6- Never Going To Happen

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Good to know you like me Luke, but this doesn't mean we're dating" she whispered and walked away

"Anyone else?" Lee asked

"No" Percy said

Bianca/Angel POV

I walked over to the table where we were all sitting and sat down next to Zoë and Alpha. Why am I still calling him Alpha? Well, because Percy still hasn't figured out who he is (it's been a week since he came) and I haven't called or thought of his real name since I found out he liked me. I may act like I'm cool with it on the outside but on the inside I'm freaking out.

"So Percy, you've figured anyone else out?" I asked as I sat down.

"Well since it's only you and Alpha left no" he sighed, he must be annoyed since he can't figure out who we are. He most likely thinks I chose re-birth and Luke's still in the fields of Asphodel or punishment. Not to mention I've changed my personality.

"Maybe, you guys should tell him who you are, I mean he's never going to guess" Selina giggled.

"No way is that happening" both Alpha and I said.

"Aww, so cute that you guys share sentences" Selina said "I don't see why you guys don't get together, is it about that vow you made on earth"

"Selina!" I shouted at her. Percy's jaw dropped.

"Bianca" he gasped. I sighed and took off my hood and smirked at him.

"Ha, I win the bet hand over the money" Alpha said smirking

"No fair, Selina basically told him" I said.

"Yeah well, you should know never to bet against a Hermes kid" he said, he than realised what said a covered his mouth and I burst out laughing.

"Luke?" Percy asked.

"Err, no" Alpha said and I laughed even harder the whole table was laughing.

"Don't lie Alpha" I said between laughs, he glared at me and took his hood off. That's when Selina started squealing. We all looked at her.

"You two have to kiss remember that was part of the bet if Percy figured both of you out on the same day you have to kiss" Selina said smiling wildly.

"Ugh, why did we agree with that" I groaned.

"Because we didn't think that would happen" Alpha said. I sighed and leaned over and kissed him for the third time. I'd have to say he is a good kisser. I think we kissed longer than we were meant to but who cares. My arms were around his neck his hands were on my waist, our lips moving in perfect sync. After a little bit longer I slowly pulled away blushing like crazy. I stood up before anyone could say a word and left.

Luke/Alpha POV

Wow. That was the only thing that went through my mind as Bianca kissed me. When she pulled away and left I sat there shocked. I didn't know why she just did. Did I do something wrong or maybe she didn't want the guys teasing her or maybe it's me? I know she knows I like her but does she like me?

"Okay" Percy said awkwardly.

"Uh, I have to go" I said getting up from the table and walking away. I went to the training room to murder some dummies but of course Bianca was there. I was about to leave when I heard her say something to me.

"Are you following me Alpha?" She asked.

"N-no" I stuttered "why are you still calling me Alpha, even though Percy now knows who I am?"

"Because I don't know what else to call you" she said.

"How about my real name, you know Luke" I told her.

"I know your real name Alpha but I don't want to call you it, it makes my decisions easier" she told me, still confusing me.

"What difference does my name make to your decisions and what decisions?"

"The decisions that involve you" she said thinking she answered my questions.

"What does my name change?"

"Everything"

"Like what?" I asked, starting to get annoyed.

"Like this" she said softly and kissed me. I was shocked I thought we were going to start fighting again not kiss. I was so shocked I didn't kiss back.

"I like you Luke, a lot" she told me softly after she pulled away.

"I-"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro