-13-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I am so sorry!" Fred squeaked after they pulled away. He leaped back the best he could, and bumped his head on a shelf. Groaning in pain as he kept his hands (and lips) away from the younger boy. Harry was blushing so hard that he could feel it to his ears. 

"I shouldn't have kissed you, oh Merlin I took advantage of you! I am so sorry," Fred rambled as he looked down at Harry. Harry was still on the ground. Instead of lying on the stone floors, however, he was sitting up. His green eyes stared at Fred as his blush grew deeper.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Harry stood up. Fred was still apologizing. His eyes were teary as he looked the most ashamed Harry had ever remembered seeing him (even after his death). Harry was to his feet as he spoke to Fred.

"Did you like it?" He asked. His question was in the volume of a whisper, but it seemed to echo off the walls. Fred stopped talking and looked at him. 

"D-Did I like it? I practically forced myself onto you! Oh god 'Ry, I'm so sorry!" Harry promptly told the red head to shut up.

"Did you like it?" Harry's voice was sturdier now. His whisper was now a normal volume for his talking. Fred licked his lips, his fingers playing with each other out of anxiety.

"Yeah.."

Harry giggled, smiling. 

"Then stop apologizing. I liked it to. Now, are we at the spot yet?" Harry asked Fred, causing him to smile back. He reached out for Harry's hand while shaking his head. Harry rolled his eyes playfully as Fred tugged at his hand.

"Come on slow poke, we have like, 20 steps left!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro