28- Long Story

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The last chapter was quite short so here you go... And this one is quite late...

"You knew that Percy was going to end up betraying us!" Constellation yelled at the dark-haired girl.

"It was Chaos' plan." Angel started.

"I agree, it did go well," Nico smirked.

"It is quite easy to fake people's deaths when you're the Goddess of death," Angel stated.

Jason POV

I looked between the two shadow benders. I now realized where I knew the girl from. He saw one photo of her when they were on the Argo II. It had fallen from Nico's pocket as he was climbing down from the mask.

"You two are... You're..." I couldn't form my sentence.

"You're correct Jason, for once. My name is Bianca Di Angelo." Bianca smirked at the some shocked, other's confused faces.

"Who are the rest of you?" Annabeth demanded.

"I say age order!" Vine shouted.

"No! Death order!" Nevi called.

"What about the most liked order?" Alpha asked.

"Yeah! I agree with most liked order!" Revenge called pointing at the one who suggested it.

"How about we let the demigods decide?" Bianca suggested.

"Good idea," Constellation smirked.

"You just don't want to go first. You don't want anyone to know you were dating a traitor." Arrow stated.

"All of you shut up. Annabeth since you are so eager to know who we are, you can choose first." Bianca glared at Annabeth.

Annabeth looked over the army, it obviously a hard choice. Finally, she pointed at Constellation.

"Let's see who loves a traitor," Annabeth smirked.

Constellation sighed, rolling her eyes. Her hands touching the rim of her hood before she slowly pushed it back. I stared at the girl. I had never seen her in my life. I heard gasps from where the hunters stood. "My name is Zoe Nightshade." That was all she said before looking over at Bianca.

"Thalia?" Bianca asked. Indicating that she could choose someone. Thalia, however, seemed to be lost in thought. She wasn't as shocked as the hunters she was once apart of."Thalia!"

"Hmm! Oh sorry! Moon." Thalia stated. I could tell my sister was overwhelmed. First Nico was dead now he isn't and neither was his sister that apparently not many people knew but a lot mourned.

"Really Thalia?" Moon asked. "You already figured out who I am!"

Thalia smirked, "Just need to be sure." It was obvious Thalia was already sure and just wanted Moon to show her face.

Moon flipped her hood off, rolling her eyes as she did so, "My name is Phoebe." I knew who she was. She died fighting against Orion in the last war. She was a hunter had been for a long time, longer than Thalia anyway.

That was when there was a large flash of bright light, making all non-immortals close their eyes. When the light cleared, the Gods stood behind the crowd of demigods.

"You're late. We started without you." Bianca stated.

"Bianca? Did Chaos send you to oversee this?" Hades asked his former daughter. Alpha started laughing.

"Crap. I forgot about that incident," Bianca groaned. "Chaos lied to you. I'm not her messenger. I'm Angel." Bianca stated.

"What?" Hades asked, "How?"

"Long story," Bianca stated obviously not wanting to tell it. "You missed a lot already, so here is a quick recap," Bianca took a deep breath. "Flame showed the campers that he is really Leo Valdez, Omega then revealed himself as Percy Jackson, along with revealing he is a traitor and actually on Nyx's side after I escaped from Tartarus this morning. Now everyone knows Percy is evil, Constellation is Zoe Nightshade and Moon is Phoebe." Bianca explained everything in that one breath.

"Wait! Percy is alive?" Poseidon asked in shock.

"Yeah and now he is an extremely powerful and vengeful primordial who has made it his aim to destroy Camp Half-Blood." Leo stated, "No thanks to someone." He looked over at Annabeth.

"Not your fight Leo." Forge stated, grabbing Leo's hood and pulling him away from Piper and the others.

"Hey! You're going to strangle me here. Do you want to kill me?!" Leo shouted.

"I do. In my dreams." Forge stated. Leo's eyes widened.

"I can't tell if he is joking or not!" Leo exclaimed.

"Leo. Shut up." Bianca stated slowly. "Anyway, Jason, your turn."

I looked over the group of hooded warriors. I then realised one of them mentioned most liked order in revealing themselves. My eyes landed on Alpha. The now second command of the army. "Alpha."

That sort of set off some sort of alarm. Alpha froze like a deer in headlights. It was obvious that he didn't want to show his face. Bianca looked over at her boyfriend,

"Well, Alpha. Your turn to shine."  

Alpha slowly raised his hands to his hood. It was quite obvious that he didn't want to show his face, but slowly he lowered the hood til we could see his face. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a scar down the right side of his face. I knew who he was, Annabeth and Thalia had talked about him before as had a lot of people around camp, especially the Hermes cabin.

"Luke?" Hermes asked. All the gods were staring at the blonde boy. Then my father raised to his full height, lightning bolt in his hand. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro