Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ship: Chensung ft slight norenmin
Description: Jisung keeps going through a haunted house to see the ticket booth guy

Jisung wasn't sure why he even came to the stupid haunted house, granted he really didn't have a choice. He was forced by Jaemin to come along since Renjun and Jeno were busy. "C'mon! Stop being a scaredy-cat, besides I'm here to protect you" Jaemin cooed pinching the younger's cheek. Jisung batted his hand away with a groan and a "disgusting."
"I'm not scared" he said as they walked up to the entrance. Jisung sighed seeing all of the people waiting to get in. He saw a group of middle schoolers in front of Jaemin and him and he saw some of the girls look at them with those eyes. He glared. Disgusting. He watched as they looked away and clung onto the boys in their group and man were the boys eating it up. "This is dumb hyung" Jisung said and Jaemin looked away from his phone to roll his eyes at Jisung as they moved up a bit in line.
"No it's not. It'll be fun" he smiled and Jisung sighed and pushed his hair back. He heard screams and looked towards the large mansion seeing people go in and other's come out from the other side shaking or laughing. After a few minutes playing on his phone they were close to the booth and finally they arrived. Jaemin said he'd pay and Jisung gave him a smile as a thank you.
"Two please" Jaemin said and Jisung looked up from his phone to see the guy taking the money and tearing off two tickets.
"Okay! I'll just have to stamp your hands" the boy said. Jisung felt the wind knocked out of him. He was so focused on how pretty this guy is he didn't notice the guy was waiting to stamp his hand.
"Jisung?" Jaemin asked and Jisung snapped out of it.
"Uh yeah s-sure" he said and stepped forward. The boy gave him a smile and held his hand for a second to stamp it.
"Have fun!" The boy smiled and Jisung nodded and Jaemin dragged him away towards the mansion. Now Jisung felt nervous for a whole other reason.
"Hyung I don-" Jisung started as they started to walk in. It's dark and there are red lights and scary decorations and curtains ahead of doorways.
"Shush I already paid" Jaemin smirked and led the younger in farther.
They rounded a corner.
"Holy shit!" Jisung screamed and clung onto Jaemin who had just jumped from the guy running at them.
The farther they went in the worse it got.
Jisung heard a chainsaw and whipped around to see a guy walking from a doorway towards them. "Jae!" he screamed and Jaemin whipped around.
"Ah!" Jaemin screamed and grabbed Jisung's jacket as they ran through the place screaming and jumping as the maze of scares continued.

By the time they got out Jisung's throat hurt and he was shaking from all the jump scares. "I'm never ever doing that again" he said firmly and Jaemin laughed.
"It wasn't that bad" he said trying to play cool but Jisung saw right through it.
"It was" he groaned, his voice hoarse from all the screaming. Jaemin and him started to walk away and Jisung looked back at the ticket booth to see the guy was still there handing out tickets. He looked a bit cold, his cheeks rosy and his hair a bit messy due to the wind. Jaemin had to pull Jisung to the side.
"Hey what was that for?" Jisung asked with a pout and Jaemin rolled his eyes for the nth time.
"You almost ran into a pole" he pointed at the metal beam and Jisung looked at it and then blushed feeling embarrassed.
"Let's just go" he said strutting towards the parking lot. Jaemin laughed and Jisung looked to see the older caught up.

-

"You want to go again?" Jaemin asked as he stood with Renjun and Jeno.
"Why not?" Jisung said and the older looked at him strangely.
"You said it was horrible" Jaemin said back.
"I was exaggerating" Jisung said back.

Once again he was walking towards the booths, this time with Jeno and Renjun added. They were about to go to a shorter line but Jisung saw the cute guy from yesterday night at one that's slightly longer. "Hyung let's go to this one" he pointed his thumb at it.
"Why? It's longer?" Jeno asked.
"And?" Jisung asked.
"I agree, I might need a bit more time to prepare myself for this" Renjun said and Jeno wrapped an arm around his shoulder and Jaemin held his hand.
"Don't worry I'll protect you two" Jeno said towards Jaemin and Renjun. Jisung rolled his eyes.
"Gross now come on" Jisung said and led the three to the line.
After awhile they made it and Renjun paid since he felt he needed to since he is the oldest, which Jisung didn't mind. "Thank you hyung" Jisung said and Renjun nodded. Jisung watched as the guy stamped their hands.
"Weren't you two here yesterday?" the guy asked pointing at Jaemin and Jisung. They nodded.
"You must like it then" he laughed. The guy finished stamping Jaemin's and Jisung offered his hand. The guy held it and stamped Jisung's hand. Jisung couldn't help but notice the guy was very cold, he was even shaking. He felt bad but he couldn't exactly give him his jacket right? Maybe he'll bring an extra next time. They departed and Jisung took a deep breath getting ready for the torture he was about to go through once more.

-

The third night he was going to go alone until Jaemin stopped him. "I see right through you Park Jisung" he said pointing at him.
"W-what?" he questioned and Jaemin smirked. Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan sighed.
"Wanting to go to a certain line, dressing up, bringing gloves" Jaemin pointed out "you're wearing a leather jacket over a hoodie" he continued.
"It's cold" he defended.
"You like the ticket guy" he said and Jisung's cheeks flushed and Haechan laughed.
"No I don't" he said and Jeno patted his shoulder.
"You do, just admit it. You'd never go alone without motivation like that" he said and Jisung groaned.
"Just ask him for his number" Renjun said and Jisung rolled his eyes.
"It's not that simple" he said.
"It is" they all said. He groaned.
After awhile they let him go.

He made it to the front of the guy's line and the guy looked shocked to see him again. "Wow you must really like this place huh?" he laughed. It kind of sounded like a dolphin, but it was cute.
"U-uh yeah" Jisung blushed. He paid for his ticket and offered his hand and the guy stamped it. He was shivering again. "Um... are you cold?" he asked awkwardly and the guy pulled away and set the stamp down. His cheeks flushed and he nodded.
"Yeah haha, forgot my heavier jacket at home" he said.
"Want mine?" Jisung asked without thinking and his whole face flushed. The guy seemed taken aback.
"Are you sure?" he asked and Jisung nodded eagerly and took his leather jacket off and then his sweatshirt handing it over. The guy took it with a blush and put it on as Jisung put the leather jacket back on. He looked at the guy to see it was big on him.
"There's gloves in the front pocket" he said and the male nodded with a bright smile. "My name is Jisung by the way... can I have your number?" he asked. The boy smiled and grabbed Jisung's hand and grabbed a pen and Jisung watched as the male wrote down his number.
"Thought you'd never ask. My name is Chenle" he said and Jisung blushed.
"W-what?" he asked.
"I had a feeling you kept coming here for me--not trying to be full of myself but you went here for two nights straight even though you always look pale as a ghost coming out. Plus you chose my line" he said.
"You watched me?" Jisung asked. Chenle's face flushed.
"Uh... yeah haha" he said awkwardly. Jisung heard some people behind him getting impatient.
"I'll text you yeah?" he asked and Chenle nodded.
"Come back when you're done so I can give you your hoodie back" he said. Jisung had a sudden boost of confidence.
"You can give it back when I take you on a date" he smiled and Chenle's features seemed to brighten and his face a constant pink.
"O-okay, see ya Jisung" he said shyly.
"See ya Chenle" he smiled and walked away grabbing his phone instantly texting Jaemin.

You
got his number

Nana Hyung
Proud of you!! :-)

Jisung didn't feel as scared going through the haunted house, he was too busy thinking about a certain Chinese male he was going to take on a date.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro