25- For Your True Enemy Was Once Your Equivalent

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thalia POV

I sat under the pine tree. Watching and waiting for an enemy that is come marching up the hill. Watching and waiting for Angel and Nico to come running up the hill to help, to stop what happens next.

"Thalia, you can't sit there forever," A hooded man stated as he sat down next to her.

"Go away Luke," I sighed. My eyes never left the bottom of the hill. She needed Nico back. She needed to know he was okay.

"I'm sorry Thalia but you need a break," Luke stated as he stood up. I could feel his eyes staring down on me but I didn't let my eyes meet his. I know he is in the same boat as her. I know that not having Angel around is tearing him apart as well. I heard him sigh again.

"We've been talking about showing our faces to the outcasts, maybe even the Romans," That got me to turn my head to turn and look at him.

"Well I'm looking forward to see Piper beat up Leo, maybe even Clarisse punching Percy in the face," I laughed.

"You know?" I gave a short laugh at his surprised face.

"If you want people not to figure you out then you might want to make sure to act a little differently,"

"So you know who we all are?"

"No. Just You, Leo, Percy, Zoe, Phoebe and I'm assuming Angel was once a hunter,"

"You think I'd date an ex-hunter?"

"Yes. You hate hunters. Turning one against their beliefs sounds like something you would do," He gave a laugh. "What I can't I wrap my mind around is that Zoe is dating Percy,"

"Yeah. That was surprising for everyone. What was more surprising was when she kissed Revenge for a dare," I laughed.

"She actually kissed someone!"

"Yep. Come on lets go. Everyone is waiting,"

A short walk later, we were standing in the Hades Cabin along with the others staring at Percy.

"Okay everyone, I know its a little over crowded in here but its the safest place to talk, especially with Flame's sound protection device that he installed earlier. I've talked to Chiron and the Councilors about the situation and we have come to an agreement. They have allowed us the bring the Romans on-board and are going to be telling the entire camp the prophecy," Percy scanned the crowd, the IM with Hazel, Frank and Reyna in front of Piper shimmered in the dark cabin. "Flame and Forge's travelling machine will be ready in about two days lets all just hope that this attack won't until then," Percy was a natural in leadership, no matter how much he hated it. "The army and I have also discussed something you all want to know, our faces. I understand how can we just believe that you'll blindly trust people that you don't even know what they look like, so when the Romans get here in two days we will be showing both camps what we truly look like because no matter how much we dislike everyone that is not in this room we still need them to win this war -" He would have said more but the sound of the horn sounding three times brought silence to the room.

The army and outcasts ran faster than cheetahs. By the time they got to the border it had already happened. Two people were already inside. They were beaten and bloody. Both wearing dark clothes that matched their hair. One was wearing a hood that covered her face.

"Angel?" Luke asked careful?

"Alpha," The hooded girl stated.

"Thank Chaos!" Luke exclaimed. Running forward he wrapped Angel in his arms, bringing her in for a kiss.

I couldn't stop myself from charging forward and tackling Nico. Who instantly returned my hug.

"It seems a celebration is in order!" Chiron announced over the cheers and shouts from the army and outcasts.

Sure enough, the party that most of the camp disliked happened and went well into the night.

3rd POV

Loud music and cheers could be heard even from the creek near Zeus' fist. A dark figure continued to hum the song that was playing as he walked towards the place he agreed to meet up with his allies.

"Well? Is everything going as planned?" The shadows seem to ask the figure.

"The Romans will be here in two days time, just like you want," The figure answered.

"And the Angels?"

"No one expects a thing,"

"Good,"

"Is it true you let those two escape?"

"Yes,"

"If they somehow manage to escape Tartarus this plan will go down the drain and everyone will know that I'm a traitor!"

"Are you having second doubts?"

"No! The Olympians deserve this. The disgusting campers deserve this. I just want to know, why me? Why bring me in on the plan?"

"You hate this camp and the Olympians more than some monsters in Tartarus. You're the perfect person for this job,"

The dark figure turned his head. He could hear someone shouting his name.

"Go. Before they expect you,"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro