that Flame may be Leo," Frank and I stared at the young looking girl like she just suggested the apocalypse. 

"Hazel, both you and Nico confirmed he was dead, now you claim that he is part of the Chaos Army?" Frank tried to reason.

"You're right, I'm being delusional, maybe a little hopeful. Lets break the news to the rest of the camp," Hazel sighed.

"Right, I can't believe what Jason and Annabeth did though," Frank stated as the three of us walked back into the mess hall.

"What did Jason and Annabeth do?" Dakota ask.

"Were you all just waiting for us to walk back in?" Frank asked.

"Of course we were! After all, a Greek just IM-ed you guys in the middle of lunch and mentioned Percy Jackson. The exact reason why we no longer have contact with our Greek relatives!" Gwen appeared next to the son of Bacchus.

"Don't tell me we're going to just drop everything and go and help them!" Dakota yelled. "Did Piper charmspeak you?"

"No, Piper did not charmspeak us. She was letting us know that there is a new great prophecy, Nico Di Angelo is missing once again and Camp Half-Blood is about to be attacked," I informed the two curious demigods.

"Not to mention she was also telling us that Camp Half-Blood have turned against those who support Percy. The camp has out caste the supporters and are becoming more violent everyday, so violent that some can't even sleep in their own cabins," Hazel jumped in.

"Hazel would you mind taking Dakota and Gwen outside and briefing them on what we talked about with Piper, while Frank and I give the basic facts to everyone else?" I asked Hazel. I wanted her to tell Dakota about his brother, she is much more gentle then I am.

Hazel nodded silently before leading the other two out of the room.

Hazel POV

Once we were out and far enough away from the mess hall I stopped. I looked over at Dakota.

"I know that look. Hazel, what happened?" Gwen asked.

"Dakota, you're brother he-"

"No! Hazel you better say that he is alive and fighting the injustices in Camp Half-Blood," Dakota glared.

"I'm so sorry, I'm guessing he thought he'd never see you again but he killed himself a week ago, Piper said they tried to IM you for you to come to the funeral but you hung up," I looked at the older boy, he looked close to tears.

"Killed himself?"

"He has been depressed since his brother died, it got worst after Percy and you cutting him out. He had done multiple attempts, everyone stopped him before he could actually do something," I tried to explain.

"Then why weren't they watching him?" he demanded.

"Hazel do you think he can talk to someone?" Gwen asked.

"Come on we'll go to the fountain,"

"Oh Iris, please except my offering," I stated throwing the coin into the rainbow, "Show me Flame, Camp Half-Blood,"

"Who's Flame?" Gwen asked.

"I'll explain later,"

The image of Camp Half-Blood's forges came into view.

"Jake, Nyssa, thank you guys so much for helping us," One of the two hooded guys stated.

"Hey look Romans!" the other hooded guy stated. That one is Flame.

"Hazel? What happened?" Nyssa frowned

"Dakota is hoping to speak to someone about Pollux," I stated. Nyssa looked over at the army guys.

"What?" Flame asked.

"She wants one of us to get Vine because Vine was the last person to talk to Pollux," The other guy stated.

"Wow, you're as good as reading girls as you are reading machines!" Flame exclaimed, "But yeah sure, I'll go and get Vine," Flame then ran off as the other hooded figure turned to us.

"I'm Forge, the kid who just ran off is my little brother Flame," The guy then looked over at Dakota, "I'm sorry about your brother, he seemed like a nice kid. I think I'd be feeling like you if I ever lost Flame, but none of you tell him that, otherwise a machine is going to go haywire,"

"I've got Vine and Nevi!" Flame announced, following him were two more army members.

"Good job Flame -"

"I have a feeling that 'Good job Flame' is a surprised comment because Omega said that too. Do none of you respect that I have talent?" 

"Shut up. Nyssa, Jake, lets get out of here," Forge stated, the two mentioned children of Hephaestus followed him out.

"I'll take that as my cue to leave," Flame quickly followed his brother.

"We'll leave you guys alone," I smiled at Dakota before Gwen and I left.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro