29. Friend or Foe

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Luke?" Hermes asked. All the gods were staring at the blonde boy. Then my father raised to his full height, lightning bolt in his hand.

Thalia POV

I stared at my father. His bolt was pointed at Luke, his eyes showed nothing but anger. His face red.

"Do you remember this bolt?!" Zeus demanded. His eyes trained on the blonde boy. Luke slowly nodded. "If you ever try anything like you tried before, I will smite you."

My eyes widened at the threat as did most of camp. Luke's demeanour changed from his stiff and rigid body to one that was much more relaxed. His Hermes trait smirk came to place on his face and his hands went into his pockets. Thalia instantly knew he was going to do something stupid that would make her father want to kill him.

"Wait. Sorry. Let me get this straight... You will kill me if I do what I did when I was alive? Like in the Titan war?" Luke asked.

"Yes!" Zeus yelled.

"Ok. Bianca can I have permission to leave? The guy will kill me if I help save Olympus." Bianca sighed as if she knew it was coming. Zeus' face started to turn from red to purple.

"Luke," Bianca sighed, "You're immortal." Luke turned to Bianca with a look of horror on his face.

I couldn't take it anymore. I started to laugh. I wasn't the only one, the rest of the army started to aswell.

"After that lovely show of idiocy at its finest, who's next?" Bianca smiled. Looking over the crowd of demigods while ignoring the purple-faced god of thunder. Finally, her eyes settled on Dakota,

"You're a child of Braccus, right?" Dakota nodded. "It's your turn to choose."

"Really?" Dakota asked shocked. I frowned, why would she choose someone she had never met? "Uh, the Gaia twins?"

"Nevi, Vine? You don't mind going together right?" Bianca smiled.

"Not at all," Vine smiled.

"I've done almost everything with this fool! Have you ever considered that maybe I want to do something by myself?" Nevi questioned jokingly.

"Maybe the show of idiocy isn't over." Bianca sighed.

The twins just started laughing before finally, they both took off their hoods,
"Surprise." They stated together.

"Sorry about worrying you, Dakota, but I really wanted to be with Castor," Pollux explained. Dakota didn't even freeze he ran straight ahead and tackled both boys in a hug.

"I knew!" Will shouted. "I knew you weren't dead!" The son of Apollo ran and tackled Pollux.

"Okay. I'm sorry to you too Will. I'm really sorry about everything that has happened in the past few years." Pollux smiled returning Will's forced hug.

"You guys finished? We have a lot of people to get through." Bianca sighed. She seemed to be slightly annoyed.

I glanced over to Annabeth, she was watching Bianca, glaring slightly. I actually thought she'd be all over Luke.

"Zeus, would you like to have a go?" Bianca questioned the king of the Gods. Zeus looked shocked the girl even considered him.

"I supposed I chose..." Zeus trailed off looking over the hooded army. His eyes finally landed on the Uranus boys. "The Uranus boys."

Bianca looked over at Arrow and Healer. Both nodded before she could ask the obvious question. About if they wanted to go together. Remembering their introduction to the Gods, they were probably hoping to go together.

Both flipped their hoods faster than Artemis could shoot. Posing back to back they smiled widely before speaking, "'Sup all, I'm Lee Fletcher,"

"And I'm Michael Yew!"

"We are completely being controlled right now!" That's when the campers realised their smiles were fake.

"Pheobe! Quit it with the cursed arrows!" Lee shouted at the ex-hunter.

"I didn't do that!" Pheobe yelled at the two boys who were now tap dancing. "One, I don't have my bow on me at the moment. Two, I'd make you do something a lot worse than tap-dancing," Pheobe was glaring at the boys. It was obvious that she had done something similar before. "Besides, unlike you idiots, I know when things are serious."

"Dove stop it." Bianca was glaring at the hoodless daughter of Eros. My eyes turned to the beautiful girl. Dove's light brown eyes turned to look over at the commander before rolling. The Uranus boys stopped tap-dancing instantly causing them to fall to the ground.

"Let me guess, my turn?" Dove asked.

"No one chose you, but if you want to go sure." Bianca sighed. I looked her over. She obviously knew how to hold herself together, however, under all her amour you could just get a glimpse at how tired she truly was. After all, she just escaped Tartarus, come to camp just to face her betrayer and kick him out and now she has to deal with the reactions of the camp finding out who is under each hood and them being as immature as the day they came.

"Well I'm going to get this over and done with," The brunette smirked slightly. Brown hair turned black. Light brown eyes turned to bright blue. Thin, pale lips turned light red and filled out. Nose got smaller and cheeks got higher and the face that the camp was meet with was Silena Beauregard. I had never met but they had been photos of her around camp. Piper used to talk about her a lot to.

"I believe I need no introduction thanks to Sil." A dark skinned man appeared next to her, his arm sliding protectively around her waist.

"Beckendorf?" Nyssa shouted before running up with the rest of the Hephaestus kids.

"Hold up!" Leo shouted. "You're all happy and hugging him when he comes back from the dead but you don't care that I'm back as well?"

"Get over here you dork!" Nyssa grabbed his tee pulling him into the group hug.

That's when I realise none of the Hephaestus kids were anti Percy until now, even then they probably blame Annabeth for why he is like he is.

"Who's left?" Bianca asked looking over the army only to find two hooded members left. "Do you guys just want to reveal yourselves like Beck and Sil or do you want the campers to pick and chose?"

"I think I'll just do it myself," Moonlace stated. That's when I remembered this girl was Leo's girlfriend. She flipped her hood off to reveal a beautiful girl with golden brown hair and almond eyes. "My name is Calypso."

The gods stared at the former titan goddess. How hadn't they known she'd escaped her island prison?

All eyes turned to the final warrior. Revenge, son of Erebus.

"I guess its my turn then." Revenge sighed. Jason was curious about who it could be. He agreed with Luke when it came to most liked order. Slowly the hood was peeled back to reveal long black hair covering the left side of his face.

"My name is Ethan Nakamura."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro