(36) DARKNESS REAPPEARED

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Realisation isn't the relaxing completion of a journey. Sometimes realisation reasons many questions to be answered. Realisation gets fruitful when when heart becomes full of peace, filling all the pores of ruckus. After realising her actual identity Subhadra had many questions to ask from Kanha.

Whatever had happened that was not so easy for her digest. An ordinary girl from Kaliyug was standing at the place of beloved sister of Kanha and Balram, that was still seeming like an impossible dream to her.

She was roaming in garden aimlessly. Suddenly some portion of black smoke appeared in front of her. Gradually that turned out as a giant person with horrific appearance.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Subhadra asked in a bold voice.

"I am Kali purush, lively form of Kaliyug. I am here to take you along with me," Kali purush introduced himself.

"You are Kali purush!" She couldn't react anything else for few moments.

"Seek leave from your so called brothers, and come with me," At Kali purush's command Subhadra turned her head slightly to find dau and Kanha standing behind her.

"Mind your tongue. Not so called they are my brothers," Her temper raised unusually.

"Are you still in the misconception that you are Subhadra? Previously also you used to live imagining yourself as Subhadra. Due to this reason you had to bear so much pain. I really feel pity for you," A short chain of laughter continued from Kali purush's side.

"That pain was my honest earning, and I am proud of that. I don't need your sympathy. You may leave," Her each word was sounding determined.

"You belong to my era. If you don't come with me then how your existence gonna survive?" Kali purush tried to scare her though he wasn't much hopeful about that.

"Going back to your era means surviving amidst of suffering. I don't fear suffering, but I am not interested in being indulged in that unnecessarily. After all I have my brothers with me, by my side," She eyed at the duo being awarded with their soft expression.

"For you my era, the era of science nd technology is a suffering! Mad girl!," Kali purush released some breath filled with anger.

"Kali purush, don't cross your limits or else I won't think twice before crushing you," Dau roared at Kali purush as soon as he completed his sentence.

Siya looked at dau capturing his protectiveness through her focused stares. She wanted protection for her in the exact way dau was standing beside her. Her eyes moistened after looking at dau. Kanha wiped her tears, and placed hand on dau's shoulder to calm his fuming anger.

"No doubt you are the era of science and technology, but your era lacks of truthfulness. You don't have any bright side except science and technology. Even that science and technology has side affects. That's not totally faultless," Throwing a sharp glare towards Kaliyug Siya spoke.

"You don't hold anything in yourself for which any righteous person will wish to live in you era, at least not me. There's a little portion of righteousness in your era. That's the reason of your existence. You will be diminished on the day when righteousness will walk out of your era," She warned him with all the righteous anger she could gather in her voice at that time.

"Don't lecture me. Think about yourself. Where you existence will get shelter at? Get ready to be a nameless identity," Kali purush too didn't back out in countering.

"Don't need to worry about her, Kali purush. You are going to be shocked at her nameless identity," Kanha too threw the same sharp glare towards Kali purush which dau and Siya aka Subhadra held in their eyes.

Being failed Kali purush left from there. Siya looked at brothers duo lovingly, because she was meeting them for the first time as Siya who had dreamed them to be her brother.

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro