-10-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sneaking Away

Fred froze as he saw Harry slip past the crowd. His face down and his head hunched between his shoulders. Back arched as he leaned forward to make himself smaller. His petit body easily dodging everyone.

Fred looked at his twin for a minute, George talking to Lee about something. He had honestly been staring at Harry too longingly to notice. Slowly, he snuck away. Turning into a sprint as he saw that George and Lee were talking to enthusiastically to care much.

Harry was fast, Fred quickly realized.

His wirey arms stuck to his sides, green eyes frantically searching the crowd. Crashing into a wall, Fred groaned. "Wait up!" He finally shouted, causing Harry to freeze mid step.

Fred panted and jogged over, the crowd of students having thinned dramatically. The castle shifting, the area the two boys in cool and near chilly.

"H-Hi." Harry stammered, looking down. Something was off.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

Harry grimaced. "How bad is detention?" He blurted out, moving his back to the wall. Hands folded to his front.

Fred chuckled lightly. "Who do you have? What times?"

Harry frowned, his question remaining unanswered. Nevertheless, he answered Fred; "Tonight, 5-8." Fred smiled widely. "It'll be fun. Trust me." He spoke calmly.

Harry shook his head. "She's gonna kill me." Fred snorted at this. "Not while I'm there, Harrykins." Harry groaned at the nickname. Then sent Fred a strange look.

"You'll be there?"

Fred nodded. "I know every hallway to take so we can make it so our detention is... adventurous."

Harry bit his lip, fighting a smile.

"Okay?" Fred asked.

"Okay."

The Weasley gang stopped for a moment. Molly hushing the group as she heard a step on the staircase creak.

"Harry? That you?" Hermione called out, earning more steps in response. Harry walked in the room. His hands were shaking, and his eyes were puffy.

"Uh, sorry?" He stated questionably. Tear stains glistening on his cheeks. Molly came over to him, George standing up to do the same.

"Nonesense, we all get emotional sometimes." She dismisses Harry's apology. George parting Harry's shoulder with his hand firmly.

"I've been telling them about Fred... do you want to continue?" George's question startled Harry. His hands shook more violently. His face redeeming as he tried to hold back tears.

"You don't have to mate, just a suggestion." Ron butted in, trying to break the tense silence.

"I'll do it. I might have to stop at places, but I'll do it... where are we?"

George smirked and took Harry to sit with him. Ginny sent Harry a venomous glare. Her lips preached so tightly her jaw trembled.

"First detention. Start from there."

Harry took a deep breath.

"We were in detention..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro