-23-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I remember that!" Ron exclaimed. Hermione laughed and shook her head.

"I spent hours thinking we had another charms essay, that was when I gave the professor two just in case." She told the group. George said something about that being a classic move from the young witch.

"I would say sorry but you did that yourself," Harry said. The trio was smiling. Hermione did a small eye roll and folded her arms.

"It's not my fault! You were the one saying the essay was over something completely different in class." Hermione pointed out. Harry mimicked her.

This caused Hermione to throw a couch pillow at him as Ron took it upon himself to exclaim "I'll protect you, Harry!" He grabbed Hermione by the waist and pulled her close. She squealed and Harry got up. He swung the pillow and hit Hermione's hip.

"The ultimate betrayal!" He announced, hitting her again. The pillow brushed over her hair and Hermione squirmed in Ron's grip.

"Ronald Weasley I swear to go—" she was cut off as Ron handed her the pillow behind him.

"Be free my friends!" He cheered and pushed Hermione away. He grabbed another pillow and joined the two in the middle of the living room.

"Attack!" Harry hollered before hitting Ron. This caused him to fall on his butt with Harry's pillow in his arms.

"Hermione protect me!" He said as he dashed behind the girl.

"All of fair in love and war," the witch said before she and Ron teamed up. They trio was laughing hard enough for tears to come out. Eventually it ended with Hermione trapping both of them in a bear hug and kissing their cheeks.

"The war has been won," Ron said.

"Love is the key," Hermione continued.

"For love conquers shit," Harry stated.

The three then started to laugh again. Their faces pink at the inside joke they created earlier that week.

Molly found herself smiling at the three. She had known Harry since he was 11, and it was rare for him to smile like that. He always seemed tired, weighed down by war and an unknown world of magic. The green-eyed wizard looked small compared to Ron.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro